TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

First of all ebay? lol I have a list of jp websites as long as my arm that you will never find, and you are calling us kids when you're the one with a pairof invisibles

hahaa a list of jp websites.... i know people foo, og's who don't need websites, cats who been rockin forces for decades not the past couple months,since the team af1 started

i don't post cuz i don't want heads feinding for what i got and it is unecessary for heads to know what my possesions are. no matter how dope theyare.... any ways be easy and instead of rockin forces please go join the other e teams b/c yall are killin it for the real af heads

good luck though man

i don't post cuz i don't want heads feinding for what i got and it is unecessary for heads to know what my possesions are.
i just thought this was the funniest line
laugh.gif
so why did youjoin NT? why are you still posting on this thread? why did you just show us your ugly invisible wms? nobody cares about you "foo"
laugh.gif

actually i don't even like shoes that much. i'm just trying to win the next sole collector event. damnit i need more money
mad.gif

It's a shame that you cant see past your own ignorance mario, trust me knowing a lot of jp sites mixed with having a hook up in Japan is a lot morelethal than knowing a few og heads that aren't going to move any of there shoes. If you want to talk connects I'm currently dealing with one mostfamous and legendary shoe collectors in the world who has AF1's that would make your head explode. I'm not bragging but if you want to turn this into acompetition you will lose or rather continue taking losses.

Also why do you presume to think we have only been collecting AF1's for a year? because your a long way off. As for a ''real AF1 head''by posting that invisibles pic you just comitted suiside its well known no ''og'' would be seen dead in a pair of those. All you are is a twoshoe wonder who thinks he knows about AF1's but in fact you have proved that you know nothing at all.

Well said Jb this self proclaimed ''og'' is a hypocrite

A lot of hate going on in here lately.... Lets just keep bringing the heat and show some love for the air force 1.

On side note Paul you should share some of those JP sites with me.
happy.gif

*edit*

Elaborate Mr. OG
laugh.gif

Kev - I'm fine with you winning the next event, but I'm taking the "hold yourshoe in the air" contest.

Paul - Don't sweat this dude. Just get him a can of gillette and call it a day.

Honestly this thread has gotten mad boring and repeditive. Talking about the same %#% 5 shoes and bithcing like little girls.

I'd love to see or have a discussion about something other than CO.JP's or the "good old O.G. days" over and over and over again.

It's just shoe's people.

i guess everyone is jumping on the hate train but i do see 2 valid points from what he's saying.

1. this thread and the airmax thread have definitely RAISED prices a lot. providing sellers with a place to advertise their wares and "inform" awider range of people of shoes they didn't know about.

2. there are prices i won't pay for certain shoes. it just isn't that serious to me anymore. it is a bit funny to me how high the prices of certainpairs go, and there's a price line i won't cross to obtain an older GR i could have gotten for retail but didn't like at the time (and no amount ofhype is going to change my mind) especially being in asia where asia/pacific releases go on clearance (i wrote about this topic a few dozen pages ago -euro/cans go on sale in europe and canada as well, as do american exclusives in america) but hey, that's the way it is.

just my 2 centavos.

...am I still allowed to post pick ups, or do I need to write an essay first
nerd.gif

These came in today.. thanks Supra
smile.gif

Have a nice day everybody ~

Hey guys, I really need some help findin some orange canvas. I can't find them anywhere. There sold out on Yahoo.jp and there's none in my size (7 - 8 ) on ebay or anything... Anybody can help me? I'm still new to collecting shoes. I would really appreciate some help... P.M. me please if anyone hasanything.

Thanks, I know this is where to turn for forces.

HEY AF1 TEAM CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT..
my cousin is in a contest to appear on the cover of a magazine. To win she needs votes but she is behind and needs to ketchup like mayonaise (word to Lil'wayne)
go on http://www.quincesynovias.com/vote/index.php and for city put in San Diego then click on votehere and vote for Carla Diaz please everyone i would really appreciate and if you guys could spread the word on myspace and stuff it would help a lot.
thanks fam

Originally Posted by mario687211

lol ebay..... thats yalls only connect, ebay

no wonder 250 350 is straight.... yall are considered victims of resell game

no real shoe head is paying 250-350 unless they have a real passion, but yall are like kids competing for shoes.... thats why yall have pre post of what yall just recieve or post of what yall are getting

the real question is who are yall really tryin to impress....anyways i biz to take car of

be easy team air force
[KANYE]DOG ARE YOU FCUKING KIDDING?[/KANYE]
AINT NO ONE TRYIN TO IMPRESS ANYONE
WE ALL JUST LIKE AIR FORCE ONES AND LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH PEOPLE
TONS OF PEOPLE HOOK EACHOTHER UP IN THIS THREAD
N WHO SAID EBAY WAS ANYONES CONNECT?

11h8cqg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom