gotsh0ez

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF1 World Cup "USA's" - DS or VNDS 10.5 - 11

page 2???? i don't think so

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​

since i'm having the worst week EVER. how about helping me to feel even worse. i want to know who (i already know xilegacy) has a pair of these or when/how much the last few pairs have sold for.

72615oh.jpg
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

going to nike air force one barkley party see you guys there who ever is going

peace - jb

ps- ill be wearing purple af1 92

TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

mtrlstci love my ups

I need a pair of AF1 tuxedos in my life
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat​
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

I would love a pair of lemon twists but I can't remember the last time I saw them up for auction, I haven't even seen a beat pair, some more pictures of them would be nice.

I forgot to add here is a closer pic I had saved.

6xrufma.jpg

There was a pair of those navy/lime joints in a size 11 on yahoo.jp about 2 weeks ago....I passed since they looked a bit beat. They ended very cheap..I think Xilegacy may have bought them, but his pair looks fresher than that.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

just won both these on ebay for $63 shipped..one grail off the list (navy/obsidians)

203e_1.JPG

Quote:
There was a pair of those navy/lime joints in a size 11 on yahoo.jp about 2 weeks ago....I passed since they looked a bit beat. They ended very cheap..I think Xilegacy may have bought them, but his pair looks fresher than that.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

on yahoo.jp, do they ship to the states?
Revenge is a dish best served cold
CruzAzul​
F.C. BARCELONA
EquipoTRIcolor​

7 Paul 7, just crazy OG Cocoa double.

I've been slacking on my pickups lately. Hopefully I'll have some stuff to show within the next month.
TEAM-AF-ONE

it's a CRIME that those stash highs were picked to re-release over these, not to mention that top 100 wall where some dude made clark take these off the wall in favor of some GARBAGE (boxing AF1, invisibles, watermelon kiwis, just to name 3).

i'd pick these as best AF1s of all time. easily.

6xrufma.jpg
kev
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

heads up on WMNS size 10.5 (MENS size 9) un-linen AF1 on eBay.

well if we all pay homage to the lemon twists on this page then i'll have to add my part. the blue/navy combo with the lemon is simply perfect. the shape of the shoe and the sole do the rest. i guess this one is on the wanted list of many people in this thread. good to know that at least a few of the folks in here were able to get their pairs ... now post up some pics if you are privileged to own them :smile:
smile.gif
History Of The Air Force 1 Part 2
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...
TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

can someone explain how the 07 af1 shape is off?

back when i UN-DS them in june. found the pic thought i would share for all the linen lovers

TEAM-AF-ONE

mario687211 :smile:
smile.gif
nice tuxedos ^^^
just got mine(1 page back) and tryin to decide whether to go with the blk or wht laces....

peace

TEAM-AF-ONE​

why is everybody hiding? this thread is moving slowly :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat

Back
Top Bottom