why does the tag say sean23?
wink.gif

Francis

Yo Paul I see you said you had 1 size 11 in your collection, which one is it
nerd.gif
smile.gif

and JV excellent vapours
pimp.gif
.. I'd love to get a pair of those but they never seem to come up!

Originally Posted by ffighter

eek.gif
pimp.gif
-nice atmos Kazi .....lemme guess 10.5-11???
frown.gif

peace

Nope. They're a 10(damn eBay auction ending late at night). I hope YOUR feet getto big for them. Kidding, great pick-up kaz.

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

must the only guy who hates canvas Air Forces
Shoes look sick, but once they are exposed to sunlight, the dye starts changing and you sometimes end up with one shoe lighter than the other..its a nuisance..
Not only sunlight, water as well. From my experience, cleaning canvas AF1's is a nono, they will fade like crazy.
But maybe i'm just doing something wrong.

yeah, i have some university blue/white lows that i "cleaned." they're done. would love to have another pair....

Jv, I think the problem with Ueno's is that certain people are attracted to things that cost a lot of money in other words there are to many shallow peoplein this world, add to that they probably don't realise most of those shoes cost a lot of money lol. I have made my peace with the Baltimore vote but thething that still nags me is that the inspiration behind this shoe was the cherry blossom tree's in Ueno park so why the hell would you release this shoeanywhere else but the Ueno district? The shoe has no connection with any of the three cities on the 1vote so why was it even an option? If anywhere deservedre-release it was Ueno since they have a genuine love for the shoe since it represents a beautiful part of where they live. That's my ranting over lol.

James my purple canvas highs are the size 11's But I do wear size 10 -11 I just seem to find everything I'm looking for in a 10 - 10.5 lol.

Great pick up with the Atmos Kazi.

Originally Posted by spacej23

eek.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

peace

Nope. They're a 10(damn eBay auction ending late at night). I hope YOUR feet get to big for them. Kidding, great pick-up kaz.

Thanks, btw I didn't get them off ebay, it was matt (mfpearson) that helped me out with these.

he just got back from vegas so i'm assuming it is. prior to that he was in japan though. i'd wear those all red ones with the patent and croc. most ofthe purists here will hate them though
laugh.gif

I would like them if they were white instead of red.

The Conejo - nice pick-ups

Kazi - nice Atmos'. I thought you were an 11.5-12?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by spacej23

eek.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

peace

Nope. They're a 10(damn eBay auction ending late at night). I hope YOUR feet get to big for them. Kidding, great pick-up kaz.

Thanks, btw I didn't get them off ebay, it was matt (mfpearson) that helped me out with these.

Kaz - I know they're Matt's. I was going to buy them, but it was MY auction that wasending late and I didn't want to shell out the $$$ if I wasn't going to make an X amount of money. Oh well.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

he just got back from vegas so i'm assuming it is. prior to that he was in japan though. i'd wear those all red ones with the patent and croc. most of the purists here will hate them though
laugh.gif
Word the mad hectic's are actually a beautiful shoe in person. My dude from jersey was actually rocking them in vegas thats why I asked thequestion I'm pretty sure I saw Clark wearing those at the undftd party not sure though!

Thanks for the compliments on the vapors everyone.

Paul,

I see what you're saying with the Ueno's, but Nike has a history of doing things like that (like only releasing NYC AF1s and Dunks in Japan). From alogical standpoint it makes no sense, but from a marketing standpoint it's genius. I don't agree with it, but it just seems to be the way things are.

I don't hate the red crocs, but they could have been so much better without the rolled seems and better material placement.

Today:

MyOnes,

Dope Chocs! I regret passing on those a couple of times. Lexol leather conditioner is great for dry spots btw. It also prevents cracking.

Back
Top Bottom