TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't trippin on y'all man. I'm out here getting it while some of y'all are out here typing 5 page essays about it. Just repped those showing love! Keep the hate coming

finally getting my roster down pat... still in limbo though cuz i need a super stupid big booty on the team...

1. she moved to the top of the list REAL quick... little freaky chick w/ tiggo bitties and LIKES to give wop. she talks sheet when we smash... things like "i'm cummin on da d"... :x x :smh: x :smokin

2. out of towner yamb 1... real low key... can go a solid week without talking to her.. she comes in, we kick it on the weekend... and she has some nice yambs.

3. out of towner yamb 2... wants to be the down chick... *mike singletary* cant do it... has nice mass and is 27... vet in the game

4. white girl... she's not the american bred, blonde hair flat butt big ******* blue eye type... but white w/ tiggo bitties none the less.

5. young yamb.... will do whatever i say.. texts stupidly... but she's so young its cute... legal doe.

free agents i'm trying to get: 1. 28 year old mortgage underwriter that lives by her lonesome and has natural hair, which means she's a freak.

2. chick w/ MEH body, MEH face, but something about her mind makes me want to conquer her... and she has a HUGE fore head... meaning that yamb juice flows in abundance...

finally getting my roster down pat... still in limbo though cuz i need a super stupid big booty on the team...
1. she moved to the top of the list REAL quick... little freaky chick w/ tiggo bitties and LIKES to give wop. she talks sheet when we smash... things like "i'm cummin on da d"... :x x :smh: x :smokin
2. out of towner yamb 1... real low key... can go a solid week without talking to her.. she comes in, we kick it on the weekend... and she has some nice yambs.
3. out of towner yamb 2... wants to be the down chick... *mike singletary* cant do it... has nice mass and is 27... vet in the game
4. white girl... she's not the american bred, blonde hair flat butt big ******* blue eye type... but white w/ tiggo bitties none the less.
5. young yamb.... will do whatever i say.. texts stupidly... but she's so young its cute... legal doe.
free agents i'm trying to get: 1. 28 year old mortgage underwriter that lives by her lonesome and has natural hair, which means she's a freak.
2. chick w/ MEH body, MEH face, but something about her mind makes me want to conquer her... and she has a HUGE fore head... meaning that yamb juice flows in abundance...
My mans has the whole Starting 5 working for him right now

:lol:

Respect Ricky my roster looking measly at 2 compared to your 5, i need to get on my Calipari

lightweight feeling my #1 tho, chick turning out to be cooler than I thought with the post yamb convos

Cuffing season ? :nerd: :smh:

Must fight the urge

Is it better to check a girl over the phone or text..I say phone..but i Just did it over text n now I feel like a ***** lol...I don't think she got the message since she couldn't hear the conviction in my voice

ex told me to never talk to her again...

get a call soon after with her tone really light and happy  saying "hey" but notices she called me by accident and hangs up..  i wonder who she meant to call :'/

tonight i'm just chilling trying to do hw and i'm on fb

I was thinking about hitting up a girl that i've had a crush on for years, a good girl. But she hit me up tonight, totally random...

so did another girl that has been trying to chill and finally moved back close..

total coincidence.....hmm.

ex told me to never talk to her again...

get a call soon after with her tone really light and happy  saying "hey" but notices she called me by accident and hangs up..  i wonder who she meant to call :'/

tonight i'm just chilling trying to do hw and i'm on fb

I was thinking about hitting up a girl that i've had a crush on for years, a good girl. But she hit me up tonight, totally random...

so did another girl that has been trying to chill and finally moved back close..

total coincidence.....hmm.

women have a 6th sense with this stuff man. I broke up with my girl and started getting texts and messages out the woodwork haha

BRO, THIS POST HAD ME IN TEARS. WELL DONE AND REPPED.

so me and my homegirl went out to Applebee's last night... the hood one :lol: We just left the movies and I ain't feel like going home, plus I wanted to watch the game (I don't have cable) I text the BF but he wasn't responding in a timely manner so I was like lemme kick it with the homie and flex a bit

So we get there and it's like wall to wall dudes... granted not all of them were attractive but the ratio was DEF in our favor. She's single so I was like man let's kick it at the bar (more dudes there) Immediately she strikes up convo wit' one dude... I was like ok, cool, whatevs. I'm playing a good wingman and just enjoying the game :lol: This ol' cat with a jheri curl provided me with lulz from time to time so I was good :lol: :lol: :lol: Later on he offered me a margarita but I declined (only cuz I had already had two... if he asked earlier I woulda let ol' cuz trick his doh like no tomorrow)

Then my homegirl sees this dude she went to PV with... and he's looking over in our direction and mouths to her if the seat available next to her is open. She says it is, he comes to sit down and they immediately strike up a convo. He casually talks/ jokes with me here and there but I figured he was the one she was interested in because that's who he kept talking to. So they talk pretty much the whole first half of the game (sidenote: got DAM San Fran was gettin' in that *** :lol: ) My BF finally hits me back so I dipped to go kick it with him, but I figured my girl was in good hands anyway and I didn't wanna block so I told her to stay and that I'd get up with her later. There was no doubt in my mind she'd get his number etc. He seemed like a good dude and was engaging her in conversation.

So I text her this morning asking for details and she was like "naw he didn't ask for my number, I think he has a girl" :stoneface: I asked why and she was like it was something he said but she didn't tell me specifically.

Now my thing is--- WHY EVEN DO THAT ?? I mean I guess I can understand flirting a little bit etc. but why lead somebody on with conversation the whole night, offer to buy shots, and you aren't interested? #PleaseRespond

so me and my homegirl went out to Applebee's last night... the hood one :lol: We just left the movies and I ain't feel like going home, plus I wanted to watch the game (I don't have cable) I text the BF but he wasn't responding in a timely manner so I was like lemme kick it with the homie and flex a bit
So we get there and it's like wall to wall dudes... granted not all of them were attractive but the ratio was DEF in our favor. She's single so I was like man let's kick it at the bar (more dudes there) Immediately she strikes up convo wit' one dude... I was like ok, cool, whatevs. I'm playing a good wingman and just enjoying the game :lol: This ol' cat with a jheri curl provided me with lulz from time to time so I was good :lol: :lol: :lol: Later on he offered me a margarita but I declined (only cuz I had already had two... if he asked earlier I woulda let ol' cuz trick his doh like no tomorrow)
Then my homegirl sees this dude she went to PV with... and he's looking over in our direction and mouths to her if the seat available next to her is open. She says it is, he comes to sit down and they immediately strike up a convo. He casually talks/ jokes with me here and there but I figured he was the one she was interested in because that's who he kept talking to. So they talk pretty much the whole first half of the game (sidenote: got DAM San Fran was gettin' in that *** :lol: ) My BF finally hits me back so I dipped to go kick it with him, but I figured my girl was in good hands anyway and I didn't wanna block so I told her to stay and that I'd get up with her later. There was no doubt in my mind she'd get his number etc. He seemed like a good dude and was engaging her in conversation.
So I text her this morning asking for details and she was like "naw he didn't ask for my number, I think he has a girl" :stoneface: I asked why and she was like it was something he said but she didn't tell me specifically.
Now my thing is--- WHY EVEN DO THAT ?? I mean I guess I can understand flirting a little bit etc. but why lead somebody on with conversation the whole night, offer to buy shots, and you aren't interested? #PleaseRespond
idk...i just don't know

and sorry ya'll *** shots are reserved for someone else,not a message board full of strangers :lol: Which, it ain't big in the first place... so I doubt ya'll would approve.

THE STILL GOT IT MOVE. HOMIE WENT HOME HAPPY THAT NIGHT. PROBABLY SMASHED HIS GIRL WITH THE FURY OF A THOUSANDS SUNS WITH A CONFIDENCE LEVEL OF 9,000. :lol:

Gator- if dude was an NTer I would que in the "MymanDenzel" gif, but he played it well..

It's funny that dudes still think they need to "holler" to engage a chick, you still have to be interesting nonetheless, but offering up a drink or two to open them up and also making sure their friends aren't playing the 3rd wheel (which leads to the cockblocking) goes a long way.

sn: I miss half off appies..

THE STILL GOT IT MOVE. HOMIE WENT HOME HAPPY THAT NIGHT. PROBABLY SMASHED HIS GIRL WITH THE FURY OF A THOUSANDS SUNS WITH A CONFIDENCE LEVEL OF 9,000. :lol:

IMO that's lame... I mean I read all day long you guys don't like it when women play "games", but it seems it's not that the act of games , it's just the act of a WOMAN playing said games. You got a girl? Man that's what's up. But don't monopolize my time (that could've been spent talking to someone else who might've been single) and then at the end of the night when everybody is gone just peace out :lol: RUDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom