TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by MFPearson

had to throw these up before black history month ended...

1sideclosedq5.jpg
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

wake up team

MF - Loving the BHAF1's. Those are the best to date in my opinion. The news ones aretruly atrocities. Let's just say the new ones aren't very honoring to say the least.

Funk - Loving the Sheeds man. I think you should make it goal of yours to post the Ostrich Sheeds aboutonce a week. Of course that has nothing to do with Kevin or anything, I'd just love to see a lot of angles of that shoe.
wink.gif

TeamAF1 10.5 heads - Peep the sig.
happy.gif

I know that this is not the Legit check forums but im hoping u guys can help me with
I want to know if they r legit and about how much they r going for

10a3509be03cb2f5bc6a243fec14cd912b64e3e.jpg
441255ae6eb45bf5217e57842ce4b3f2a316496.jpg
906150e2bcbc24e3aafba53d961d7909d334306.jpg

^^ they look legit to me.. except only the right shoe has a small swoosh on the top.. I'm not sure what thats about.

Oli - dope orange canvas mate
pimp.gif
I should have just coughed up the extra cash when I had the chance... smh

Originally Posted by KingWonder

I know that this is not the Legit check forums but im hoping u guys can help me with
I want to know if they r legit and about how much they r going for

10a3509be03cb2f5bc6a243fec14cd912b64e3e.jpg
441255ae6eb45bf5217e57842ce4b3f2a316496.jpg
906150e2bcbc24e3aafba53d961d7909d334306.jpg

Those are legit. I think that's actually my old pair...

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

eeehhh..I do this to Kevin cuz i am secretly jealous of his awesome hair...

aggghhhhh....super uncalled for. those sheeds are all so damn nice.

as far as my hair goes......short version of a long story:
i'm figuring that i wanna clean up the ends so i told my mom to cut my hair from where it started to look frayed. as she cut, the noise of the scissorssounded too close to my ears. as she ended she says "i should donate this to the cancer kids". i'm thinking "how much did she cut if shewants to donate my hair?" as i turn to see her holding what used to be about 2 feet of my hair
mad.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

SCISSOWNED

301027430.jpg

pyrmone - Thanks for the pics man. These will probably be the first new release AF1'sthat I've bought in awhile.

thanks for the pics pyrmone .. why do they always have to place the colours so weird ? black toe box with an orange swoosh may have been more pleasing.. but Iguess you cant please everybody
smile.gif

nice purple/wht highs
pimp.gif

Bloody nice canvases Oli

Great chocolate mids kb

I know how you feel about the hair Kev, my hair is around shoulder length and I sulk all day long after I've had a trim lol.

thanks guys!

SCISSOWNED
laugh.gif
.. hard luck bro!
ohwell.gif

i'm not really feeling those safari forces. although they payed attention to details. the perforation on the toebox. the tan leather on the toebox looks assoft as on the actual biz markie safaris. the safari print isn't at all on point though. the 'speckles' are way too pale.

I like the safari's just not the price tag. Does anybody have pics of the hurrache inspired pair? Set to be released around the same time I believe.

CrAzYFLiPxNyC, are those tuxedo's still for sale? I might have a friend who would be interested in them. So hit me up with a P.M. Please..

Prymone - Thanks for the pics, you just refreshed my memory that those are coming out! Those are definately a pair I need to think about copping.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

eeehhh..I do this to Kevin cuz i am secretly jealous of his awesome hair...

aggghhhhh....super uncalled for. those sheeds are all so damn nice.

as far as my hair goes......short version of a long story:
i'm figuring that i wanna clean up the ends so i told my mom to cut my hair from where it started to look frayed. as she cut, the noise of the scissors sounded too close to my ears. as she ended she says "i should donate this to the cancer kids". i'm thinking "how much did she cut if she wants to donate my hair?" as i turn to see her holding what used to be about 2 feet of my hair
mad.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

SCISSOWNED

301027430.jpg
Me & you at about the same length now. I remember before your junk was way down your back. SCISSOWNED for real.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

I like the safari's just not the price tag. Does anybody have pics of the hurrache inspired pair? Set to be released around the same time I believe.

Posted these awhile back but here you go......
2aacxw1.jpg

btw, those safari's on ebay are going for $199 BEFORE shipping
smh.gif
.....gonna have to wait for the retail drop

peace ..... 700-yeah baby...hehe

Back
Top Bottom