TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

nice forces KB, Bmorekicks and S0LE CANDY

sorry to hear about your bad hair day kev
frown.gif

the safaris are alright, but the mowabbs are
sick.gif

here's a PSed pic with a gum sole, opinions?

safariaf108gumsolepsedsn5.jpg

eek.gif
Never seen the detail pics of the AF1 Mowabb......good stuff!.....lovinthe tounge
smokin.gif

What's good Tyler??

peace

Corey - Not a lot man. Sold my Complacency's last night and shipped them off today. Iended up selling the DS pair. Couldn't let my used pair going anywhere after all the memories I've had in them.

Paul - Fire as usual
pimp.gif

prym and ffighter - good looks on the pics
wink.gif

spacej23 - good to know...no one seems to like my forces or their feet are too small
frown.gif

iiljaybe3 - I know you never respond to my questions, but do you have any idea about http://teamaf1.com/http://teamaf1.com/? It says coming soon...

Ahhhhh the DS are gone........good and bad for you i guess?! Yeah, i got some shoes myself that it would be REALLLLLYYYY hard to put up so no worries, iknow exactly what your talkin about!!!

stay safe...peace

I Love AF1 - Have you tried using eBay at all? Nothing against NT, but the buy/sell forumshere aren't that great.

spacej23 - I wouldn't, cause I don't have a cc and the fees are huge. I have it advertised on NT, ISS, Hypebeast and Uptowns though...

Originally Posted by spacej23

I Love AF1 - Have you tried using eBay at all? Nothing against NT, but the buy/sell forums here aren't that great.

that... and nobody wants to pay above retail for stuff that just came out.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Originally Posted by spacej23

I Love AF1 - Have you tried using eBay at all? Nothing against NT, but the buy/sell forums here aren't that great.

that... and nobody wants to pay above retail for stuff that just came out.

none of my shoes are above retail at all. Lets do the math:

my white supremes are $150 shipped, which is $50 under retail (thank god I got them for cheap
pimp.gif
)

linens are $110 shipped, and $110-30 = $80 which is slightly below retail.

Fragements are $200 shipped, $200-30=$170 which is under retail as well.

and $30 is the shipping price, which includes tracking and delivery confirmation and $100 insurance as well (I'm from Canada, and that's the postoffice's price, not mine)
http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=9033308#9033308my ISSlisting is more accurate than the NT one.
JB - I might have been wrong about your misgivings (sorry
frown.gif
), but doyou have any idea about the team AF1 site?

PS: I'm also in the process of editing the NT ad as well, just waiting for the B/S guide to approve...

what i'm saying is... people would rather just go to the stores and find those shoes on the shelves than buy them from you.

and if you're charging $30 for shipping, you better be either shipping overnight or to another continent.

I love af1
If you want me to help you out wit the ebay thing and list them let me know.. My ebay is loonyrobert and I have sold a wide diversity of stuff and I have donefor others wat I'm offering you.. Pm if you would like to not clog the thread up..

Rob

Originally Posted by MFPearson

what i'm saying is... people would rather just go to the stores and find those shoes on the shelves than buy them from you.

and if you're charging $30 for shipping, you better be either shipping overnight or to another continent.

shipping from Canada to US ranges from around $15 - $60 depending on what kind of shipping.. with what hes got sounds like it should take 2-3 businessdays.

Paul,

Dope '93 red lows.

Safari's look good to me, especially the details. I'm just not loving the price as others have said.

Rose Gardens today for rainy NYC weather.

Originally Posted by prymone

I LOOOOVE ROSES
HAD MINE FOR 3 YEARS AND HAVENT WORN EM THO :/
Lol, I'm the same way. The shoes I love the most I try to wear the least cause it kills me to get them dirty or worn out...

Back
Top Bottom