TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

$150 for those safaris? No thanks.....there shouldn't be a correlation between how "limited" kicks are and their price. It costs nike just aslittle to produce those as any other release....they're basically saying, "You want decent colors? PAY UP!". Take those new white/black toe andmidsole joints that just came out. They look pretty good, simple colors, nice tumbled leather....but $100 is just too much for a new release AF1. They'restill worse in quality than any 90s release. Almost makes me think nike made the '07s really bad on purpose to make the new stuff right now seem better bycomparison.

Nice sheeds Jeremy....I need to get myself a pair.

Yea fellas. It got crazy. Son kept talking to me about his dad this, his dad that, and I was tired of it. I ain't sell sneakers to his pops, I sold them tohim.

Kid lived in LA and I am in LA from time to time. And I guess I proved to him that I'm out there regularly and that he was going to get seen.

So ultimately it was a happy ending. After 2 months of %%!*%@##.

And yea, I got caught not mailing to a confirmed address. So Paypal couldn't help. You live and learn, so I learned, and luckily, all worked out OK.

And YO, I got Size 10 Sheeds DS. Get at me.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Take those new white/black toe and midsole joints that just came out. They look pretty good, simple colors, nice tumbled leather....but $100 is just too much for a new release AF1.

thats y i only paid 75 for em, lol

23jk8ye.jpg

Kazi - those are off the hook, how rare are they? I want a pair.

EDIT: looks like I'll be going back to my old ways again
smh.gif
...I hope not
frown.gif

Never saw the "crazyness" behind sheeds....ah well.

Campoutkid is a big herb....they shouldve just wrapped that interview up and told him to go home because of the bull he's talking

Originally Posted by MyOnes

what a &^%$#$%^&$^%$#. i mean i knew it from the jump but theres no love when your being greedy and just want that fast buck. hes prolly just gonna pay for his car, or house, or his @$*#!! with the money. this is buns

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/01/13/katc-video-feature-nike-nyc-1vote-from-transit-nyc/

smh at kampoutkid, we hate you. yes we do. you dont love the shoe. you love the hype

it's a lil old, but
smh.gif
at KampoutKid. Someone should've sold him a pair of stashes and he would be happy...

I wonder what you guys would say if he voted 6+ hours a day for a classic (not that I like him)?
PS: MyOnes, I see you getting rid of those AF1 Highs oneBay. I will be keeping my pair, but I'll sell the rest of my 07 stuff though
eyes.gif

Goodnight Team AF1 members
wink.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by MyOnes

what a &^%$#$%^&$^%$#. i mean i knew it from the jump but theres no love when your being greedy and just want that fast buck. hes prolly just gonna pay for his car, or house, or his @$*#!! with the money. this is buns

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/01/13/katc-video-feature-nike-nyc-1vote-from-transit-nyc/

smh at kampoutkid, we hate you. yes we do. you dont love the shoe. you love the hype

it's a lil old, but
smh.gif
at KampoutKid. Someone should've sold him a pair of stashes and he would be happy...

I wonder what you guys would say if he voted 6+ hours a day for a classic (not that I like him)?
PS: MyOnes, I see you getting rid of those AF1 Highs on eBay. I will be keeping my pair, but I'll sell the rest of my 07 stuff though
eyes.gif

Goodnight Team AF1 members
wink.gif

I would still say that he has no life, but I would be excited that I had a"dedicated", "passionate", no life voting for the sneakers I wanted.
happy.gif

Hey what up team good %+%%

Yo how much should i expect to pay for some vvvnds Orange canvas (10)? Please need your guys help!

Originally Posted by adob0

Originally Posted by prymone

WOW THE LEATHER ONES ARE KILLIN THE PATENT
I highly agree. Dope stuff xilegacy

No way..patent all dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....I regret passing on them years ago..back when I felt $250 was too much for a pair of shoes
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom