TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Yeh whats with the box picture Tyler? I even tried to see what the style code was but I cant quite make it out lol, but it's a black and red box so it mustbe good whatever it is.

haha. i know what it is just from the box tag. i love my pair. good to see you got 'em tyler (i told you so).

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

haha. i know what it is just from the box tag. i love my pair. good to see you got 'em tyler (i told you so).

how's Japan treating you kev?

and I found out what shoe it is too.
Spoiler [+]
it's an white/carolina blue AF1 SC, right Tyler?

It's all in the tag fellas . . .

2na00ew.jpg

Kev - QUICKSTRIKE!

wink.gif

Fantastic pick up Tyler, I cant believe I didn't guess what those were I even looked through all of my black and red boxes and didn't notice it, nowI feel stupid
laugh.gif

I Love AF1 I'll take a collection picture tomorrow.

Paul - Thank you kind sir, but don't feel bad man. I actually did a little blurring inPhotoshop to make it even harder for people to guess.
tongue.gif

GT - Thank you sir. I'm sorry you couldn't come through with those jewels. Something else willcome your way I'm sure.

Kevin - Thank you for all of your help in obtaining those bad boys. Did you catch the QS?
happy.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif

spacej23 - ill pick up, those are siiiick

By next week gonna have a shoe of my wanted list
smokin.gif
(not the hit list that was postedthough..)

Dope AF1s. went back to my spot and found out that they sold out the last pair of sz 10.5 Bobbito AF1s 5 minutes after I got there.

what up team - long time no talk. i hope that everyone had a great new year, and that everyone is still doing well. i've been super busy, hence why youhaven't seen me around here...

anyway, looks like my foot grew a little bit, and i can't fit comfortably into my size 10's anymore. i've had a few size 10 gems on ice that inever got around to rocking (including a pair of atmos and black/goldenrod jewel mids) that i'm going to have to move now. hit me up if you are interested- i'll let them go for very reasonable prices. i'll look for the pm's or im's (if you've got the name). keep up the good work team.

Nice nubucks spacej23 !
pimp.gif

Anyone letting go of there 01 3m snake af1? Let me know Im in need of a 9.5.

spacej23, SICK SICK caro blue forces.. Carolina/sky blue is one of my favorite colors, and nubuck is one of my favorite materials..killer combo..I'm goingout on a limb here and saying they came from napsize, since they package their shoes in that manner...

man..if i was a size 9....arrgghh..this is the pain Kevin must feel...

Angel

Well I was going to make a collection post today, but I only managed to do half of it because I went downstairs to watch my team lose at football and by thetime the game was over it was too dark to do the other half, bloody English weather. So here is a small preview I'll have to do the other half nextweekend.

2iupzo.jpg

MFPearson since your in the selling spirit do you want to sell me your mushrooms?
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom