TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting "yambs" are like shooting free throw. Practice your form before you shoot, picture that joint going in all net. Confidence and poise. All you need my dudes. A fresh cut would help too though.

MAN THAT FRESH CUT, LINED UP SHADOW, YEEZY'S ON FEET WITH THE JUST WASHED CAR AND ARMORALL TIRES :pimp:

CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING.

THESE YAMBS ARE JUST PUTTY IN MY HANDS. /RAKIM

UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME, BEING AN ENGINEER MADE IT HARD DURING THE WEEK BUT WHEN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY HIT, WE WENT EXTRA HARD TO MAKE UP FOR IT.
MAN I MISS THOSE COLLEGE YAMBS.
quick question memph ...

How old are you and what do you do?

We gotta make moves sometimes when I come home to visit famb ...

UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME, BEING AN ENGINEER MADE IT HARD DURING THE WEEK BUT WHEN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY HIT, WE WENT EXTRA HARD TO MAKE UP FOR IT.
MAN I MISS THOSE COLLEGE YAMBS.
quick question memph ...

How old are you and what do you do?

We gotta make moves sometimes when I come home to visit famb ...

I'M 28. I'M AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. I DESIGN ELECTRICAL SUBSTATIONS THAT POWER OFFSHORE RIGS FOR BIG OIL.

YEA MAN WE DO. I'M ALWAYS DOWN TO HANG WITH OTHER NIKETALKERS. ME AND ELDERWATSONDIGGS WONDERED WHERE YOU WERE WHEN YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR THE HOUSTON NIKETALK MEETUP.

YEA I WENT TO PITT FOR 3 YEARS FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERING THEN TRANSFERRED TO UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS TO FINISH UP AND GET MY ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE WITH A COMPUTER ENGINEERING MINOR.
SO MANY MEMORIES WHEN I LIVED IN THE TOWERS OF PULLING BECKY'S ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY WOULD COME THROUGH THE TOWERS LOBBY AFTER THE CLUBS/BARS :pimp: [2CHAINZ] IN THE TOWERS LOOKING, YAMBS EVERYWHERE [/2CHAINZ]
"O" FOOD :smh:
THE LONG TREK UP THE HILLS TO BENEDUM HALL AND THE GYM :smh:
THE CITY OF PITTSBURGH :smh: :x

I suck at pullin the beckys. Tips bleh boi?

[quo te name="championboyz7" url="/t/507586/tay-thread-about-yambs/2130#post_16528296"]
Yeah . I wanna dead her because shes flaky and smokes too much not because,she ain't giving up the yambs. So i wanna dead her period. But idk how to do that without making it obvious and also having her for class . So how would i do that ? Today she sniffed something was up already and she did the same **** again :smh: .
Brah... One thing I know about chicks is the hate hate hate when they get dropped and it's not on their terms.

Seriously ... They'll stick all the way around to avoid getting dumped prematurely.

She's going to keep nagging until she gets another guy to give her attention ...

Stay consistent ... Don't give in at all period point blank...

I see her throwing it at you in the future ..[/quote]
So i do what i did before? Avoid her/keep contact minimal in class?

i Feel what you're saying... But I think that's more of what psychs guysout... Overthinking...
You need live action practice... I look at spitting at chicks like playing the pick and roll...
every situation is different but the basics are still there and if you keep it simple there's not much one can do to defend it...
Just take care of the ball and make the right decisions ...
Yeah some turnovers are going to come when you thread the needle (try some new sh...) But keep on practicing ...

Church.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Word to Gretzky.
So what if you **** up trying to get at a shorty you're interested in, there are others out there that "yambs" can be obtained from.

MAN THAT FRESH CUT, LINED UP SHADOW, YEEZY'S ON FEET WITH THE JUST WASHED CAR AND ARMORALL TIRES :pimp:
CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING.

G I just died, but a dude really doesn't need all that to get "yambs".
One must have knowledge of self, know what type of man he is, or adjust to be the man he wants to be.
But Yeezy 2's and a G55 would help. Immensely.

basically he saying since he's 'not cuffin', any broad is fair game to the next man.... which is true. He's married so why should he catch feelings if another dude wants to holla at some random? :lol:
By saying 'only wife is off limits', he means his wife is off limits to other dudes .... cuz that's his wife. She is the only woman he'll cuff.
yeah...still doesn't really make sense to me personally though. isn't all of that obvious when you're married? i was feeling like it was something else because he had to say it. like duh...if you're married then of course you don't cuff and the wife is off limits...you're married. saying it makes it seem, to me, like you **** w/ other breezies but they're not off limits. like just think about it, saying to your patna "naw i don't do no cuffin," but you're married...that doesn't even sound right. that's just how i interpreted it. i feel you though.

CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING.

One must have knowledge of self, know what type of man he is, or adjust to be the man he wants to be.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SO WOULD A 458 ITALIA, CRIB ON SOUTH BEACH, AND OF COURSE FOAMBZ.

CONFIDENCE IN ONE'S SELF, MOUTHPIECE, AMBITIONS, ETC. EHHH THESE ARE DEBATABLE :lol:

BEAUTIFUL FACE..WELL PORPORTIONED BODY=:smokin
y'all really gettin butt hurt over criticisms like he didn't just call a fat chick well proportioned? like how? the same amount of fat everywhere? that kind of proportional? :rofl:
you must be kidding, she doesnt have the same amount of fat all over, albeit shes sitting down and covering her gut, im willing to bet her fat distributions are not equal all around her body, which means there are proportions

you must be kidding, she doesnt have the same amount of fat all over, albeit shes sitting down and covering her gut, im willing to bet her fat distributions are not equal all around her body, which means there are proportions
i was kidding about that bro...just to say that her body is not well proportioned...anyone who thinks THAT has to be kidding. not to say you can't like that body type. to each his own, but to say she is well proportioned is just fallacy
fallacy
fallacy

EXACTLY..She seems like she has big breast/a**/thighs/stomach.. not like some women who only have big breasts or some who have a fat stoach no breasts and no a**

EXACTLY..She seems like she has big breast/a**/thighs/stomach.. not like some women who only have big breasts or some who have a fat stoach no breasts and no a**
:rofl:
i can't get w/ that.
no hate though. that addition was just hilarious.

CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING.

CONFIDENCE IN ONE'S SELF, MOUTHPIECE, AMBITIONS, ETC. EHHH THESE ARE DEBATABLE :lol:

These are more important than material things though. I cant bring my italia inside the club

CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING.

These are more important than material things though. I cant bring my italia inside the club

THAT WAS SARCASM. :lol:

THAT WAS SARCASM.
laugh.gif
It's true though. Money talks the loudest. Everything else is debatable. Besides, the fact that you got money already lets everyone know you have the things within yourself you need to succeed. That's the point of it really.

i was kidding about that bro...just to say that her body is not well proportioned...anyone who thinks THAT has to be kidding. not to say you can't like that body type. to each his own, but to say she is well proportioned is just fallacy
fallacy
fallacy
trill talk, shortys rack game is wonderful, and shes a certified cutie, thighs dont look like craters and arms dont look gross, like i said, i would want to see her standing up without covering her stomach, but her proportions/ratios are looking good to me

if her stomach stuck out farther than her tatas that would be gross, if her stomach hangs OVER her gina thats disgusting, if her booty dont poke out then thats bad

i dont know all that, but she looks like a winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom