TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Kartoon if you let me know what you're looking for I'll try and help you out.

Thanks Oli very nice Atmos.

I Love AF1 just take your time and save some money and when something comes along you will have the funds and remember quality > quantity.

...I still really want some orange canvas... Can anybody help me find any in a 7 to 8 please?

Sup TEAM.....hope all is well!! Ok, i know it's been a WHOLE lot of OG stuff in here(
pimp.gif
btw) but kind of feeling these.....
Does anyone know if these "officially" dropped(release dates + Nike =
sick.gif
) or are they just out for people with the hook ups....myself NOT included
eyes.gif

8yw32e.jpg

peace

ffighter,

Those actually look pretty good. I just wish the material blocking was slightly different (if they had used the croc on the back panel and front panel andregular leather on the side panel and toe box it would have been perfect). Othwerise, it's a nice simple colorway. As far as if they've dropped yet, Ihaven't seen them anywhere yet, but I haven't been in a sneaker shop for a week or two. Hopefully, someone else can shed some light.

Supra, I did send you a message are you sure it didn't land in your junk mail?

ffighter I have no idea about those, I stopped checking for new releases a long time ago now.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Supra, I did send you a message are you sure it didn't land in your junk mail?

ffighter I have no idea about those, I stopped checking for new releases a long time ago now.

That's probably it bro I just delete them. Can you try again I would really app. it.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

ffighter,

Those actually look pretty good. I just wish the material blocking was slightly different (if they had used the croc on the back panel and front panel and regular leather on the side panel and toe box it would have been perfect). Othwerise, it's a nice simple colorway.
smokin.gif
idea!!!! <---- why aren't guys like you workinat NIKE??? huh huh
Thanks for the replys guys and hope someone can shed some light on these 'cause they might just be my first AF1 pick up for '08

peace

ffighter,

they come out in march.

03/15/2008 Air Force 1 Premium 07 LE
315180-011 Flint Grey/White-Stealth-Midnight Navy
$135 Style will be available in the NikeStore.com Member's Only Store

Thanks carmelo, yes i saw that date but we ALL know that for some reason, Kicks of these nature ALWAYS get out before those "release" dates....justwanted to see if i could get a jump on them

thanks again......

thanks bro...how are things? I still have to email you...but Im afraid i might go bankrupt
laugh.gif

Pit!! Long time son! U gonna miss them Atmos!! hope all is well

All is well thanks Mic and yes emailing me will make your shoe addiction even worse, you've been warned lol.

Very glad to see you picked those up kevin....I was trying to send you the link for 5 minutes straight but NT was lagging so bad and would NOT work for me.They looked beat in the auction but your pic makes them look nice. Enjoy them On a side note Paul very nice canvas hi's and mic very dope rotation

Back
Top Bottom