TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

7 Paul 7,

I'm a 9.5-10. Thanks for offering to look. If you find a pair definitely let me know.

Kev,

Crazy pickups.

MyOnes,

Dope collection. You should post up all of the lows and mids out of their boxes too.

I may have to take a vacation from this thread. It only fuels my addiction.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

eek.gif
Kev those pick ups are unbelievable I'm glad you got the orange canvas highs in the end, the purple and green canvases really hurt my feelings lol and well done on completing the 96 snake set. Also its nice to see the heaven blue canvases a really underrated but fantastic shoe.

Message sent Tibor

Tyler if you need Ivory snakes I may be able to help you out.

Haha I know Mic whats on your wanted list?

dk when you start back up again make sure you go down the vintage route.

Send me a message with your e-mail addy or something. I can never send you PM's forsome reason. I start writing and right after I get done writing the message, I remember that it never works.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

got the blue, purp and ivory in japan. ivory snakes were on napsize for the longest and i figured i'd be saving $35 on the shipping even though the shoe was super expensive. the blue canvas have been on k-skit for awhile now and i figured i'd grab them since i was there. the purp canvas was a nice find though. came home to more canvas. the greens are kinda beat but no big deal - they'll hold me down till i get my ds pair. the winner was the orange canvas that someone on here found for me. dude is kinda low profile so i won't blow him up but i kid you not when i say he's pretty damn good at finding gems.

303733614.jpg

I Love AF1 - No need to come post on this one, I got you . . .

295493m.gif

Kev - Great pick-ups man. I really need to work on my canvas AF1's. Those Ivory Snakes hurt my feelings because I lost by a few bucks on a DS pair w/box. Juno asked if I wanted to go higher, I did, but he got my response a little late.
frown.gif
dude those are literally ALL my grails in one picture...

Originally Posted by micmorales

to my NY folks....PLEASE HELP ME OUT with them Purple Hi's!!!

I got you fam, I'll be there. I wonder how limited these things will be
grin.gif
Nike's gotta play fair for once.

hey who in here was saying that you could remove box labels with a blow drier? does that really work? and if it does, can i get some specific instructions sothat i dont **%@ it up? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

got the blue, purp and ivory in japan. ivory snakes were on napsize for the longest and i figured i'd be saving $35 on the shipping even though the shoe was super expensive. the blue canvas have been on k-skit for awhile now and i figured i'd grab them since i was there. the purp canvas was a nice find though. came home to more canvas. the greens are kinda beat but no big deal - they'll hold me down till i get my ds pair. the winner was the orange canvas that someone on here found for me. dude is kinda low profile so i won't blow him up but i kid you not when i say he's pretty damn good at finding gems.

303733614.jpg
......My mouth is watering at those orange hi's... I've been trying desperatly to find any orange canvas, I'm only I a size 8 though.

Btw, hey team I'm still new to the whole collecting but I've looked at everypage one this thread and I've got me some pretty good info.
I only have three pairs so far but i'm working on it. I would love to be on the team...
smile.gif
Oh and my name is kevin too!

Kev, wow... you seriously went wild in japan
pimp.gif
can't wait to explore tokyo with Tibor sometime this year. all that canvas heat!! but what is worse (for my sleep) is that pair of ivorysnakessssss.. 'king hell. they look pristine right there. mad props Kevin! (i'm typing this although i could throw up my midnight snack right now,ain't that weird?)

Paul, respect to you Sir. one of the very few top notch fellas on NT. mad props on the deal with Tibor! could youplease leave me your email addy, i can't get in contact with you otherwise. thx.

this thread is really interesting at the moment. keep up the good work.

v IloveAF1: sz9 in AF1s.

I envy you small footed people.

Kev- Second pair of orange cvs highs? I am going to pay you a visit sometime.
devil.gif

WOW KEV, JUSS WOW
AND IT ANGERS ME THAT WE WEAR THE SAME SIZE

IMMA NEED THE PURPLE HIGHS TOO IF ANY1COULD HELP OUT
I GOT $$$$$$$ FOR YOU

I could try and help out someone or some people with the Purple Highs, depending on when they release and how limited. And what sizes are those canvases? Thoseare definitely hurting feelings right now.

hey thanks for the comments guys. the thing about japan is that shoe hunting was not the main thing for me because the stuff from la ave and k-skit could havebeen bought from the comfort of my living room if i chose to do it that way. instead, me and my dad got to explore kichijoji, eat menchi katsu and walk aroundtokyo station (the transfer point). that pretty much set the pace for our whole trip. we just wandered around with no set agenda and looked around ateverything. the best part of the whole trip was spending time with my pops.

303517528.jpg

303517541.jpg

303332867.jpg

303332879.jpg

Originally Posted by MFPearson

hey who in here was saying that you could remove box labels with a blow drier? does that really work? and if it does, can i get some specific instructions so that i dont **%@ it up? thanks in advance.

Check your inbox

Kev, great to hear you have a good relationship with your pops. Since my moms past 5 years ago
me and my dad have gotten closer, hopefully we can do something like that in the future aswell.
thanks for sharing!

Paul, did your email inbox blow up yet?!

Thanks very much Oli I just like to help people out I'll message you with my email.

I'm glad to see you had a good time in Japan Kev all of your pick ups are enough to make anyone want to go to Japan in a instant lol.

My email is ok Mic lol I wouldn't mind if it did blow up, my girlfriend has gone away for a short break and we have rarely been apart for over 3 years soI'm a bit lost without her so having to look for all of these shoes will keep me busy.

great pick ups Kev! GUM SOLE is right tho, its much easier to find all that rare stuff if you have little feet
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom