TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what I do... Tell them to send a Personal picture...

One jjst for you. Then black out the face

I mean I got those...I just wasn't trying to hear the *typical NTer* "you blacked out her face cuz she ugly" *typical NTer*
Will post later tho...
shiiiiid...

Typical NTer will lowkey be grabbing hints and tips...

While fapping after a no-yamb-pulling night at the club..

no backstory? come on dog.

you cant just throw out "had the best buns in my life." and not tell the story.

Last edited:
I've been messing around with this chick for about 3 weeks now thick white girl with a cute face. All ima say is.she did a spin on it n went ham then...no ayo when I busted It felt like I hit a j n she took the head..

[COLOR=#red]Memph, let me see what she talking about my dude. I think she makes her money from various sponsors and I want to do a little digging first to see what she about. But I ain't cuffin so I'll put you on my dude. That's the way it should be done. I operate in a cuff free environment. Only wife is off limits. [/COLOR]
sooooo...do you regulary cheat on your wife or just sometimes (both deplorable to me, but that's neither here nor their). I ask because when you said the only bad thing about ol girl on the plane was that you're married it made it sound like you didn't want to cheat. but saying you don't cuff and only the wife is off limits, then that makes it seem like you do cheat...? and if so then why not smash ol girl from the plane?
-Confused NTer

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Memph, let me see what she talking about my dude. I think she makes her money from various sponsors and I want to do a little digging first to see what she about. But I ain't cuffin so I'll put you on my dude. That's the way it should be done. I operate in a cuff free environment. Only wife is off limits. [/COLOR]
sooooo...do you regulary cheat on your wife or just sometimes (both deplorable to me, but that's neither here nor their). I ask because when you said the only bad thing about ol girl on the plane was that you're married it made it sound like you didn't want to cheat. but saying you don't cuff and only the wife is off limits, then that makes it seem like you do cheat...? and if so then why not smash ol girl from the plane?
-Confused NTer
Elder ain't cheating homie

Should be a rule that if you ain't posting pics of your females then you shouldn't comment on another man who ain't scared to post his.
Not only that, attraction is subjective to each person so I never even understood ******** on a female that another man is attracted to.

just struck out at the mall bros, rejection is definitely as bad as i thought it would feel, she gave me the "i dont think my bf would like that" line and i think it was a lie because she blushed and paused for an awkward silence, im not aiming lower because i feel like i coulda pulled, my mouth piece is so lame doe

just struck out at the mall bros, rejection is definitely as bad as i thought it would feel, she gave me the "i dont think my bf would like that" line and i think it was a lie because she blushed and paused for an awkward silence, im not aiming lower because i feel like i coulda pulled, my mouth piece is so lame doe
first off... give us a thorough rundown of what happened...

from there... you know we'll keep it real w/ ya...

should've countered by smearing carmex on ur lips pause licking them at her and hit her with the LL from 95 "if his love is real he got to handle competition"

-spotted shorty working at a body art kiosk
-sparked fake convo about me wanting a piercing
-made joke about getting navel pierced and wanted a pink heart
-asked her about her earrings/gauges (30 minute talk)
-some other customers come up c blockin, i bull like im actually shopping for earrings
-end up actually shopping for earrings
-end up asking real questions about surgical steel and titanium quality
-end up buying an earring (have no piercings)
-right before i leave-quote is verbatim- "thanks, I know you're at work and all so I won't hold you up, but I was wondering if I could get your number so we could talk some time"
-she smiles super hard, then straight face (not stone doe) and says "IIIIIIIIIIII. . . . . . .awkward pause. . . . . . don't think my bf would like that"

in all seriousness i kinda knew i was delving out of my element because im black and shes white and in metro Detroit, if you dont meet a white girl at a predominantly black/diverse event/setting, chances are she wont mess with black guys, but she seemed cooler than that

like i said, rejection definitely burns

Last edited by a moderator:

-some other customers come up c blockin, i bull like im actually shopping for earrings
-right before i leave-quote is verbatim- "thanks, I know you're at work and all so I won't hold you up, but I was wondering if I could get your number so we could talk some time"
-she smiles super hard, then straight face (not stone doe) and says "IIIIIIIIIIII. . . . . . .awkward pause. . . . . . don't think my bf would like that"

in all seriousness i kinda knew i was delving out of my element because im black and shes white and in metro Detroit, if you dont meet a white girl at a predominantly black/diverse event/setting, chances are she wont mess with black guys, but she seemed cooler than that

Iknowthatfeelbro. *

should have commanded her to put her number in your phone

"go ahead and put your number in my phone"
"go ahead and write your number down on the back of that receipt"

Yea rejection does hurt a little but don't take it to personal bro. I tried pulling some girl at a clothing store in the mall a while back and she hit me with " Aw thank you your cute but its store policy that I can't talk to customers and give them my personal info" :rolleyes. She was older and I still had my school uniform on lol, that probably wasn't smart. But I was like aight and walked out, ended up pullin 2 different numbers later that day :smokin

Got linked up with some French/Russian yambs today.. Met a friend for coffee, to my surprise some random chick was sitting with her. My friend had to leave early, so I asked the new chick if we could head inside and I buy her a coffee. Forward 2 hours later we're at another bar having wine cheeses/sausages, she mentioned before this, that she had a boyfriend, but I decided to entertain it anyway, come to find out dude is a douche.

Set up another date for tomorrow evening.. she added me on fb and sent a text before I even made it home.

]

will do in the future, other than that, i felt like i wasnt smooth at all, any tips on workin "suggestive" convo, most of my stuff was jokes and general convo, barely flirted so when i did ask for the math she didnt know what time it was

Yea rejection does hurt a little but don't take it to personal bro. I tried pulling some girl at a clothing store in the mall a while back and she hit me with " Aw thank you your cute but its store policy that I can't talk to customers and give them my personal info" :rolleyes. She was older and I still had my school uniform on lol, that probably wasn't smart. But I was like aight and walked out, ended up pullin 2 different numbers later that day :smokin
brothers in arms, at least you recouped tho, im not sulking, but i really feel like im never going to try that again, totally bummed

yup. i always preferred statements as opposed to questions.

Last edited:
I honestly act like my shh don't stink, if a chick doesn't give me her number, her loss.. 

Grabbin' digits from the cute gas station clerks and the girls working at Express and the watch kiosks at the malls is a no for me tho. I stick to coffee shops, gyms, bookstores and sometimes the library. A chick got 5 mins to wow me, if she ain't talking about anything, I'm on to the next one. Life is too $hort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom