Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

White people..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

I bet the Holocaust will get to stay
eyes.gif

it didn't happen in the US, so the Tea Party doesn't care.
still though, its a part of History

world history. this thread is concerning US history.

thanks for playing, tho.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

I bet the Holocaust will get to stay
eyes.gif

it didn't happen in the US, so the Tea Party doesn't care.
still though, its a part of History

world history. this thread is concerning US history.

thanks for playing, tho.

I think this is ridiculous. Hope you guys don't mind, using the magic of Photoshop's Content Aware Fill, I removed Frederick Douglass from this very famous portrait.

fredic.jpg

I think this is ridiculous. Hope you guys don't mind, using the magic of Photoshop's Content Aware Fill, I removed Frederick Douglass from this very famous portrait.

fredic.jpg

When Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona, the "mecca of racism and bigotry," signed into law a bill that prohibits ethnic studies from being taught in public schools, because it teaches "ethnic chauvinism" and leads minority students to believe they had been "oppressed,"I didn't think the ignorance would be contagious, but I was wrong.

laugh.gif
I can't take this seriously at all.

What's next the Native Americans Came from Europe or Japanese Americans were sent to Six Flags during WWII. Some people really don't live in reality and it's sad to see.

When Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona, the "mecca of racism and bigotry," signed into law a bill that prohibits ethnic studies from being taught in public schools, because it teaches "ethnic chauvinism" and leads minority students to believe they had been "oppressed,"I didn't think the ignorance would be contagious, but I was wrong.

laugh.gif

What's next the Native Americans Came from Europe or Japanese Americans were sent to Six Flags during WWII. Some people really don't live in reality and it's sad to see.

Th Tea Party is not an organized political party, anyone can "join" it by saying they are a part of it. When you have such open admissions to your "party" you will get some crazies. Not including slavery in an American history curriculum would be a huge error on the part of who ever made that proposal.

If anything, omitting references to slavery in the American Colonies and the Antebellum South undermines the Tea Party's own narrative. You want to highlight how pervasive people's desire to control other people is and to show the painful consequences of one person being given arbitrary power over another person.

Th Tea Party is not an organized political party, anyone can "join" it by saying they are a part of it. When you have such open admissions to your "party" you will get some crazies. Not including slavery in an American history curriculum would be a huge error on the part of who ever made that proposal.

If anything, omitting references to slavery in the American Colonies and the Antebellum South undermines the Tea Party's own narrative. You want to highlight how pervasive people's desire to control other people is and to show the painful consequences of one person being given arbitrary power over another person.

Originally Posted by JHN2007

laugh.gif

this.

its white guilt.

we're never gonna sweep it under the rug, we're never gonna forget about it, we're never going to "just get over it"

accept it.

acknowledge it.

THEN

maybe we can move on....

these dudes out here trynna deny slavery STILL...

its 2011.....

and they're STILL denying slavery and the oppression of ethnic groups in the US?

beanie-sigel-2008-12-03-300x300.jpg

these people hold public office?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JHN2007

laugh.gif

this.

its white guilt.

we're never gonna sweep it under the rug, we're never gonna forget about it, we're never going to "just get over it"

accept it.

acknowledge it.

THEN

maybe we can move on....

these dudes out here trynna deny slavery STILL...

its 2011.....

and they're STILL denying slavery and the oppression of ethnic groups in the US?

beanie-sigel-2008-12-03-300x300.jpg

these people hold public office?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

What do you mean by this? When I voted I clearly saw Tea Party candidates how are they not an organized political party if they are on many states ballets? I understand they are an extension of the republican party but they are probably going to become the 3rd biggest party/affiliation if they arent already.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

What do you mean by this? When I voted I clearly saw Tea Party candidates how are they not an organized political party if they are on many states ballets? I understand they are an extension of the republican party but they are probably going to become the 3rd biggest party/affiliation if they arent already.

don't mind rex, he feels as if he has to logically justify things like this....

don't give me that "its a really open admittance policy"

aint nobody speaking out against it, tho.

same with all that inflammatory rhetoric.....

"you can't just lump ALL tea party supporters in with those lunatics"

"are you willing to publically denounce (insert crazy tea party idea)?"

"no comment"

ROFL

don't mind rex, he feels as if he has to logically justify things like this....

don't give me that "its a really open admittance policy"

aint nobody speaking out against it, tho.

same with all that inflammatory rhetoric.....

"you can't just lump ALL tea party supporters in with those lunatics"

"are you willing to publically denounce (insert crazy tea party idea)?"

"no comment"

ROFL

Back
Top Bottom