why is everybody hiding? this thread is moving slowly

Quote:
I had plans to snatch up all the purple AF1 highs on ebay for a while
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
also, can someone explain how the 07 af1 shape is off? I compared them to my older kicks and saw no difference?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

OLI: yes I did, maybe I didn't pay attention :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

Here is another good example in the change of shape.

01. sleak with the curves in the right places.
6obnhgg.jpg

07. flat, sqaure looking piece of crap.
6omsyah.jpg

The shape has been going down hill for years but 07 has been the worst, not that I care though since they didn't put out a single decent colour way this year good job nike.

post the pics when you get them KBiZZLe
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat​
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

good stuff jerm

so team how u feelin bout the yuku?
lol
i thought the team thread got started over again but it doesnt show all the pages like before

Nice Chocolates.

Yuku just doesn't look right to me it will take some getting used to, and it messed up my avy even at 100x100.

Yuku deff looks better to me....better search and pm feature...
Good pickups on those chocolates man...kind of regretting passing on them
i have a pickup coming to me also but with some snafu's in the mail its taking a while...i hate international shippers who don't know what they'redoing

well...hanceezy's pair was the only one i seen up that ended...and his pair was your ^^^ pair...so im guessing 10.5
idk..i just find inquiring about a pair that maybe was once yours funny lol

nah. mines are size 9 that i got over a year ago from an NT oldtimer. i was just posting to look at my avy
nerd.gif

SpaceJ23 - Sorry bro I have been extremely busy since I am in the process of moving again. I will get them finished this week though no doubt.

kev - Nice test ..
grin.gif
not fair with the white/black gumcanvas.

I love AF1 - I am still waiting for a couple more pairs then I will post some pics. I will tell you this though....5-10 pairs...somelows..some mids...some jewels some rarer colorways. Some both. All are pre 00' if I am not mistaken though.

On a side note...Yuka is what Niketalk needed. Love the new features.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom