TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

space/tyler:
eek.gif
fresh linens, so clean and simple!

jvhoop22- good lookin my dude.. i cant wait for them to drop

i kinda want the wheat bobs but i guess ill jus settle for the wheat lows.. since i prefer lows

how's it goin' everyone? I just figured if I was looking for some AF1 info this would be the thread to look in. I've been trying to find a pair oftaiwan's in a 12-13 for quite a while now. My question is, were they even MADE in this size? and if they were, anyone know where I could find a pair?I'd hate to be spending all this time looking for a pair of shoes that doesn't even exist.

Thanks for the help and a lot of you have some sick air force collections. Nice pics everyone!

Originally Posted by escobarmeth

how's it goin' everyone? I just figured if I was looking for some AF1 info this would be the thread to look in. I've been trying to find a pair of taiwan's in a 12-13 for quite a while now. My question is, were they even MADE in this size? and if they were, anyone know where I could find a pair? I'd hate to be spending all this time looking for a pair of shoes that doesn't even exist.

Thanks for the help and a lot of you have some sick air force collections. Nice pics everyone!

good luck finding a pair. They are hard to come by...

SJ23 - Dope Linens
glasses.gif

JB - No, Courirs are the best
tongue.gif
but to each his own...

PS: Purple Highs are a QS?
indifferent.gif

Escobarmeth.....I doubt that taiwans exist in a 13, I believe I've seen 11.5s and 12s, but never a 13. Either way, they'd likely cost you a grip in anyof those sizes.

Nice linens on the last page too....I needs me a pair. Been waiting patiently for the right pair, I refuse to pay more than $250 at this point.

escobarmeth - yes taiwans were made up to a sz12 as i've seen a pair prolly years back, on yahoo tw, but like most say, good luck finding a pair!

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Escobarmeth.....I doubt that taiwans exist in a 13, I believe I've seen 11.5s and 12s, but never a 13. Either way, they'd likely cost you a grip in any of those sizes.

Nice linens on the last page too....I needs me a pair. Been waiting patiently for the right pair, I refuse to pay more than $250 at this point.

$250, huh... and you're my size... good luck with that homie, haha.

yeah homey 250 for taiwans.. is low balling.. atleast for a decent pair.. i got mines for DS for 300 and i thought that was a steal

it says hyperstrike in limited numbers...could that just mean QS? arent hyperstrikes usually not released at all? more like you have to know someone?

yes paul. after putting them on today i decided to keep both pairs. the next time i see one pop up in my size i will send the link to the guy that wanted mysecond pair. btw - i'm expecting something in the mail soon and you should be too.

i thought this quote from that link was amusing:
bad news for KampoutKid who lost several hours of his life voting for the Stash x Futura's.
dude is famous/infamous
laugh.gif

kevin2nd wrote:
bad news for KampoutKid who lost several hours of his life voting for the Stash x Futura's.
dude is famous/infamous
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

..between that and the hyperstrike girlfriend quote, dude is taking Ls..

I rocked my Sheeds today...just in spite of Kevin...kev, what size are you? I might help you on the sheeds..

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

kevin2nd wrote:
dude is famous/infamous
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

..between that and the hyperstrike girlfriend quote, dude is taking Ls..

I rocked my Sheeds today...just in spite of Kevin...kev, what size are you? I might help you on the sheeds..

Angel

in af1's i prefer 8.5 or 9 but will go 9.5 if i have to
nerd.gif
happy.gif

is someone willing to help me out on the Purple AF1's? pm me.

Kevin2nd - nice glaciers

Prymone - nice pick-ups

funkdoctor73 - which sheeds did you rock?

iiljaybe3 - when are you gonna put up the team AF1 memberlist?

jordanfiendxii - no word on RD yet

Whats the deal with the release date for the purple highs? Do they even have a real release date considering the hyperstrike/quikstrike title? I dont live inNY but will make the trip for them (it helps flying free and having a place to stay).

to everyone who replied, thanks for the help.

oh, and just to be clear, 250 wasn't what I said I would spend for them, I believe that was the price OG Fiend said he wouldn't cross.

I realize they are gonna cost me a grip and I'm more than willing to pay it if I find them in my size. To me, Taiwan's are the perfect Air Force 1.

Once again, thanks for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom