TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working at college as a staff member can be tough...talk about temptation...
BRUH
mean.gif

SO REAL

fat chick with a cute face and nice rack?? and you complainin'?!?! put her on the fuggin' squad breh.. #keepsmashing
im not complaining it was just really awkward. probably had to do with the fact that i was faded as hell . I could not feel it at all . Tried so many positions i just couldnt get that feelin good
grin.gif
. She was a real cool chick too . Pitch black in the dark faded couldnt do it. Kinda awkward though i hope i didnt lose her though tried textin her yesterday had a bit of a convo didnt really talk about what happened just basic stuff. I was feelin her hard earlier in the night was hooking up with her and stuff but then when i was in her bed it was just like
grin.gif

Son wtf is this. You actually thought this was worth using a spoiler for?
well I think.she has a nice little tight body...

But my dude... no need to criticize in a negative manner...

What pics have you posted, doe...?
Word, i hate dudes who say **** like that, like wheres the shorty you smashed? OH.
dude... that shorty wouldn't be hard to 1 up. If you were really getting ******* you wouldn't be posting stories of smashing below sub-par girls b. Making my girls look like super models and **** 
mean.gif

Word, i hate dudes who say **** like that, like wheres the shorty you smashed? OH.
dude... that shorty wouldn't be hard to 1 up. If you were really getting ******* you wouldn't be posting stories of smashing below sub-par girls b. Making my girls look like super models and **** :smh:

Chill out. Dude just had some yambs with a girl. He ain't marrying her or some ****.

dude... that shorty wouldn't be hard to 1 up. If you were really getting ******* you wouldn't be posting stories of smashing below sub-par girls b. Making my girls look like super models and **** 
mean.gif
Chill out. Dude just had some yambs with a girl. He ain't marrying her or some ****.
lol dude I'm trollin. But that girl was pretty crap though. I guess I'm indirectly saying you can do better! Dog getting "yambs" is all about confidence. I kinda wanna post my flings now... just scared it'll backfire because they have friends on here

dude... that shorty wouldn't be hard to 1 up. If you were really getting ******* you wouldn't be posting stories of smashing below sub-par girls b. Making my girls look like super models and **** :smh:
*notices join date*

Aight, my dude... I'm not even about to go back and forth with you bruh.

You're making All these assumptions based off a side pic of a butt?

I'll be honest... I'm not doubting you and what you say about getting lunch with a MILF ... But you don't sound like a player a__ n____ famb ... Straight up...

But whatever ... You have your opinion. I just ask that you express it in a less negative manner.

man, yea thats cheatin, i always thought memphis was like 5'8 or somethin, homie is the perfect height and got bread
"two goon lookin fo you **** boy"
:lol:

This guy is Yamb hammber ...

Tall with money. I'm short and broke...

Talking about condos and whatnot.

I'm joking... But on The real...

How much is a condo in Houston?

My abode is cheap and wack... so I'm sure Houston prices are comparable to Dallas

Last edited:
how did you pull? do you have your own place? if yes to the second disregard the first
I met her at work (Foot Locker) back in highschool. We just kept in touch. Smashed multiple times. I'm in college and I have an apartment where I attend school.

mean.gif
*notices join date*

Aight, my dude... I'm not even about to go back and forth with you bruh.

You're making All these assumptions based off a side pic of a butt?

I'll be honest... I'm not doubting you and what you say about getting lunch with a MILF ... But you don't sound like a player a__ n____ famb ... Straight up...

But whatever ... You have your opinion. I just ask that you express it in a less negative manner.
Dog you posted a girl wearing Dollar store Jeans with Jordans. With the body of a 7th grade bball player. You gotta do better fam 
tired.gif

Last edited:
:lol: why ya coming at the man neck? Rick done posted a bunch of broads, no need to carry on over some yambs that you don't gotta deal with.

Dear Yamb godz,

I am 18 and my yamb ration is slim to none. I need help! I can't talk to a girl for some reason well at my age its easy to speak to a girl on facebook or anything like that, but I'm
getting to that age where I have to approach them. I know you guys are saying be confident but what are some ways to build confidence and like I need lines.

Long story short: I need help approaching and acctually getting them YAMBz

Thank you Yamb Godz

as an 18 y/o yamb conquerer myself let me tell that if you want to increase your confidence just think about it like you're better than the girl. you have no reason to be intimidated by them. they're people just like us. and they want to be pulled....then just go in. humor is the #1 turn on for girls our age no doubt...don't force it though. and if you're attractive...then my ***** just go say hi, smile, and tell her she should give you her number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom