TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

tigerwoodszy3.jpg

so i got bored. all of my af1s plus some on the floor and my highs, i cant believe i forgot my roses in this pic

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

but my mom is going through some tough financial times so I helped foot the bills.
Hats off to you Sir!!!! As Tyler mentioned earlier, people tend to get their priorities mixed up(myself included), but you are a good reminderand definately got your head on straight....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

peace

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

The problem is I find it hard sell my grails even if I do have a few pairs, but I feel greedy for having them lol, anyway when the time comes I'll let you and Oli know first and you can have a fight to the death to decide who gets them
tongue.gif

i think i know what you mean when you say it's hard to part with something you really like. even at the risk that this sounds materialistic in some waybut i can understand that it is difficult even if you have three pairs. cause in some way you still have the memories about the moment you found them and whenthey arrived and so on. still i would be a grateful buyer if one day you would decide to let them go. luckily for me i'm the size 10 guy ...
happy.gif

beside that i'm impatient to see the second half of your stuff.

also glad for the new york folks that the purple high made it to the top. i hope the heads can get them before the reseller do

What is the deal with the 1 vote releases?

Are they going to be super limited? What's the retail going to be? Release date?

Anyone have any info on them?

Tibor the Cocoa's are yours if youwant them do you have an email address? I'm quite looking forward to finishing thecollection picture myself lol.

Jv I'll keep an eye out for another pair of Cocoa's for you, do you wear 10-10.5?

Thanks very much dk are you ever going build up your AF1 collection again?

So how limited will the re-released purps be? I'd be glad to help anyone out if I can get my hands on a few pairs.

got the blue, purp and ivory in japan. ivory snakes were on napsize for the longest and i figured i'd be saving $35 on the shipping even though the shoewas super expensive. the blue canvas have been on k-skit for awhile now and i figured i'd grab them since i was there. the purp canvas was a nice findthough. came home to more canvas. the greens are kinda beat but no big deal - they'll hold me down till i get my ds pair. the winner was the orange canvasthat someone on here found for me. dude is kinda low profile so i won't blow him up but i kid you not when i say he's pretty damn good at finding gems.

303733614.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

got the blue, purp and ivory in japan. ivory snakes were on napsize for the longest and i figured i'd be saving $35 on the shipping even though the shoe was super expensive. the blue canvas have been on k-skit for awhile now and i figured i'd grab them since i was there. the purp canvas was a nice find though. came home to more canvas. the greens are kinda beat but no big deal - they'll hold me down till i get my ds pair. the winner was the orange canvas that someone on here found for me. dude is kinda low profile so i won't blow him up but i kid you not when i say he's pretty damn good at finding gems.

303733614.jpg

I Love AF1 - No need to come post on this one, I got you . . .

295493m.gif

Kev - Great pick-ups man. I really need to work on mycanvas AF1's. Those Ivory Snakes hurt my feelings because I lost by a few bucks on a DS pair w/box. Juno asked if I wanted to go higher, I did, but hegot my response a little late.
frown.gif

Kev - holy +*!+ nice pickups
pimp.gif
. will you be able to tell him to find some gems in my size?
wink.gif

SJ23 -
laugh.gif
, you know the deal....

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Tibor the Cocoa's are yours if you want them do you have an email address?

well i'm speechless paul. it was not my intention to push it ... but naturally i'm not saying no if you're really willing to sell them. myemail is [email protected] ... maybe you can send me a line and we can see from there
kevin these are some unbelievable pickups. ivory snakes are looking mighty fresh and crispy. same goes for the orange canvas. well they're allreal jewels i would say. damn i can not imagine how nice it must be to walk into k-skit or la avenue and all these places over there. so good to see that allthese nice shoes ended up in your hands

Tibor, I know you alot bigger than me but I woulda fought you for those Cocoas! congrats!

Paul Ima sz 10 guy aswell!
laugh.gif

Hey Paul, yeah I plan to build my collection up again. I'm just been busy with other stuff right now.

You size 12 heads on the team, I will have a size 12 DS japan PE lebron af1 for sale. Giving first dips on people on the team so if you want it, hit me up. Mycamera is down right now but here's a pick courtesy of denimandsole.

You can hit me up aim at dkballa22 I'm invisible but on.

eek.gif
Kev those pick ups are unbelievable I'm glad you got the orangecanvas highs in the end, the purple and green canvases really hurt my feelings lol and well done on completing the 96 snake set. Also its nice to see theheaven blue canvases a really underrated but fantastic shoe.

Message sent Tibor

Tyler if you need Ivory snakes I may be able to help you out.

Haha I know Mic whats on your wanted list?

dk when you start back up again make sure you go down the vintage route.

Back
Top Bottom