TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

MyOnes - Dope Chocolate Lows
pimp.gif

jvhoop22 - dope vapors and snakes. Sorry if I didn't mention this earlier (vapors)
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

SJ23 - pics aren't working b dope carbons
pimp.gif

This might sound somewhat homosexual, but those chocolate straws are yummy. Very niceMyones.
pimp.gif

Wore these today(since there has been a stitched swoosh swagger going on) . . .

2e4ep8l.jpg

ahh.. dope carbon fibers Tyler
pimp.gif
can't wait to find my pair.. not right now though haha..need cash
nerd.gif

Just to keep the embroidered swoosh theme going.. havent worn these yet but..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

kevin2nd,

any rd on the red joints your frind was wearing?

mad hectics released already - to vip/influencers only i think (seen a pair in my size on yahoo but i don't know what they ended at). the toebox doeslook kinda spooky and the rolled edges are blah but i still think those are over the top and crazy enough for me to want a pair to wear. i don't alwaysprefer clean and classy - being an ignorant fool is one of my hobbies and i'm pretty good at it
happy.gif

the "medhectics" were released on Jan 19th at the 1love shop in tokyo. there are 100 pairs. anyone could buy them. the retail was like 350ish.although a few knuckleheads lined up since 10pm the night before(it was a super freezing night) they didnt sell out until about 2 hours after the shop opened.RIP 1love and the ID studio

Sup team AF1?

so I decided to remove the
sick.gif
lace locks from my 07 highs, and I found out the tongue is nylon
pimp.gif

pics

JDocs - Nice crimsons
smokin.gif

myones- mind if i ask what size are those chocolate lows? if they are 12s then i know where the last sz12 DS pair that i think on earth existed went to...fromjapan that is...

James, killer...I hate myself for finding Crimsons for Caroline when I was in a market in
Germany on holiday...
laugh.gif
5euros
laugh.gif
NDS...

I Love, whats up with your restoration project?

^^^there a 9.5. i un-DS mine yesterday

good looks to MFpearson

but heres another tribute to the stitched swoosh

now who has Crimsons for me in a 9.5-10?

myones - dope shoes right there
pimp.gif

mic - I still have to remove the excess white paint from the orange and paint the uppers, procrastination is a +%*+!...
tired.gif
. I'll let y'all know aboutany updates on my official thread.

15carmelo23 - I didn't realize it at first either , but when I found out, I was like
eek.gif
then
pimp.gif
. Who knows, the purple highs might be nylon as well,but I wouldn't count on it...
smh.gif

MyOnes - absolute dope right there
pimp.gif
.. nice pick ups and great embroidered swoosh shot .. top quality

Tyler- Sick Carbons.

Jdocs- Crimsons!

Myones- insane i love those jewels

IloveAF1- Do you know the official name of the grey on those 07's? A very similar pair released in 03'.

Back
Top Bottom