Tea Party Wants Slavery Removed From Student Textbooks

if this happens it will be noones fault but OUR OWN. we as voters have the right to edit our own laws and more importantly our government. i know its a bit naive to think that way but its the truth. i dont think it will happen though because of the backlash that would occur. i do feel it is wrong to do this to our history. does this mean blacks never experienced slavery and they gave all that labor for free because it was the thing to do, native americans were never exterminated for the land we live on because they wanted us to have it. does it mean japanese americans were sent to internment camps during WWII because they were VIPs, or that mexicans gave us texas and parts of other states because davy crockett and those cats were just fine citizens. this pretty much warps anyones views on history. but i forgot george washington cut down a cherry tree and he can do no wrong and thomas jefferson was a model husband. !@#$ outta here with that.

if this happens it will be noones fault but OUR OWN. we as voters have the right to edit our own laws and more importantly our government. i know its a bit naive to think that way but its the truth. i dont think it will happen though because of the backlash that would occur. i do feel it is wrong to do this to our history. does this mean blacks never experienced slavery and they gave all that labor for free because it was the thing to do, native americans were never exterminated for the land we live on because they wanted us to have it. does it mean japanese americans were sent to internment camps during WWII because they were VIPs, or that mexicans gave us texas and parts of other states because davy crockett and those cats were just fine citizens. this pretty much warps anyones views on history. but i forgot george washington cut down a cherry tree and he can do no wrong and thomas jefferson was a model husband. !@#$ outta here with that.

I had some people quoted that I wanted to reply to, but towards the last comment on this page I said %@%@ it.

This is all I'm going to say,

%@%@ this article, %@%@ the tea party, and %@%@ any American or Human Being who backs up this trash and this racist #!* group. If you affiliate with them %@%@ you.

My ancestors came over here and built this entire country on their backs, while white people were sitting on the porch getting rich, the same white people who were "Illegal Immigrants" and stole an entire country from it's inhabitants only to move them to "better" areas of the country, when in fact they were just putting them out of the way of their Manifesto.

I don't care who says "slavery happened, get over" %@%@ them too.

We (black people) shoulda burnt this !!$@ down years ago.

I had some people quoted that I wanted to reply to, but towards the last comment on this page I said %@%@ it.

This is all I'm going to say,

%@%@ this article, %@%@ the tea party, and %@%@ any American or Human Being who backs up this trash and this racist #!* group. If you affiliate with them %@%@ you.

My ancestors came over here and built this entire country on their backs, while white people were sitting on the porch getting rich, the same white people who were "Illegal Immigrants" and stole an entire country from it's inhabitants only to move them to "better" areas of the country, when in fact they were just putting them out of the way of their Manifesto.

I don't care who says "slavery happened, get over" %@%@ them too.

We (black people) shoulda burnt this !!$@ down years ago.

Not to put on my tinfoil hat here but it's amazing to me how many things from George Orwell "Nineteen Eighty-Four" can be applied to some of the things occurring today and planned for the near future.

It's unfortunate because I feel even with the history documented and available its still tough for descedents of slaves to know their history or family tree. There are people still alive that don't know who there great-grandmother, hell even there grandmother is, not even a last name! Many don't know where exactly there family origin is from. While certain cultures family tree can go back to... you get the point. Wiping out the limited information available now would only make things tougher, might as well wipe our existence. There's people now that honestly believe slavery never existed, erase the information and we will all be convinced it never existed even when we think it did.

I see it now, the control to edit history, change news reportings... one day a certain new story is viral but when you go back to search for it, it's tough to find or doesn't exsist or has been edited for "corrections". Maybe I'm just tripping and don't know what I'm talking about... but if something like this could happen, just insane. I'll have to open an underground library. LOL

Not to put on my tinfoil hat here but it's amazing to me how many things from George Orwell "Nineteen Eighty-Four" can be applied to some of the things occurring today and planned for the near future.

It's unfortunate because I feel even with the history documented and available its still tough for descedents of slaves to know their history or family tree. There are people still alive that don't know who there great-grandmother, hell even there grandmother is, not even a last name! Many don't know where exactly there family origin is from. While certain cultures family tree can go back to... you get the point. Wiping out the limited information available now would only make things tougher, might as well wipe our existence. There's people now that honestly believe slavery never existed, erase the information and we will all be convinced it never existed even when we think it did.

I see it now, the control to edit history, change news reportings... one day a certain new story is viral but when you go back to search for it, it's tough to find or doesn't exsist or has been edited for "corrections". Maybe I'm just tripping and don't know what I'm talking about... but if something like this could happen, just insane. I'll have to open an underground library. LOL

they need to keep it in textbooks because certain parents will not teach their kids about i know my parents didn't teach me about my parents were not born in this country, they don't have a U.S. education and never experienced racism

they need to keep it in textbooks because certain parents will not teach their kids about i know my parents didn't teach me about my parents were not born in this country, they don't have a U.S. education and never experienced racism

And replace it with what?
laugh.gif

Government schools = FAIL

bvblackspin.com

ok...

I read the whole article and this story has no legit source......

Stop letting random internet sites get your emotions riled up. Everyone getting mad in this thread is just as dumb as the people who think Obama is a Kenyan muslim.

bvblackspin.com

ok...

Stop letting random internet sites get your emotions riled up. Everyone getting mad in this thread is just as dumb as the people who think Obama is a Kenyan muslim.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

bvblackspin.com

ok...

So you think they made it up?

Do you realize this is ALREADY going on in Texas to a lesser extent, where they have renamed the slave trade to the "Trans- Atlantic Triangular Trade," in addition to making some of the same edits mentioned in this article.

bvblackspin.com

ok...

Do you realize this is ALREADY going on in Texas to a lesser extent, where they have renamed the slave trade to the "Trans- Atlantic Triangular Trade," in addition to making some of the same edits mentioned in this article.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

bvblackspin.com

ok...

Thats what it was when I learned it. Theres nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom