TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gf of four years is leaving off to the navy and she stationed in Japan we got engaged im only 22 Ill have my associates degree would u guys put off working towards a bachelors degreeto get it later to basically go with her what would u guys do?

My gf of four years is leaving off to the navy and she stationed in Japan we got engaged im only 22 Ill have my associates degree would u guys put off working towards a bachelors degreeto get it later to basically go with her what would u guys do?
Damn thats a tough situation. Good luck man. 

brahs... i'm super duper nervous.
met a yamb and she's giving it up quick... real quick... too quick...
she was BEGGING to give me the wop...
so we smanging raw doggy (HER IDEA :x ) and a pull out and bust on her stomach...
she was WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME WHEN I WAS TRYING TO PULL OUT... AND WHEN I SHOT ON HER STOMACH, SHE WAS TRYING TO FORCE ME BACK IN!!
:x :x :x :x
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
never calling her again, yo!
This is not you bro, right?

Thats why I try to handle a female's legs during sex to avoid **** like this

EDIT: reread post... trollin at a high level, brah...

Last edited:

so we smanging raw doggy (HER IDEA :x ) and a pull out and bust on her stomach...
she was WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME WHEN I WAS TRYING TO PULL OUT... AND WHEN I SHOT ON HER STOMACH, SHE WAS TRYING TO FORCE ME BACK IN!!

come on g :smh: change her contact info to "DO NOT CALL!" And do not get tempted when you get wavy either :lol: it happens, the yambs were probably spectacular too

:lol:

IDGAF who the chick is man I cant be goin raw doggy like that

Unless chick is a trust fund baby and planting a seed would be a come up :lol:

****, im pretty this girl was hinting at that tho the other night

Cant do it tho. Too much risk not enough reward

a nut = a nut at the end of the day

Anyone have any advice on how to hit up a chick they've never met before on the internet without coming off as a creeper tho? Seen a girl in a pic on the girl i know from HS Facebook, and **** had me shook, have to reach out at least.

Last edited:
Y'all aboutta flame the **** outta me.. but I just called a break w/ my girl the same day she agreed to try taking a facial.

Obviously for different reasons than she agreed to try, but she's been so opposed to it all this time, then now that she agrees I get the balls to call for the break I've been needing. :smh:

Y'all aboutta flame the **** outta me.. but I just called a break w/ my girl the same day she agreed to try taking a facial.
Obviously for different reasons than she agreed to try, but she's been so opposed to it all this time, then now that she agrees I get the balls to call for the break I've been needing.
mean.gif
somebody else is gonna supply that proactive now

somebody else is gonna supply that proactive now

To be completely real w/ you, I got multiple other chicks been beggin for my proactive if I ever take a break from her.. I can easily turn this break into a killing spree. Idk yet tho, just got done sealing the deal on the break, gotta concentrate on the main reason why I took it.. which was to figure out myself and what I want to do.

To be completely real w/ you, I got multiple other chicks been beggin for my proactive if I ever take a break from her.. I can easily turn this break into a killing spree. Idk yet tho, just got done sealing the deal on the break, gotta concentrate on the main reason why I took it.. which was to figure out myself and what I want to do.
was her asking for that ur cue to go tho?? shes obviously going to do some off the wall stuff while you guys are on break...i hope you're not hoping on returning to her.

you on some eat pray love ish 

Last edited:
thats cool and all but once your main gets her face nutted on by somebody else the game changes.  good luck with that break man. 

thats cool and all but once your main gets her face nutted on by somebody else the game changes.  good luck with that break man. 

Yeah, that's assuming that that happens. And if it does, then I'm young and it's time to move on. If she can that easily jump into bed w/ another dude while I'm taking a break to figure myself out, I want nothing to do with her.

was her asking for that ur cue to go tho?? shes obviously going to do some off the wall stuff while you guys are on break...i hope you're not hoping on returning to her.

you on some eat pray love ish 

Idk about that.. knowing her, she probably will realize within the next few days that things are falling apart and make her attempt to fix everything and pull me in with emotions..

Son, you can't be doing that

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  

so me and my homegirl went out to Applebee's last night... the hood one
laugh.gif
We just left the movies and I ain't feel like going home, plus I wanted to watch the game (I don't have cable) I text the BF but he wasn't responding in a timely manner so I was like lemme kick it with the homie and flex a bit
So we get there and it's like wall to wall dudes... granted not all of them were attractive but the ratio was DEF in our favor. She's single so I was like man let's kick it at the bar (more dudes there) Immediately she strikes up convo wit' one dude... I was like ok, cool, whatevs. I'm playing a good wingman and just enjoying the game
laugh.gif
This ol' cat with a jheri curl provided me with lulz from time to time so I was good
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Later on he offered me a margarita but I declined (only cuz I had already had two... if he asked earlier I woulda let ol' cuz trick his doh like no tomorrow)
Then my homegirl sees this dude she went to PV with... and he's looking over in our direction and mouths to her if the seat available next to her is open. She says it is, he comes to sit down and they immediately strike up a convo. He casually talks/ jokes with me here and there but I figured he was the one she was interested in because that's who he kept talking to. So they talk pretty much the whole first half of the game (sidenote: got DAM San Fran was gettin' in that ***
laugh.gif
) My BF finally hits me back so I dipped to go kick it with him, but I figured my girl was in good hands anyway and I didn't wanna block so I told her to stay and that I'd get up with her later. There was no doubt in my mind she'd get his number etc. He seemed like a good dude and was engaging her in conversation.
So I text her this morning asking for details and she was like "naw he didn't ask for my number, I think he has a girl"
indifferent.gif
I asked why and she was like it was something he said but she didn't tell me specifically.
Now my thing is--- WHY EVEN DO THAT ?? I mean I guess I can understand flirting a little bit etc. but why lead somebody on with conversation the whole night, offer to buy shots, and you aren't interested? #PleaseRespond
laugh.gif
She's not telling you something.

But as far as your question, maybe she was just his source of lulz for the night like the dude with the jheri curl was to you.

Ricky you wild...

Last edited:

.... no words for you right now, g :smh:

I honestly commend you for that ; ppl don't seem to realize if you yourself aren't in sync how can you try to be a good mate for the other person?

one of my boys is getting yambs off craigslist... too scared i'ma end up getting Marcellus Wallace'd in some basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom