TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooooo...do you regulary cheat on your wife or just sometimes (both deplorable to me, but that's neither here nor their). I ask because when you said the only bad thing about ol girl on the plane was that you're married it made it sound like you didn't want to cheat. but saying you don't cuff and only the wife is off limits, then that makes it seem like you do cheat...? and if so then why not smash ol girl from the plane?
-Confused NTer

basically he saying since he's 'not cuffin', any broad is fair game to the next man.... which is true. He's married so why should he catch feelings if another dude wants to holla at some random? :lol:

By saying 'only wife is off limits', he means his wife is off limits to other dudes .... cuz that's his wife. She is the only woman he'll cuff.

Im young but I doubt all girls would think that way. If anything, "nothing serious" sounds like a disclaimer to not go past friendzone when the first thing fam said he wanted to do was smash. I think it all depends on the girl and the convo held but if a dude(you thought couldn't get the yambs) told you "nothing serious" and after a couple convos dude made no mention of hitting it and you thought you had a "new homeboy", you wouldn't be upset if fam tried to smash out tha blue.

You kinda generalizing again with this ANY girl and YOU guys stuff. But I aint mad atcha

I'm misunderstanding.... if you want to just smash a girl and she denies your request why would you even stick around? Aren't you only interested in smashing??? You can only get 'friendzoned' if you allow yourself to be considered a friend. I said 'move on' cuz if you only interested in smashing then find somebody else who is only interested in that as well.

-spotted shorty working at a body art kiosk
-sparked fake convo about me wanting a piercing
-made joke about getting navel pierced and wanted a pink heart
-asked her about her earrings/gauges (30 minute talk)
-some other customers come up c blockin, i bull like im actually shopping for earrings
-end up actually shopping for earrings
-end up asking real questions about surgical steel and titanium quality
-end up buying an earring (have no piercings)
-right before i leave-quote is verbatim- "thanks, I know you're at work and all so I won't hold you up, but I was wondering if I could get your number so we could talk some time"
-she smiles super hard, then straight face (not stone doe) and says "IIIIIIIIIIII. . . . . . .awkward pause. . . . . . don't think my bf would like that"
in all seriousness i kinda knew i was delving out of my element because im black and shes white and in metro Detroit, if you dont meet a white girl at a predominantly black/diverse event/setting, chances are she wont mess with black guys, but she seemed cooler than that
like i said, rejection definitely burns

keep that **** short.. u spent money when u didnt need to... L

the joke and keeping it light... W

30 minute convo?? big L (keep it short because the more you talk the more you f up ur chances in the first place, u want her to be interested and curious.. dont feed her the worm just let her have a nibble.. sort to say)

^you put a lot of eggs in the basket by hanging around for so long.. ull get less nervous if u just be more up front.. on that "i can pretend like i want to buy something and sit here with you for x minutes.. but i just want to see if your cool like that so put your name & number in my phone"

*co-sign commands get more success rate.. and gives them no room to make excuses (even if they are fake.. like having a bf)

props for having some balls to just test out the waters.. a lot of my homies cant do that day game (i prefer it because im less sloppy and just have the confidence for it)

also, the more u practice (in the mind state of not worrying about the outcome, whether youll get rejected or not...the more successful u become)

keep it up..experience comes from practice..

another tip, its all about your body image so keep ur head up walking around and for me i always maintain eye contact if a shorty catches mine.. if she breaks first.. she aint about it, but if she maintains it... thats ur cue to swoop in, thats how i learned how to eye-f**k women going out at the bars in college

just here to help my brethren out.. http://www.twitter.com/quacksonquacks #NTwitter

I'm misunderstanding.... if you want to just smash a girl and she denies your request why would you even stick around? Aren't you only interested in smashing??? You can only get 'friendzoned' if you allow yourself to be considered a friend. I said 'move on' cuz if you only interested in smashing then find somebody else who is only interested in that as well.
That's what I mean, if a girl dont wanna smash "nothing serious" means we can still be friends after I deny the yambs. Some girls consider sex "serious" at the end of the day so suggesting friends with benefits opens the door for female to say if  she deliverin the box or not

I feel you man, but it's all about confidence. I'm finding that the "say something - anything" approach works well. I just rolled down the window, and asked if she could give me directions to Target. She came over to the car & helped me out. Once she finished, I told her I didn't really need directions, I just wanted to talk to her. She laughed, said I was sweet etc. & I continued making small talk from there.

thats how u do it... break the ice followed by the truth (shows her ur not about playing games and ur confident to tell her what you want)

:smokin

quick question to the resident yamb...

ayo patty...

i've been in college for 5 years, yo... i've seen alot, done alot... but one thing still perplexes me to this day..

WHAT ARE GIRLS M.O. WHEN COMING TO SCHOOL ALL JAZZED UP?

and i'm not talking about the fashionistas that are always jumping fly... i'm talking about the chicks that will come two or three days with the club dress, with that butt hanging out...

like... are they trying to impress a certain guy...? or are they just hoping someone approaches them to validate that sexyness?

srsly.

Chicks that are pledging are extra lowkey during their process. I can't answer Rick cause damn near everybody dresses up at an HBCU every single damb day :lol:
I went to each type of school.

Hbcu, pwc, junior college, and university with 35k+ enrollment ...

I'm talking about major universities.

I go to a semi large school (UNT ) and don't see many black people period ...

Maybe its cuz I'm always in the business building ... but once I week, I'll see a chick super jazzy...

Like... skirt and heels

^probably pledging.

Chicks that are pledging are extra lowkey during their process. I can't answer Rick cause damn near everybody dresses up at an HBCU every single damb day :lol:

AIN'T THIS THE TRUTH.

WHEN I WENT TO THE UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH AND UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS, THE COMMON ATTIRE WAS JUST SWEATS AND A HOODIE WITH SLIDES OR SNEAKERS, BUT EVERYTIME I GO VISIT MY SISTER AT HOWARD,IT'S A DAMN PHOTOSHOOT EVERYDAY.

keep that **** short.. u spent money when u didnt need to... L

the joke and keeping it light... W

30 minute convo?? big L (keep it short because the more you talk the more you f up ur chances in the first place, u want her to be interested and curious.. dont feed her the worm just let her have a nibble.. sort to say)

^you put a lot of eggs in the basket by hanging around for so long.. ull get less nervous if u just be more up front.. on that "i can pretend like i want to buy something and sit here with you for x minutes.. but i just want to see if your cool like that so put your name & number in my phone"

*co-sign commands get more success rate.. and gives them no room to make excuses (even if they are fake.. like having a bf)

props for having some balls to just test out the waters.. a lot of my homies cant do that day game (i prefer it because im less sloppy and just have the confidence for it)

also, the more u practice (in the mind state of not worrying about the outcome, whether youll get rejected or not...the more successful u become)

keep it up..experience comes from practice..

another tip, its all about your body image so keep ur head up walking around and for me i always maintain eye contact if a shorty catches mine.. if she breaks first.. she aint about it, but if she maintains it... thats ur cue to swoop in, thats how i learned how to eye-f**k women going out at the bars in college

just here to help my brethren out.. http://www.twitter.com/quacksonquacks #NTwitter
gotcha, i will try to implicate this friday, still not feelin it, but theres no other way to get on

Ol girl sniffed the play from a mile . Im ignoring this girl who dont text back and i have for a class. I got late on purpose so there wasn't an open seat and so i dont have to sit next to her. I get there only seat available is behind her :smh:. I sit down dont make eye contact she turns around and says heyyyy i hit her with the smile and nod. She turns around several times to chat a little bit or ask what someone said i just shrug and say idk.
Class ends she turns around to tell me something im already up and walking out. We usually take the elevator together so im putting my headphones on and walking to the stairs (to act like i couldn't hear her if she called me ) she caught up to me before i plugged them in :smh:. Shes like whats up whats wrong i hit her with the im really tired . And a conversation insued to us in the elevator and us walking together (which i was what i was avoiding :smh: ) i kept it short and dry in my responses other than about class. And we parted ways.
Tips on how to proceed broham?

Ol girl sniffed the play from a mile . Im ignoring this girl who dont text back and i have for a class. I got late on purpose so there wasn't an open seat and so i dont have to sit next to her. I get there only seat available is behind her :smh:. I sit down dont make eye contact she turns around and says heyyyy i hit her with the smile and nod. She turns around several times to chat a little bit or ask what someone said i just shrug and say idk.
Class ends she turns around to tell me something im already up and walking out. We usually take the elevator together so im putting my headphones on and walking to the stairs (to act like i couldn't hear her if she called me ) she caught up to me before i plugged them in :smh:. Shes like whats up whats wrong i hit her with the im really tired . And a conversation insued to us in the elevator and us walking together (which i was what i was avoiding :smh: ) i kept it short and dry in my responses other than about class. And we parted ways.
I don't eem know what's your objective. What are you trying to do?

quick question to the resident yamb...

ayo patty...

i've been in college for 5 years, yo... i've seen alot, done alot... but one thing still perplexes me to this day..

WHAT ARE GIRLS M.O. WHEN COMING TO SCHOOL ALL JAZZED UP?

and i'm not talking about the fashionistas that are always jumping fly... i'm talking about the chicks that will come two or three days with the club dress, with that butt hanging out...

like... are they trying to impress a certain guy...? or are they just hoping someone approaches them to validate that sexyness?

srsly.

Attention seeker.

I don't eem know what's your objective. What are you trying to do?
Mainly trying to get the yambs but her with texting back,thing really irked me. So i dunno whether dead or if i proceed , how to proceed.

Mainly trying to get the yambs but her with texting back,thing really irked me. So i dunno whether dead or if i proceed , how to proceed.
bruh... i feel you...

sometimes, i take it too personal when a chick is on some flakey type stuff... and will dead them to the point where i become the bad guy instead of easing away.

from MY personal experience... when you try to dead them on some reverse psychology type steez... TRYING to get them to give it up... it doesnt work too often..

but when you LEGITIMATELY want to get rid of them... and you feel it in your bones.. they can sense that when you talk to them..

my advice is to think of dropping her not b/c you want her to value you more and give up the yamb.s..

but drop her with the mindset of "you're flaky, and i'm not dealing with that. i'll come back when i see fit" type steez...

AIN'T THIS THE TRUTH.
WHEN I WENT TO THE UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH AND UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS, THE COMMON ATTIRE WAS JUST SWEATS AND A HOODIE WITH SLIDES OR SNEAKERS, BUT EVERYTIME I GO VISIT MY SISTER AT HOWARD,IT'S A DAMN PHOTOSHOOT EVERYDAY.

1. You went to U Pitt? I'm in there now.
2. You so right about the HBCUs. My friend goes to Howard now and dude dresses like the whole campus is a runway.

I've been trying to get some yambs from a girl in one of my classes but she makes it difficult.

She always gets to class late so I can't get any of the pre class flirting. I can't get any talking while in class since the class is really small.
She stalls after class ends. I've tried waiting and stalling, but it gets awkward after a few seconds.

Teach me yambgods. I want these yambs.

I've been trying to get some yambs from a girl in one of my classes but she makes it difficult.

She always gets to class late so I can't get any of the pre class flirting. I can't get any talking while in class since the class is really small.
She stalls after class ends. I've tried waiting and stalling, but it gets awkward after a few seconds.

Teach me yambgods. I want these yambs.
I'm not quite sure how collegiate yamb-getting works, so take this with a grain of salt.
See if she has difficulty with something in class, talk about the work and exchange numbers for study questions.
Use the schoolwork to get closer to her in general.
If that don't work, use the balls out direct approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom