TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Interesting story Kev. If I have any plans on Hitting up Japan, I might drop you a pm (not anytime soon
laugh.gif
frown.gif
)

I agree with GUM SOLE and INC 365 as well, eventhough we have some interesting AF1's in our collections.

havent posted in a while but i would like to throw my name into ppl who need purp highs 9-9.5...

those orange highs n snakes is makin me green

Anyone know where to find any rasheed wallace pe's in a 10.5-11..

Kev,
Great shoes and awesome finds.. Do you know wat k-skit website is never heard of em before..

Paul,
You think I can have ur email cause income tax check is coming and might want to buy some heat as well..

Damn, these seems to be a lot of love going around! Nice to see.
Kevin, like everyone else said. Crazy Pick-ups!

kevin2nd - how was the menchi katsu there? damn i really want to try them, but the katsu in my country aren't that great...
curt2121 - sz12 and sz13 in japan is rare, but if u find them, u're probably very lucky, most shops carry up to 10 or even 10.5 only...but those places areprobably the only place on earth where u can find older af1 gems in those sizes, be it brand new or used. i've seen many co.jps in sz12, thus dismissingthe rumour that co.jps were made up to sz11 mostly. if anything is made up to sz11.5, chances are you'll find a 12 somewhere.

Originally Posted by INC365

great pick ups Kev! GUM SOLE is right tho, its much easier to find all that rare stuff if you have little feet
frown.gif
I agree it's easier but it's also not THAT difficult....I myself have found plenty of stuff size 12-13

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Originally Posted by INC365

great pick ups Kev! GUM SOLE is right tho, its much easier to find all that rare stuff if you have little feet
frown.gif
I agree it's easier but it's also not THAT difficult....I myself have found plenty of stuff size 12-13
up to size 12 sure its ok, but size 13 and up is a lot more difficult than the 8-12 size range (i cant complain tho, but its frustrating sometimes)

Loonyrobert, sorry but I have nothing else for sale and I can only help the regulars in here find shoes because there is only so many AF1's to go around.

Your welcome what is it that your looking for? I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Question:

Are some of the heel airsoles not as full as others, or should all pairs feel the same?

That feeling you get that your heel is raise a little; does some of your older kicks not give you that feeling?

Don't know why I thought of this; I was trying on a few of my DS pairs and it just sort of popped into my mind.

beans,

I'm already looking out for you on the Purple Highs.

As I said with the Bobbitos: I will try to help out as many people as I can with the Purple Highs. It really just depends on how limited they are. If they arelike the Bobbitos I shouldn't have a problem helping a few people out. If anyone wants me to try to get them a pair just hit me up in my inbox when it getscloser to the release and I'll let you know if I think it's possible.

Can anyone help me out with Bmore?

Kev,

Looks like your trip was dope. When I go I definitely want to do a lot of non-sneaker related exploring and cultural stuff. I might have to hit you up for somesuggestions.

Paul,

I know I already said thanks, but the generosity is much appreciated. It's definitely been missing from the sneaker community recently IMO. I doubtyou'll need it, but if you ever need my help getting something from the US let me know.

Thanks for the offer Jv and feel free to give me a list of what your looking for too, as I said before though its good to help if you can, and personally Ifeel like I'm down to my last seven or eight AF1's that I would like to find and while I'm looking I might as well help people out.

Loonyrobert, I have no idea about sheeds to be honest but as for canvas highs and solid coloured lows from the 90's both are extremely hard to find, yourbest bet would be to wait for when ebay and YJ get together later this year.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Can anyone help me out with Bmore?

If you remind me this summer when they release, I can get you a pair. I was gonna look for somebody from nyc I could do a trade with.

bmorekicks,

Thanks. I'll hit you up if it looks like I'll have a pair of Purple Highs to trade.

Paul,

It seems like you want to keep your e-mail relatively private, so if you can shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] I'll send you my list. Thanks again.

sup team af1. stoppin by...some jaw dropping stuff being posted, i'm jealous!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

my small contribution to the post...

dont kno if everyone knows yet but on nicekicks i says the purple highs will be a hyperstrike..

Back
Top Bottom