(no og box, but it's cool)

49d3589ae76560044eca9912df660289be8a396.jpg
e0f25d0e5d61d45a96ad1f018cc6770afaaeffe.jpg
c45158ec634f93d8a86a6c6a8968f93dbfe7d1a.jpg
dba35b86e39660f145659221dfb46ab2784ff49.jpg
5ad158e3694a9adf3a183bb30dea0e962b0f794.jpg

my dog liked them too apparently
tongue.gif

S0LE CANDY- what size did you end up picking up???...if its the same seller i think they had 2 pairs [not sure]..i was contemplating the sz4 for my girl butwas unsure about the box situation...are those them??
Nice BTW

^ thanks. they are a size 4y so they might be. i purchased them from a girl that is on ISS and FSF, but i think she is friend's with another person whosold them too.

i hate mids but i LOOOOOOOOVE those.. why they made so many nice colorways in the mids.. i need that in lows

nice jewel mids
pimp.gif

not feeling the new AF1's ffighter posted.

and nice baby forces hollowpoints, your bringing him/her up well
happy.gif

Safaris look OK. But considering that nike will probably charge over $100 for 'em, I think the money would be better spend on some older gems.

So my paypal account is frozen at the moment thanks to a genuine A**hole who cracked a pair of OG AM1s I sold him and filed a claim....so no pickups for awhile since I refuse to use money orders. I had to pass on some cocoas too....sigh.

^^^

I feel your pain Homie. I had some stupid #%$% go down where I sold a kid some Infrared 90's (for a good $*!%!#! price too). He used his Dad's account,Dad got pissed and filed a claim. Paypal took the MONEY BACK. Kid had the sneakers and my dough, I was getting @@+*%+ by loopholes by Paypal.

Some buuuuuull****.

I basically had to threaten the kid's life (I believe the last line of my last email was "I'ma see you, and if you're wearing those 90's,the next time I see you after that will be in hell").

I got the check a week later.

Those Safaris are MUCH better than a lot of recent AF1s. Gum bottoms would have been dope though. I might have to pick them up depending on price.

thanks for the comments everyone!
if anyone has any pairs of jewel af1s size 4y or 4.5y, lmk!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
mike, i had to google to see what a "wookie" was
embarassed.gif

but no wayyyyyy -- she's a cutie!

0db152e4604099dbb6a4ee22ae06571609e7360.jpg

I basically had to threaten the kid's life (I believe the last line of my last email was "I'ma see you, and if you're wearing those 90's, the next time I see you after that will be in hell").

DAMN.
laugh.gif
illphil living up to his name.

Naw, that $@!# is maddening though. I had a dude do a chargeback after he got the kicks, but he was in China. I was screwed from the jump dealing with anunconfirmed international addy. I couldn't wrap my head around Paypal wanting me to pay them for kicks that I no longer had, so I just never paid it andstarted up a new Paypal address. Sucks though because I can't lift my transfer limit without adding my SSN, which is still tied to that negative balanceaccount. Oh well.

Haha...damn Phil. That's rough, but thats how you gotta talk to people like that. They don't speak any other language.

Dude's located in Spain. I mean, have photographic evidence and all but I know paypal is extremely corrupt. Any advice? If I have to refund the $469, W/Eit's fine...I'll just get my complete OG AM1 set back (just with a f***ed air unit), I wanted to keep 'em, so I'll live. But if the kicksdon't come back to me, I'll flip on the dude for real.

Solecandy....nice jewels. Nice dog too....my girl has one like that, he tries to hump my kicks everytime I see him. Guess dogs know where it's at.

Originally Posted by S0LE CANDY

thanks for the comments everyone!
if anyone has any pairs of jewel af1s size 4y or 4.5y, lmk!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
mike, i had to google to see what a "wookie" was
embarassed.gif

but no wayyyyyy -- she's a cutie!

0db152e4604099dbb6a4ee22ae06571609e7360.jpg
deadstockoriginals.com is a site with a bunch of ds jewels in kids sizes, i almost ++%@ my pants when i first saw some of the forces they had until isaw the sizes. enjoy!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ deadstockoriginals.com

My head almost exploded. Their jewel selection is crazy if you wear a small size.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

I might have to pick them up depending on price.

AF1 Safari's and Mowabb's both show retail at [..............drumroll..................] $150

peace

hows the team been?i know you all missed me lol. its been a week and i am un-banned from my banning. sheesh. i got on at school and what not and saw some ofthe pick ups and OH MY some nice stuff was posted while i was away. anyways im back with something to share....

and something i wore while i was away

THATT SITE LOOKS MAD SUSPECT, A BUNCH OF STUFF LOOKS FAKE

GOOD TO SEE UR BACK JERM EVEN THO I TALK TO EVR DAY LOL
NICE SHEEDS

Back
Top Bottom