Tea Party Wants Slavery Removed From Student Textbooks

psh

I'd STILL teach about it--- and to be quite honest, most teachers..... if you are good at what you do, you let the textbook GUIDE, not dictate.

Cuz I discuss a lot of issues/factors that aren't mentioned in the textbooks. They too late with this, especially with the age of 'google'
30t6p3b.gif
#FAIL.

psh

I'd STILL teach about it--- and to be quite honest, most teachers..... if you are good at what you do, you let the textbook GUIDE, not dictate.

Cuz I discuss a lot of issues/factors that aren't mentioned in the textbooks. They too late with this, especially with the age of 'google'
30t6p3b.gif
#FAIL.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I've been folks on here for the longest time that the Tea Party is just an extension of the KKK.
dude, thats TOTALLY unfair and unfounded....

smirk.jpg

Obama-Smirk.jpg

When Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona, the "mecca of racism and bigotry,"
Im not from the South, but im sure the Overt Racism is much more apparent...but i can respect and openly racist person. The S!!! that is goin on in Az is SAD.

When Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona, the "mecca of racism and bigotry,"
Im not from the South, but im sure the Overt Racism is much more apparent...but i can respect and openly racist person. The S!!! that is goin on in Az is SAD.

but look how many BOOKS we have on slavery in this world? taking it out of textbooks really won't do much when all a kid have to do is walk to their nearest library. Most of the kids I went to school with didn't learn about slavery through no text books either, it was a combination of our grandparents/parents, television/movies, and when black history month came around...teacher's would bring it up.

but look how many BOOKS we have on slavery in this world? taking it out of textbooks really won't do much when all a kid have to do is walk to their nearest library. Most of the kids I went to school with didn't learn about slavery through no text books either, it was a combination of our grandparents/parents, television/movies, and when black history month came around...teacher's would bring it up.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Wow. 
laugh.gif

Wow. 
laugh.gif

but look how many BOOKS we have on slavery in this world? taking it out of textbooks really won't do much when all a kid have to do is walk to their nearest library.
like kids even willingly want to read anymore though. Taking it out of school textbooks would have a HUGE impact whether you realize it or not

but look how many BOOKS we have on slavery in this world? taking it out of textbooks really won't do much when all a kid have to do is walk to their nearest library.
like kids even willingly want to read anymore though. Taking it out of school textbooks would have a HUGE impact whether you realize it or not

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

White people..
30t6p3b.gif
That's right.  Put all white people in the same category. 
indifferent.gif

Edit: Nevermind, saw your other comment

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

White people..
30t6p3b.gif
That's right.  Put all white people in the same category. 
indifferent.gif

Edit: Nevermind, saw your other comment

Back
Top Bottom