TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

how do some of y'all come by contacting Zhi? do you just pm him or is there a special "ritual" to go through?

also, what is the suggested price on 11.5 mushroom AF1's with few toebox creases and some dirt on the sole but has all stars and the insole is clean with the Nike Air thing visible?
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat​
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

^^that is a good price...i think i know which one u're referring to, plus it had the og box, anything close to sz12 is a rare find...plus there's no yellowing..

a few creases and some dirt? i've seen them too and those shoes are beat.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Thanks very much dill, I would highly recomend contacting Zhi with a list of what your looking for, he is great at tracking down shoes and you couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with. Also if it helps, if you post what your looking for in here I'll keep an eye out and let Zhi know if I find anything, I know where quite a few shoes are lurking.

I love AF1, those mushrooms dont look beat to me but are a little over priced. My advice would be to ask for pictures of the soles at the heel area to see exactly how worn they are, you can never judge the amount of wear on AF1's by creases you must have pictures of the soles.

With the purple highs I think they are cheap for a shoe so old and popular, most pairs go for around $400 although now again you see them go for $250 -$300, which is good concidering most co.jp's go for that now days and purple highs are nearly a decade older. Also I would say that if you wear a size 11 you could get away with a size 10 - 10.5 in purple highs because they run big.

i got some 96 patent mids in the mail, but they are size 11 which may be too big for me, how do these run? also anyone got a pic of the orange canvas highs?

I Love Af1: I wouldn't buy those 'shrooms bro....they don't look good enough to wear. I've made the mistake of buying used kicks in the past and really regretted it (I ended up selling all my used pairs recently).

You will really appreciate a new pair more, it may take longer to find....but trust me on this.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Quote:
If it's an issue of money, I totally understand...but paying $250 for a heavily creased AF1, even if they're mushrooms, is really not a good choice in my opinion. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

nice forces everyone..starting to get back into af1s since jordans suck this year :rolleyes
eyes.gif
.. i remmeber back in like 03 or something i had d town mid tops and i cnat find them anywhere again, if anyone knos where i can get those,atmos,linens,sky blue/obsidian in 10.5 or 11 hit me up..

Yo team, was wondering if anyone could hit me with a quick price check on DS un-numbered COF "Fearless Warriors" in sz 12-13. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Peace-
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Quote:
if anyone knos where i can get those,atmos,linens,sky blue/obsidian in 10.5 or 11 hit me up..
GIMME THOSE ORANGE CANVAS HI'S SUCKA... NO NEED FOR 2 SERIOUSLY WHOSEVER THOSE ARE PM I WILL SELL MY ENTIRE COLLECTION FOR THOSE.
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

i agree with OGfiend. i'd rather not have someone else's sweat and footfunk in my shoes. i don't really care so much about creasing and dirt ... if it's my creasing and my dirt, from when i wore them.

and ClienteleSupreme
but i'd rather be with her

Yo Jath, I got a 14 I'm about to move in the Fearless joints. Pretty sure you can quadruple-sock them joints and rock 'em to death my dude. Interested? :lol:
laugh.gif
***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

this is my response, drew.

but i'd ratherher

Back
Top Bottom