TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my boys is getting yambs off craigslist... too scared i'ma end up getting Marcellus Wallace'd in some basement

I'm giving this a shot today, just saying F it, been in drought for too long so I need some to get some yardage going :smh:

damn cl? dudes must be hella horny

i used to browse that w4m section, nothing but old fat women and nasty younger fat women. i rather swack my steak than hit up cl for sex

why dont u just go to a community college and try to manipulate the low self esteem/unintelligent chicken heads there... my friend considers it a gold mine.

why dont u just go to a community college and try to manipulate the low self esteem/unintelligent chicken heads there... my friend considers it a gold mine.

i go to a university, and most of the cute girls I have class with are not single. got like 3 rejections yesterday, one of them was classmate, other two were just in passing, none of them were single :lol:. it is what it is, not gonna stop me from hitting on women at school at all >D

but no I wouldn't invite a stranger over off CL, that's crazy duke.....:smh:

I would get coffee or something first and just maybe try meeting the girl in person before inviting her over, i'm not that thristy :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
To be completely real w/ you, I got multiple other chicks been beggin for my proactive if I ever take a break from her.. I can easily turn this break into a killing spree. Idk yet tho, just got done sealing the deal on the break, gotta concentrate on the main reason why I took it.. which was to figure out myself and what I want to do.

:lol: :lol:

Ah **** her I don't care.

LOVE THAT SONG!!!!

Ok, so this happened to me earlier:

I'm getting some gas, I see dude walking up as I get out to get my receipt etc. He spots my lebrons and says "nice tennis shoes". I smile, say thank you, get in the car. I'm chilling in my car, getting my music situation together when he walks up to my window and proceeds to put his bid in. Honestly? Had I not been in a relationship (which i told him once he got around to asking for my number) I woulda given him a shot.

Positives:

-He came up to me extremely pleasant---I think he said "oh hello" or something to that nature (not some ridiculous/corny come on)
-Smiled throughout his conversation
-Got to the point (asking me for my number) ; he didn't linger trying to make small talk
-Didn't gas me up, he gave me slight, realistic compliments (gassing up= "damn shawty you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life please let me get to know you better etc. Realistic= you are a pretty; you have a nice smile; I really like your hair; you get my drift)
-Didn't give up easily, but didn't become a pester (once I said I had a man, he did the obligatory "well I just want to be friends, you can even take my number". After I declined that he left. He didn't go in trying to belittle my dude by making slight handed comments like "oh well what he got to do with me?" "and? he ain't hitting it right, I can tell" Lil' **** like that. OD rude, and will not really get the girl in your corner.
-he had on some black cement IIIs.... :lol: I like a man with a decent kick game

Negatives

-mentioned that he sold kush :lol: :lol:
-lips was ashy :rofl:

So the negatives was just for comedic relief, but I posted the positives to give some guys in here some pointers, because a few were asking on how exactly do you approach women "out in the street".

Go ahead and laugh all you want, because my life is an absolute ****fest as of late and I'm tired of it. I need some serious time to myself to work things out and then maybe see if I want a relationship like that. Basically trynna wife me up.. I'm too young for all that and my relationship began weighing me down instead of lifting me up at times where I needed it to. There's no place for it in my life it feels like, and I need to find out if it's the truth or if it's because my life is in a complete spiral.. I can't tell up from down.

Laugh and laugh, but in the end I'm bettering myself and could give a flying **** less what you or anyone else on here has to say about that.

Relax *****. No need to be sensitive like dude was Nelson pointing at you and laughing, doubt that was his intent. He just found a song that mirrored your situation, wasn't saying anything bad about you :lol: .

Go ahead and laugh all you want, because my life is an absolute ****fest as of late and I'm tired of it. I need some serious time to myself to work things out and then maybe see if I want a relationship like that. Basically trynna wife me up.. I'm too young for all that and my relationship began weighing me down instead of lifting me up at times where I needed it to. There's no place for it in my life it feels like, and I need to find out if it's the truth or if it's because my life is in a complete spiral.. I can't tell up from down.
Laugh and laugh, but in the end I'm bettering myself and could give a flying **** less what you or anyone else on here has to say about that.
I don't think he was coming at you.
Comme des fuc down, kid.

Last edited:
LOVE THAT SONG!!!!
I'm getting some gas, I see dude walking up as I get out to get my receipt etc. He spots my lebrons and says "nice tennis shoes". I smile, say thank you, get in the car. I'm chilling in my car, getting my music situation together when he walks up to my window and proceeds to put his bid in. Honestly? Had I not been in a relationship (which i told him once he got around to asking for my number) I woulda given him a shot.
Positives:
-He came up to me extremely pleasant---I think he said "oh hello" or something to that nature (not some ridiculous/corny come on)
-Got to the point (asking me for my number) ; he didn't linger trying to make small talk
-Didn't gas me up, he gave me slight, realistic compliments (gassing up= "damn shawty you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life please let me get to know you better etc. Realistic= you are a pretty; you have a nice smile; I really like your hair; you get my drift)
-Didn't give up easily, but didn't become a pester (once I said I had a man, he did the obligatory "well I just want to be friends, you can even take my number". After I declined that he left. He didn't go in trying to belittle my dude by making slight handed comments like "oh well what he got to do with me?" "and? he ain't hitting it right, I can tell" Lil' **** like that. OD rude, and will not really get the girl in your corner.
-he had on some black cement IIIs.... :lol: I like a man with a decent kick game
Negatives
So the negatives was just for comedic relief, but I posted the positives to give some guys in here some pointers, because a few were asking on how exactly do you approach women "out in the street".

**** that. Fellas just stroll up on a chick and be like ”giiiirl I want your body...cuz of that big ol fat ***” :pimp:

at this point, I think cl ads are just to steal info
phone #s, photo's, e-mails.
even blackmailing you if they find enough info.

could you expound upon this a little more?

LOVE THAT SONG!!!!
Positives:
Negatives
see...

THIS is you proving you value in this thread, Pattie...

good looks, famb... hopefully, yall fellas take note... dont gotta be on some super exotic timed stuff...

just let her know your interested and you want to see if she wants to learn you...

thanks for dat, Pattie Mayo..

:pimp: :pimp:

see...
THIS is you proving you value in this thread, Pattie...
good looks, famb... hopefully, yall fellas take note... dont gotta be on some super exotic timed stuff...
just let her know your interested and you want to see if she wants to learn you...
thanks for dat, Pattie Mayo..
:pimp: :pimp:

My female friends would call anyone who approached them like this a creeper and just drive off ASAP :smh: :lol: Not saying that they're right in doing so, it's just harder to approach many women like that these days (I think this was a discussion a few pages back, where normal male interest gets interpreted as thirst :rolleyes).

Anyway...

I just don't think I'm the type who can do the casual @#$@. I tried in college and only had success with subpar females :lol: Even when I've straight up told them what I wanted, I've had them say things like "I'm not going to have sex with you tonight...I like you and want to get to know you better first." and this was from a well-known jumpoff who tried smashing 3 different dudes on my birthday since I was passed out :x:rofl: Not sure how I always give off the boyfriend/relationship aura. I mean, I don't think that's a bad thing, but I end up getting played in the end by all the women who want to be with me or find out some dirt about them that completely turns me off, so it's a lose-lose situation since I don't get to be with them OR smash :smh:

There are girls I can hit up that would be down for just casual sex...thing is I hate them so damn much (they don't know I'm just being nice to avoid drama) that I can't physically get myself to smash if you know what I mean :lol:

And no, I don't simp at all or act too nice. Am I just not being convincing enough about what I want from a girl?

My female friends would call anyone who approached them like this a creeper and just drive off ASAP
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Not saying that they're right in doing so, it's just harder to approach many women like that these days (I think this was a discussion a few pages back, where normal male interest gets interpreted as thirst
eyes.gif
).
Anyway...
I just don't think I'm the type who can do the casual @#$@. I tried in college and only had success with subpar females
laugh.gif
Even when I've straight up told them what I wanted, I've had them say things like "I'm not going to have sex with you tonight...I like you and want to get to know you better first." and this was from a well-known jumpoff who tried smashing 3 different dudes on my birthday since I was passed out
sick.gif
:rofl: Not sure how I always give off the boyfriend/relationship aura. I mean, I don't think that's a bad thing, but I end up getting played in the end by all the women who want to be with me or find out some dirt about them that completely turns me off, so it's a lose-lose situation since I don't get to be with them OR smash
mean.gif

There are girls I can hit up that would be down for just casual sex...thing is I hate them so damn much (they don't know I'm just being nice to avoid drama) that I can't physically get myself to smash if you know what I mean
laugh.gif

And no, I don't simp at all or act too nice. Am I just not being convincing enough about what I want from a girl?
I swear you know my life bro...

My female friends would call anyone who approached them like this a creeper and just drive off ASAP :smh: :lol: Not saying that they're right in doing so, it's just harder to approach many women like that these days (I think this was a discussion a few pages back, where normal male interest gets interpreted as thirst :rolleyes).
Anyway...
I just don't think I'm the type who can do the casual @#$@. I tried in college and only had success with subpar females :lol: Even when I've straight up told them what I wanted, I've had them say things like "I'm not going to have sex with you tonight...I like you and want to get to know you better first." and this was from a well-known jumpoff who tried smashing 3 different dudes on my birthday since I was passed out :x:rofl: Not sure how I always give off the boyfriend/relationship aura. I mean, I don't think that's a bad thing, but I end up getting played in the end by all the women who want to be with me or find out some dirt about them that completely turns me off, so it's a lose-lose situation since I don't get to be with them OR smash :smh:
There are girls I can hit up that would be down for just casual sex...thing is I hate them so damn much (they don't know I'm just being nice to avoid drama) that I can't physically get myself to smash if you know what I mean :lol:
As a part of the self proclaimed royal court of TAY ( :lol: ) I'll say that's you're probably just a naturally nice guy or you seem very empathetic. I feel like women can sense that plus you probably aren't making it very obvious what your intentions. In conversation make it known what you're looking for. Because if you're a good catch but they see you're not about that relationship life they'll be more inclined to throw the ***** on you to change your mind.

Last edited:
Anyway...

I see what you mean...

I would say turn your relationship auro DOWN, and turn you pimp hand UP. Guys who I've slept with rather quickly, ( :\ ) was all because they mentioned sex early in our convo and made me think/believe it's something they'd be good at. During that time in my life, it was just was I was looking for so I was cool. There are women like that everywhere, you just gotta spot 'em. Naw you don't have to explicitly state that you wanna bone... but you just gotta allude to it in a way that makes the woman want to see what you are all about in the bedroom. All compliments to her should be about her body... not in a douche bag way, but just in a "sexual" way. Don't get caught up too much in what ya'll doing for a living, what ya'll do for fun, etc. Keep the conversation light and always bring it back to sex. If she's still around then that means she's game. If she wasn't, she woulda walked out. It's up to you to close from that point.

That's the best advice I can offer :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom