TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, I miss spring on a college campus. It's like magic, tons of bad chicks appear out of nowhere. This is in an area with real seasons of course.

Last edited:
quick question to the resident yamb...
ayo patty...
i've been in college for 5 years, yo... i've seen alot, done alot... but one thing still perplexes me to this day..
WHAT ARE GIRLS M.O. WHEN COMING TO SCHOOL ALL JAZZED UP?
and i'm not talking about the fashionistas that are always jumping fly... i'm talking about the chicks that will come two or three days with the club dress, with that butt hanging out...
like... are they trying to impress a certain guy...? or are they just hoping someone approaches them to validate that sexyness?
srsly.

still to this day I clown my homegirl for wearing a club outfit to the caf :lol: :lol: She was like "what you talking about ??? This is just something regular, I dress like this all the time, blah blah blah"

To make a long story short, it was to impress this guy. Now I've dressed up to impress A GUY as well, but some chicks do it to impress ANY guy. We are creatures that thrive on attention, and we sometimes (I will admit) seek to get it the wrong way. We know sometimes our mind ain't always what's on a dude's mind so we will seek attention using other means.

I've been trying to get some yambs from a girl in one of my classes but she makes it difficult.
She always gets to class late so I can't get any of the pre class flirting. I can't get any talking while in class since the class is really small.
She stalls after class ends. I've tried waiting and stalling, but it gets awkward after a few seconds.
Teach me yambgods. I want these yambs.

1. find her on facebook (srly, for colege yambs THIS.IS.KEY)
2. idk how but see what extra curriculars she's involved in

if she gets to class late, then you get to class late... kinda wait around or something but try NOT to appear like a stalker :lol:

got that SPECIAL SPECIAL text...

that lets me know its going down...

" the main reason i dont have a dude now is because i'm not quick to open my legs. just cuz we gonna chill doesnt mean we're having sex...."

which means...

we're having sex...

*birdman handrub*

Thanks to all that helped. Repped.

1. find her on facebook (srly, for colege yambs THIS.IS.KEY)
2. idk how but see what extra curriculars she's involved in
if she gets to class late, then you get to class late... kinda wait around or something but try NOT to appear like a stalker :lol:

1. She actually sent out a class email a few weeks ago. I curiously facebooked her and found out that was her. I googled her name and she's the officer (or someone in charge) to a cultural dance club on campus. I have a really good friend in that club. I know that friend will put in the good word too. I haven't been able to get the two to connect without sounding looking awkward.
That friend has invited me to join the dance thing, but I think that would be too much for some yambs (I can't dance folkloric or whatever they dance).

I'm going to walk-in later than her next time we have class. I'll sit right next to her and we'll see what happens next.

man whats the scoop on older chicks when you young?

its this lady who is about 40 that lives in my neighborhood and gives me the "miss parker" EVERYTIME im going to get the mail or longboarding

I see her jogging or walking almost everyday

what should I do?

I need help yamb experts

Last edited:
Just approach her and build with her
Most dudes psyche themselves out of the ***** when it's theirs for the taking
Just be confident and let her know that you know.
Women at that age usually are pretty straight forward, I'm working on getting some older joints as well so I feel you on that vision.

Last edited:
Mainly trying to get the yambs but her with texting back,thing really irked me. So i dunno whether dead or if i proceed , how to proceed.
bruh... i feel you...

sometimes, i take it too personal when a chick is on some flakey type stuff... and will dead them to the point where i become the bad guy instead of easing away.

from MY personal experience... when you try to dead them on some reverse psychology type steez... TRYING to get them to give it up... it doesnt work too often..

but when you LEGITIMATELY want to get rid of them... and you feel it in your bones.. they can sense that when you talk to them..

my advice is to think of dropping her not b/c you want her to value you more and give up the yamb.s..

but drop her with the mindset of "you're flaky, and i'm not dealing with that. i'll come back when i see fit" type steez...
Yeah . I wanna dead her because shes flaky and smokes too much not because,she ain't giving up the yambs. So i wanna dead her period. But idk how to do that without making it obvious and also having her for class . So how would i do that ? Today she sniffed something was up already and she did the same **** again :smh: .

I was at the grocery store and there was a cute cashier. I went in her isle to ring out and started to chat with her. Everything was good but I didn't know how to close out. I didn't want to take up too much of her time because there were customers behind me. Walked out the store and didn't even make an attempt. Disappointed in myself |I

How do you guys go about sealing the deal with a person working behind the counter?

Any help? Please Respond :frown:

Getting "yambs" are like shooting free throw. Practice your form before you shoot, picture that joint going in all net. Confidence and poise. All you need my dudes. A fresh cut would help too though.

[quo te name="championboyz7" url="/t/507586/tay-thread-about-yambs/2130#post_16528296"]
Yeah . I wanna dead her because shes flaky and smokes too much not because,she ain't giving up the yambs. So i wanna dead her period. But idk how to do that without making it obvious and also having her for class . So how would i do that ? Today she sniffed something was up already and she did the same **** again :smh: .[/quote]Brah... One thing I know about chicks is the hate hate hate when they get dropped and it's not on their terms.

Seriously ... They'll stick all the way around to avoid getting dumped prematurely.

She's going to keep nagging until she gets another guy to give her attention ...

Stay consistent ... Don't give in at all period point blank...

I see her throwing it at you in the future ..

Any help? Please Respond :frown:

Start some small talk about her working, compliment her on her looks (not in an overtly thirsty manner, but to the point that she will notice you are genuinely interested in her.)
While she is getting your total together and you are getting ready to pay, use a debit card, say something like, "Is it against your company guidelines to give out your number to customers who are interested in you?"
Quick smirk.
If she says yes, but seems interested, ask if you could see a pen, rip a piece of your receipt and leave her with your name and number.
Yambs will be had.

Getting "yambs" are like shooting free throw. Practice your form before you shoot, picture that joint going in all net. Confidence and poise. All you need my dudes. A fresh cut would help too though.
i Feel what you're saying... But I think that's more of what psychs guysout... Overthinking...

You need live action practice... I look at spitting at chicks like playing the pick and roll...

every situation is different but the basics are still there and if you keep it simple there's not much one can do to defend it...

Just take care of the ball and make the right decisions ...

Yeah some turnovers are going to come when you thread the needle (try some new sh...) But keep on practicing ...

TMSO, appreciate the advice.

No Fap November will be the path that leads me to the Holy Land of Yambs.

AIN'T THIS THE TRUTH.
WHEN I WENT TO THE UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH AND UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS, THE COMMON ATTIRE WAS JUST SWEATS AND A HOODIE WITH SLIDES OR SNEAKERS, BUT EVERYTIME I GO VISIT MY SISTER AT HOWARD,IT'S A DAMN PHOTOSHOOT EVERYDAY.

1. You went to U Pitt? I'm in there now.
2. You so right about the HBCUs. My friend goes to Howard now and dude dresses like the whole campus is a runway.

YEA I WENT TO PITT FOR 3 YEARS FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERING THEN TRANSFERRED TO UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS TO FINISH UP AND GET MY ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE WITH A COMPUTER ENGINEERING MINOR.

SO MANY MEMORIES WHEN I LIVED IN THE TOWERS OF PULLING BECKY'S ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY WOULD COME THROUGH THE TOWERS LOBBY AFTER THE CLUBS/BARS :pimp: [2CHAINZ] IN THE TOWERS LOOKING, YAMBS EVERYWHERE [/2CHAINZ]

"O" FOOD :smh:

THE LONG TREK UP THE HILLS TO BENEDUM HALL AND THE GYM :smh:

THE CITY OF PITTSBURGH :smh: :x

saw the girl i got with the the other day she keeps looking the other way got me like
ohwell.gif
. feel like shes pissed cuz i left she really wanted me to stay like yoo i aint your man chillll

awkward silence when i see her smh

feel like enrolling in college just to be around yambs all day... missed out on that experience but i'm going soon
[COLOR=#red]only thing i did in college was look at yambs smh[/COLOR]

UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME, BEING AN ENGINEER MADE IT HARD DURING THE WEEK BUT WHEN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY HIT, WE WENT EXTRA HARD TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

MAN I MISS THOSE COLLEGE YAMBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom