TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Hey Tyler.....check your inbox......no worries!!!
laugh.gif

peace

eyes.gif
adob0 wrote:

those yellow hi top jewels = astonishing.

mids.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

IloveAF1- Do you know the official name of the grey on those 07's? A very similar pair released in 03'.

medium grey.
Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Sup team AF1?

so I decided to remove the
sick.gif
lace locks from my 07 highs, and I found out the tongue is nylon
pimp.gif

back in november....
I Love AF1 wrote:
[h3]silverswoosh said:[/h3]
'99...leather side panel, leather tongue, silver swoosh, grey strap. '07s have mesh side panel, nylon tongue, grey swoosh, and white straps.
uh, 07 ones have leather tongue too.
eyes.gif

silverswoosh - you actually took time to find out a post I made 4 months ago?
laugh.gif

my bad, I was acting foolish back then
frown.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Kevin2nd,

The mad hectics your friend has..

i have no idea. he got them free. sgtshizzle posted the reatil price. the pair i saw on yahoo in my size was starting at around $700 and i think there was apair on napsize for over a grand so.....

probably should've posted these all at the same time but,eh...
dont mind the pumas,im juss to lazy too
make another link for the pickups/puma thread.

15pltmt.jpg

eaikc9.jpg

206hm6d.jpg

What's a reasonable price for size 10 cones DS? I keep seeing different prices on these....$200 $#%?

What's a reasonable price for size 10 cones DS? I keep seeing different prices on these....$200 $#%?
man i desperately desperately need a DS pair,ive never worn a shoe SOOOO much...
got mine for $200 i believe back like 3 yrs ago...maybe longer than that,like $250...
ive never seen a DS in my size SINCE.

sz.9 anyone?
frown.gif

anyone know how long shipping from napsize takes to get to the states??

kevin2nd,
thanks for the info...

oh and finally got my chocolate airs thanks to dixon for $100 shipped...

305370833.jpg

Originally Posted by The Conejo

yo, how big do air forces run compared to Jordans? do they run half size bigger?

For me, the smallest Jordan i got is a 10....smallest 1 i got is a 10.5. So, i would say Yes, 1's run a half size bigger OR J's run a halfsize smaller!?!
laugh.gif
Don't even know if i answered your question

peace

actually for me im an 11 on jordans and af1 i usually cop an 10.5 but i think i need to start coppin 11 cause my right foot is a tad bigger than the left..

^ Thanks for the replies. Yeah I was thinking that cause when I wear my brother Jays (He doesnt know I do.... and I dont have any Jordans...), they usuallyfeel true to size, but 1s tend to have a little bit of space left over

so its safe to get 10.5?
loonyrobert wrote:
actually for me im an 11 on jordans and af1 i usually cop an 10.5 but i think i need to start coppin 11 cause my right foot is a tad bigger than the left..
same, except my left is a little bigger..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom