TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]
Now this is the type of biggun worth getting at...YOu'd have the time of yo life I tell ya. Soft sloppy wet and not afraid to "rock the mic"!!![/COLOR]

Now this is the type of biggun worth getting at...YOu'd have the time of yo life I tell ya. Soft sloppy wet and not afraid to "rock the mic"!!!
Ain't nobody following that bird...just cause she switched up the lyrics...
grin.gif

I thought she was about to twerk something...FOH!

Back to the regular program...

I ain't see no body shot. Yeah she's big cute, but could easily be sloppy fat with all gut, some *******, no ***.

[COLOR=#red]I'm gonna keep it real...for YEARS I stayed away from chicks that was even remotely big...then one day when I was in undergrad this slightly rotund chick ran some serious game on me...next thing you know I was bouncing around in the play house...on the low it was some of the most fun I ever had, but I kept it under the wraps to escape ridicule from the homies. Only smashed once.[/COLOR]

Real talk I'd smash anyways. I need to stop playing hard to get with big girls.

I wanna experience the fun. Most i've experienced was an ex that put on some weight.

*Honestly i've got a vast sexual appetite that I never explore, I stick with chicks that fam and friends would approve of and make other dudes jealous. I really do wanna go in on a big girl or an old girl. Maybe 2013.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'm gonna keep it real...for YEARS I stayed away from chicks that was even remotely big...then one day when I was in undergrad this slightly rotund chick ran some serious game on me...next thing you know I was bouncing around in the play house...on the low it was some of the most fun I ever had, but I kept it under the wraps to escape ridicule from the homies. Only smashed once.[/COLOR]

Still to this day the best top I ever received was from this big girl in college. This was like in 03. No mouth has matched hers yet :smh: :smokin

[COLOR=#red]^^^Yeah bro, might as well experience while you can. Matter of fact that's pretty good advice for most of y'all in here. When you are single and have no kids this is the time to get it in. I aint saying you gotta go out and smash a bullymong, but you know what I mean. [/COLOR]

Still to this day the best top I ever received was from this big girl in college. This was like in 03. No mouth has matched hers yet :smh: :smokin

[COLOR=#red]
Repped!!! for keeping it real, their hunger for steel in their mouth is unmatched. We had this discussion at the NT Houston mini-meetup. [/COLOR]

Real talk I'd smash anyways. I need to stop playing hard to get with big girls.

I wanna experience the fun. Most i've experienced was an ex that put on some weight.

*Honestly i've got a vast sexual appetite that I never explore, I stick with chicks that fam and friends would approve of and make other dudes jealous. I really do wanna go in on a big girl or an old girl. Maybe 2013.

Why wait?

Who cares what anyone else thinks? It's not their D and if if it's just a JO then it really shouldn't matter if your friends and fam would approve or not

Oh naw that timeline has nothing to do with anyone. New job/moving to new city/enrolling in school and other stuff got priorities right now.

so umm i'm like 24

i've never asked a girl out  every time girls always appraoch me and ask me out (i got spoiled)

how the hell do you go about asking out a girl? how do you know when to ask her out?

ohhh i have never met a girl i do not lose interest in within a few weeks ,am i gay?

so umm i'm like 24
 i've never asked a girl out  every time girls always appraoch me and ask me out (i got spoiled)
how the hell do you go about asking out a girl? how do you know when to ask her out?
ohhh i have never met a girl i do not lose interest in within a few weeks ,am i gay?

Wolf
:lol: nice try

Last edited:
my man... WUT
english is my second language so pardon my mistakes.

My problem is simple 

I lose interest in women shortly after we start dating. The women i date always seem interesting at first but after the first few dates, I lose interest .

I came up with 3 possible reasons to explain why I quickly lose interest in women that i date.

Reason 1: Capricious nature

Reason 2: its personality defect(sociopath)

Reason 3: I have never been the aggressor in my relationships..(I have never taken initiative to get the girl.I have never made the first move.So may be, I’m just settling. As a result, may be I quit early on dating those women because I think I can do better) 

I wonder if anyone else has the same problem and if they have come to the same conclusion

Last edited:
If that's your first reason, and you can't answer that. No need to look to us for validation, you're gay bruh, go try some mambs.

So just got harrassed by my ex & her bestfriend to come to the bestfriends bday party? Me & my ex haven't spoken in months and I'm like wth? Im pretty sure I'm not going. Right decision?

so me and my homegirl went out to Applebee's last night... the hood one :lol: We just left the movies and I ain't feel like going home, plus I wanted to watch the game (I don't have cable) I text the BF but he wasn't responding in a timely manner so I was like lemme kick it with the homie and flex a bit
So we get there and it's like wall to wall dudes... granted not all of them were attractive but the ratio was DEF in our favor. She's single so I was like man let's kick it at the bar (more dudes there) Immediately she strikes up convo wit' one dude... I was like ok, cool, whatevs. I'm playing a good wingman and just enjoying the game :lol: This ol' cat with a jheri curl provided me with lulz from time to time so I was good :lol: :lol: :lol: Later on he offered me a margarita but I declined (only cuz I had already had two... if he asked earlier I woulda let ol' cuz trick his doh like no tomorrow)
Then my homegirl sees this dude she went to PV with... and he's looking over in our direction and mouths to her if the seat available next to her is open. She says it is, he comes to sit down and they immediately strike up a convo. He casually talks/ jokes with me here and there but I figured he was the one she was interested in because that's who he kept talking to. So they talk pretty much the whole first half of the game (sidenote: got DAM San Fran was gettin' in that *** :lol: ) My BF finally hits me back so I dipped to go kick it with him, but I figured my girl was in good hands anyway and I didn't wanna block so I told her to stay and that I'd get up with her later. There was no doubt in my mind she'd get his number etc. He seemed like a good dude and was engaging her in conversation.
So I text her this morning asking for details and she was like "naw he didn't ask for my number, I think he has a girl" :stoneface: I asked why and she was like it was something he said but she didn't tell me specifically.
Now my thing is--- WHY EVEN DO THAT ?? I mean I guess I can understand flirting a little bit etc. but why lead somebody on with conversation the whole night, offer to buy shots, and you aren't interested? #PleaseRespond
surprised no one said it but...

do you think that maybe... JUST MAYBE.... it didnt go down like that?

perhaps she wopped him off in the car and thought you'd look at her funny?

perhaps she gave up the yambs and was afraid to tell you?

perhaps he did something that was RIDONK stupid and she is too embarrassed to tell you?

unless this ***** was EWD's cousin, most cats dont turn down easy yambs.

brahs... i'm super duper nervous.

met a yamb and she's giving it up quick... real quick... too quick...

she was BEGGING to give me the wop...

so we smanging raw doggy (HER IDEA :x ) and a pull out and bust on her stomach...

she was WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME WHEN I WAS TRYING TO PULL OUT... AND WHEN I SHOT ON HER STOMACH, SHE WAS TRYING TO FORCE ME BACK IN!!

:x :x :x :x

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

never calling her again, yo!

brahs... i'm super duper nervous.

met a yamb and she's giving it up quick... real quick... too quick...

she was BEGGING to give me the wop...

so we smanging raw doggy (HER IDEA :x ) and a pull out and bust on her stomach...

she was WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME WHEN I WAS TRYING TO PULL OUT... AND WHEN I SHOT ON HER STOMACH, SHE WAS TRYING TO FORCE ME BACK IN!!

:x :x :x :x

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

never calling her again, yo!

Rick you better than that.

:smh: RIP

Hope you didn't give out your legit number.

Also, hope you smashed at her place AND NOT YOURS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom