TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

tired.gif
Theres so many OG's i passed on and now i just
smh.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by spacej23

Nice Sheeds Funk. Now Kevin is going to come in here and complain about how he can't get his size and how those should have won in the 1Vote.
tongue.gif
must suck to be Kevin, cuz i am wearing these sheeds..

Angel

just dropping a line here from japan to say *middle finger* to all you guys that have those sheeds and *2 middle fingers* when you wear them.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Nice Sheeds Funk. Now Kevin is going to come in here and complain about how he can't get his size and how those should have won in the 1Vote.
tongue.gif

Angel

just dropping a line here from japan to say *middle finger* to all you guys that have those sheeds and *2 middle fingers* when you wear them.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hope all is well in Japan!! Wifey wants the fam to go some day

peace

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

tongue.gif

Angel

*beware of Cliche*

nerd.gif

You Mad Doggie?

don't lash out on me bro, I'm just kidding
smile.gif

funkdoctor73,

DOPE pickup! The quality on those Sheeds looks impeccable (especially on the ostrich print). Makes me think I should have been voting for those in the NYC1Vote. Does anyone know if they were made anywhere between sizes 9.5-10.5?

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

funkdoctor73,

DOPE pickup! The quality on those Sheeds looks impeccable (especially on the ostrich print). Makes me think I should have been voting for those in the NYC 1Vote. Does anyone know if they were made anywhere between sizes 9.5-10.5?

I never seen anything below a 13 or 14. I'm sure smaller sizes exist but things in smaller sizes get grabbed so quick we don't even have a chanceto see them.
****doctor73 great pickup on the sheeds. I'd love a pair of those in my size but never found them so I just sold the size 13's I had. It'spointless keeping something you can't wear. Sometimes I wish I was a 13
ohwell.gif

thanks for all the comments on the shoes..thought i would share a side story

I was supposed to get a pair of shoes, but the store sold them accidently..i was pissed at myself for not buying earlier, but i was like its cool since i wasbuying a double...then a few days pass by and the sheeds are offered to me, for about the price XIlegacy's red pair is at on ebay.....its one of thosethings that was meant to happen i guess..If i bought the shoe I was supposed to get, i probally wouldn't have got the sheeds..

ANgel

yes those ostrich PEs were made in smaller sizes. a good friend of mine has seen 1 guy post a size 9 on NT back when they first started popping up, hasnt seenit since.

this is my friends pair, its a size 11

Originally Posted by MyOnes

a good friend of mine has seen 1 guy post a size 9 on NT back when they first started popping up, hasnt seen it since.

that completely stinks. big time props to angel for his pair and kazi making me want to puke with his rare stuff. as a consolation i treated myself to 3pairs of forces today. i'll probably post pics when i get back. one of the places i went shopping today:
303153203.jpg

303154246.jpg

Every time I see a picture of a Japanese shoe store it just makes me want to go holiday even more it just looks so crazy out there, I'm looking forwardto seeing what AF1's you found Kev.

Kev - Have fun while you're in Japan man. Like many others, I definitely want to visit thatplace some day. I can't wait to see the heat you're acquiring there. Stay safe!

GT - I remember a friend of mine posted that video awhile back on myspace and out of all ofthe women that were shaking their rear ends, I noticed those right away.
smh.gif
@ myself.

Well, I was bored and whipped this up in Photoshop. My first attempt at this, so keep that in mind . ..

33m4rut.jpg

I hate going to Japan...always feel like a giant, and they hardly have anythin sz 11+..

sometimes i wish i had itty bitty hooves

Angel

Kev,

That store looks dope. Can't wait to see pics of the new pickups.

I think I'm going to have to make a summer trip to Japan. I've been wanting to go for years.

MyOnes,

Thanks for the info on the Sheed PEs. I guess that gives me hope of finding a pair, but I don't want to think about what I would have to pay.

How are the prices at those Japanese shops? I assume something along the lines of Skit? The selection looks overwhelming...

retrosneakerz23 - congrats on outbidding me
mad.gif
(this has happened to me forthe third time)

SJ23 - I wonder what it is...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom