TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

actually for me im an 11 on jordans and af1 i usually cop an 10.5 but i think i need to start coppin 11 cause my right foot is a tad bigger than the left..

Nah; stick to 10.5, it is better to fit tighter. Helps fight creasing.

nice sheed highs mic (I need a pair badly)! and donate them stashes to KampoutKid for a "small" fee
nerd.gif

at the expense of comfort.

OGFiend - sorry to hear about your loss
frown.gif
Hopefully you will get a pair...

I wear size 11.5-12, but due to the rarity of some AF1's, I am willing to step down to an 11 (Lows only)

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

nice sheed highs mic (I need a pair badly)! and donate them stashes to KampoutKid for a "small" fee
nerd.gif

at the expense of comfort.

OGFiend - sorry to hear about your loss
frown.gif
Hopefully you will get a pair...

I wear size 11.5-12, but due to the rarity of some AF1's, I am willing to step down to an 11 (Lows only)

laugh.gif

Sorry at my bad humor! If you didn't get the hint... I am size 11.0 and was joking that I don't need morecompetition. If he feels 11 fit better, of course he should get 11.

Edit: I might add, I love seeing your posts; that avy is
smokin.gif

Thanks for your compassion AF1...they ended for roughly $150 too, which I think was a nice price.

i haven't looked through all the pages i missed, so i don't know if anyone noticed this yet... but i_bring_the_heat has a new ebay id. it isfoot_candy. it is pretty easy to tell that it is him - the auctions are the same, and i_bring_the_heat hasn't had items for sale for a little while now. ijust wanted to make sure everyone knows about that - beware!

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

nice forces MFPearson and 'krash

Tuskegee and BHM forces are better than the 08 BHM AF1's
smh.gif

af1-black-history-month-11.jpg

af1-black-history-month-w-1.jpg

Those are TERRIBLE. It's a shame that the majority of BHM kicks are always so bad.

Egh. Seems like I haven't seen a good shoe to release in a while. I don't like ANY of the 08's to come except maybe the royal blue patents and eventhose I wouldn't cop..

Good god those new BHMs are UGLY. I'm surprised they didn't screen print a huge photo of M.L.K onto the side....

Back
Top Bottom