TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Thanks for all the comments guys. Even the leather on the swoosh and back heel tab has great quality. I agree with Paul, these are very slept on.

Kev - Complacency's are such an underrated shoe in my opinion. I love the insoles on them. Anyway, hope you're doing well. Get on AIM sometime man!
Quote:
spacejam23 i got outbidded on those>: . I will have my revenge sooner or later. :lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Thanks mic and nice acorns I miss my pair already, but yours look a much better shape than mine did and mine were A grades I dread to think what some of the B grades look like.

Plus just a heads up if anyone wants a cheap pair of DS black/gold canvas keep an eye out on ebay tomorrow, and the amsterdams may be up for sale again the poor things I'm starting to feel bad for them now.

someone post pics of B-grade acorns or "Bcorns"?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
x​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
x​
TeamWolfShirts

i don't think there's much to compare in terms of cosmetics...acorns and bcorns practically look the same, i think its just that some of the acorns actually found their way to outlets, where bgrades usually end up, thus the name..but i've seen some acorns with the bgrade stamp as well..

i was told that there were many more b-grades than a-grades few months after release. something serious must have gone wrong in production. only thing i know is, that the color in the sock liner starts cracking and peeling after one or two outings.

more detailed pics of the ^retro^ stash hi's please. wanna check the shape detail.
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

for anyone who owns the new canvas AF1s ... how's the quality on them?

i'm thinking about picking up a pair. any info would be appreciated. thanks.

Along with what Oli said the other main problem in the production of acorns was the construction because they found it hard combining the leather with the canvas and so a lot of acorns came out looking a mess in terms of the shape.

To me something is not quite right about those stash highs the originals seem alot nicer yellowed or not.

4dyyic5.jpg

Yep the canvas are a size 10 but I might put them up tomorrow now since I somehow managed to sleep for the whole day lol.

thanks for the pics, i love AF1!

as Paul said, something's strange. hmmm, just take a good look at the swoosh... and the shade of blue on the outsole (NYC) of course
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

I didn't buy them MetalStitch, I got the pics from another thread :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

never liked the stash highs, hype won't change my opinion. there are plenty of AF1s i would have chosen to be remade over those, but i guess i'm not an influencer.. i just like what i like, dislike what i dislike, and what other people think won't ever change that.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

sorry for recycled pics, my gf has my cam and i wont be seeing her for a while. so ill post up recycled pics heres my current stash

(not vis) are miskeens and sheeds hi blk/wht

i used to have these and I WANT THEM BACK

TEAM-AF-ONEmtrlstci love my ups

Back
Top Bottom