TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

exposure to sunlight
Spot on.

Thanks kb and tommy, fantastic purple highs.

I was wearing these 97 carolina blue/ obsidian AF1's tonight, please excuse the messy floor it could do with a good hoover lol.

auaa9w.jpg

7 Paul 7 - Any older releases ranging from 94-02 as long theyaren't BEAT to death. Canvas are more of my thing
pimp.gif
but anything elseis good. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Picked these up like last week or so just didn't have time to post until now.

Sz 8.5 but I had to make a sacrifice on one of my many grails.
I need another pair size 7 - 8 tho. ANYONE?
pimp.gif

7 Paul 7 wrote:

exposure to sunlight
Spot on.

Thanks kb and tommy, fantastic purple highs.

I was wearing these 97 carolina blue/ obsidian AF1's tonight, please excuse the messy floor it could do with a good hoover lol.

auaa9w.jpg

Those were my fav pair of AF1's when I was younger. I wore the %%!* out of them I wish mine now looked as good as yours. There some where in that AF1Graveyard.

whats good team air force...
man, the leather on those carolina obsidians are
smokin.gif

had these 3m's for a minute, finally broke em out today

When i look at this thread it makes me sick to my stomach that ive thrown away a lot of my AF1s i have in middle school and HS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Those jewel AF1s bringback great memories of skippin school and causein trouble in HS. Nice pickups guys!!!!!

B, take me with you!! Take lots of pics!! U going with the whole fam?

Just wondering...anyone have their old forces " crumble " on them?

Thanks everyone.

Very nice Linens Kartoon and great 3M snakes adobo.

Mic AF1 soles shouldn't ever crumble, it would be very odd if they did because they're made of hard rubber.

Pretty sure even '82 OGs are wearable and wouldn't crumble. This is one of the most durable sneakers nike made....

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Pretty sure even '82 OGs are wearable and wouldn't crumble. This is one of the most durable sneakers nike made....

uh huh

Paul, Adobo, Tommykaaira, Kartoon, B - nice Forces

I must the only guy who hates canvas Air Forces

Shoes look sick, but once they are exposed to sunlight, the dye starts changing and you sometimes end up with one shoe lighter than the other..its a nuisance..

Angel

must the only guy who hates canvas Air Forces
Shoes look sick, but once they are exposed to sunlight, the dye starts changing and you sometimes end up with one shoe lighter than the other..its a nuisance..
Not only sunlight, water as well. From my experience, cleaning canvas AF1's is a nono, they will fade like crazy.
But maybe i'm just doing something wrong.

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

must the only guy who hates canvas Air Forces
Not only sunlight, water as well. From my experience, cleaning canvas AF1's is a nono, they will fade like crazy.
But maybe i'm just doing something wrong.

waterproofer x UV Blocker

Paul's carolina blue/obsidians inspired me to rock som other stiched swoosh AF1s and since I finally have a new camera I can post a pic. Vapors today:

i need some help for a good friend who has hooked me up nicely. he asked:
anywhere or anyone that has obsidian or ivory snake AF1, size 10 or 10.5, for sale?
please feel free to pm me with links
happy.gif

thank you teamafone
happy.gif

Originally Posted by system message

Can anyone refer me to shop that still has the Canvas af1 supremes. Black preferred 9.5 ?.thanks in advance
I'm pretty sure I saw some on ebay.... But maybe not.

Very nice Vapors Jv, also I agree with what you said about the Ueno's in my collection thread but I didn't post it in there because I cant keep bumpingmy own thread haha.

Paul,

It was just bothering me that people are coming into the post and picking out Ueno's over so many other great AF1's. What's really funny (or saddepending on how you take it) is it seems to prove your point about the 1Vote competition.

Back
Top Bottom