TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

i hope they !##! up the purple.

smokin.gif

Francis

a lot of you guys are trippin talking about 250 and 350 for forces

all them joints were like in the 50-70 price range almost less than a year ago...

all them joints were like in the 50-70 price range almost less than a year ago...

Don't take offence to this but what you said is a load of rubbish, Linens and Taiwans have not been as cheap as $50 - $70 within the last 6 years,you must be living in a fantasy land.

Originally Posted by mario687211

when something gets hard to find DS, expect the prices to shoot up.
Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i hope they !##! up the purple.

smokin.gif

Francis

indifferent.gif

i don't get offfended by people I dont know and if your af1 team keeps talking/bragging/paying 250 and 350 resellers will keep charging 250 350

linens, cones, canvas, ice glacies or whatever yall consider og was not that crucial a couple years ago

oh and yea they were going in the 2 digit range all day

linens, cones, canvas, ice glacies or whatever yall consider og was not that crucial a couple years ago

None of us concider those as og, and to be brutally honest saying that Linens and Taiwan's only cost within two digit range in the last yearis one of the most stupid things I have ever seen on NT and that's saying something. If people could buy them at that price everyone would have multiplepairs of both which none of us do, and that speaks for itself.

Very nice chocolates Tyler.

Its not my team and you are the only fool here if you believe what you say, you cant even get both of those for that cheap in Japan. If you can show me a placeof sale where they have DS Linens and Taiwan's for $50 - $70 then I might agree with you, I don't know why people must lie all of the time have younever heard honesty is the best policy?

LOL IF TAIWANS AND LINENS WERE 2 DIGIT PRICES THE LAST 2 YEARS
WHERE WERE THEY

DEFINITLEY WASNT ON EBAY

were on earth did you find $50-75 dollar Taiwans and Linens for DS? or are you talking about shoes that are worn over 9000 times?
eyes.gif

SJ23 - dope chocolates
pimp.gif

lol ebay..... thats yalls only connect, ebay

no wonder 250 350 is straight.... yall are considered victims of resell game

no real shoe head is paying 250-350 unless they have a real passion, but yall are like kids competing for shoes.... thats why yall have pre post of what yall just recieve or post of what yall are getting

First of all ebay? lol I have a list of jp websites as long as my arm that you will never find, and you are calling us kids when you're the one with a pairof invisibles
roll.gif

How are we competing? have you not seen that I have been trying to help everyone out? That's not competing that's helping, I would like to see everyonewith the shoes they want. Also don't be jealous because you have nothing to post it just sounds like you are bitter because you made a BS statement thatyou cant back up.

haha are you buying fakes? why are you even posting on this thread lol you're a joke
lol ebay..... thats yalls only connect, ebay
ebay? are you serious? so who's your connect? lets see your sneakers since you know where to get em for less than a bill.

and why do you care so much how much a person spends on his sneaker. you must be one of those kids who has to ask their parents for money just to buy some GRfrom shiekh.

you're a joke and everyone on this thread is shaking their head cuz they wasted their time replying back to your *%+%#+# comments.

peace out homes and have fun with your 2 digit af1

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

mario687211
laugh.gif
come on dawg lets be serious less than half year ago ?!! Everyone would havethere jems in their hands already.
roll.gif

Any proof of these 2 digit af1s your talking about?

Lets see your collection pic. Lets see what your working with.

cut it out and listen to Paul. NT is seriously not the same anymore. this is a community. we share knowledge and help out other people with the same interests.it's not at all a 'game' or a 'battle'.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

cut it out and listen to Paul. NT is seriously not the same anymore. this is a community. we share knowledge and help out other people with the same interests. it's not at all a 'game' or a 'battle'.

quoted for truth

Alright after re thinking about the whole situation, where exactly will the purp hi's be released? andwhen?

I wouldnt mind having another pair.

somebody is offering me $600 for my purple highs
eek.gif
, i cant do it though
eh?!

Francis

Right on Oli, if we share knowledge we can progress and that is good for us all its not about who has the best collection or anything like that its aboutfinding the shoes you want.

Back
Top Bottom