TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

dang Paul! great stuff mate!

951, props tp you aswell!

Oli, what can I say...we need a new collection pic from you!!

Thanks Mic, and yeh Oli does need to do a new collection pic I remember his collection post from a while back and it was simply unbelievable all of theAM's and runners nearly gave me a heart attack lol.

wow amesome stuff paul

those purple canvases are beautiful

they bout 3 sizesto big for me and i still almost bid on them

2h2ic5giloveaf1nv2.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

2h2ic5giloveaf1nv2.jpg

grin.gif

roll.gif

I have to show that to my friend. Just to clarify things, they're Greencelt06's, notmine. I will sell them to you for the right price though. Kidding.
laugh.gif

Kazi - I hate you man. You kept me from "cloning" my Atmos.
mad.gif
tongue.gif
frown.gif

Paul...seen you post most of those before, but it's still very impressive. It's rare to see a collection not tainted with any new crap, usually eventhose holding nice vintage tend to water-down their collection with fillers. Props man.... You only collect AF1s?

Thanks very much Prymone and OGFiend, I only collect AF1's but I wish I had the room for AM's and a few runners from the age of 5 to around 18 I worenothing but AM's.

lol Mic I don't have a source until Zhi gets back I'm having to use a bidding service which I hate, but I did find my grail mids and jewel lows plussome other great stuff from an old NT'er so that's where all my money is invested at the moment. To be honest though finding shoes is just one of thefew things I'm good at haha.

Tyler I was going to buy those purp canvas but my mom is going through some tough financial times so I helped foot the bills. Oh well, I hope your friendenjoys them..shoes are just shoes at the end of the day.

'98

paul: true top quality stuff you're holding. role model af1 collection !!! i envy you a lot for the 00 cocoas ... uhm ... for the two pairs sorry
smile.gif

dope obsidian snake oli. and great pic ...

Thanks very much Tibor, I have three pairs of cocoa snakes but I'm keeping the size 10's DS because I'll probably end up giving them away for asuper low price one day since that was my plan when I purchased them. I found that pair for a bargain price, and I wont be making any profit when I sell them.The problem is I find it hard sell my grails even if I do have a few pairs, but I feel greedy for having them lol, anyway when the time comes I'll let youand Oli know first and you can have a fight to the death to decide who gets them
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

2h2ic5giloveaf1nv2.jpg

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Nice. These pics will NEVER get old to me, for some reason.

And yay for Purple Highs, although I don't have a chance in hell of getting a pair for retail. I'm just glad that kampoutherb took the L.

BOOOOOOOOOOO......
If this was 1996-2002 then i would have been ready to buy 2 pairs....but regrettably this is '08 and to be realistic Nike is probably going to eff these upquality wise

Kbiz - I'm sorry to hear that and it's really honorable in what you did. Familycomes first man and if I had to sell all of my shoes to help someone out in my family, they'd be gone in an instance. Sometimes I think we lose sight inwhat's really important. I know even I do from time to time. Sneakers are a very passionate hobby of mine, but in the end, it's a hobby and I'llnever let it interfere with the more important things.

On a much lighter note, I really hope Nike doesn't eff the Purple Highs up. If they do, I honestlywon't be shocked.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Thanks very much Tibor, I have three pairs of cocoa snakes but I'm keeping the size 10's DS because I'll probably end up giving them away for a super low price one day since that was my plan when I purchased them. I found that pair for a bargain price, and I wont be making any profit when I sell them. The problem is I find it hard sell my grails even if I do have a few pairs, but I feel greedy for having them lol, anyway when the time comes I'll let you and Oli know first and you can have a fight to the death to decide who gets them
tongue.gif

I'm always ready to take a pair of OG Cocoas off someone's hands.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom