TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh true..haha, I gotta be in a frat. But i dont think they let black people in.:\

A lot to learn you have young padawan.

No doubt frat dudes get the P but let's remember what quality P we're talking about. Typically the freaky freshman yambs are a given and they get a lot of love from sorors, but let's keep in mind that it's gonna take more than letters to get some quality P gentlemen.

No doubt frat dudes get the P but let's remember what quality P we're talking about. Typically the freaky freshman yambs are a given and they get a lot of love from sorors, but let's keep in mind that it's gonna take more than letters to get some quality P gentlemen.
i feel you, usually at my school the quality yambs go for rich kids. Even the football players can't get A plus dimes that walk around. Teach me somethin CJ.

i feel you, usually at my school the quality yambs go for rich kids. Even the football players can't get A plus dimes that walk around. Teach me somethin CJ.

:lol: Man it's easy to get caught up in wondering why chicks go for the next man, I think we all did in high school. Just be yourself man. If you're a cool cat women will def take notice, forget what team you're on, forget how much money your parents have. Be confident, smile a lot, learn to carry a conversation and don't take **** personally and you'll be fine.

laugh.gif
Man it's easy to get caught up in wondering why chicks go for the next man, I think we all did in high school. Just be yourself man. If you're a cool cat women will def take notice, forget what team you're on, forget how much money your parents have. Be confident, smile a lot, learn to carry a conversation and don't take **** personally and you'll be fine.
True, confidence goes a loong way.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]My dudes the frat stuff doesn't mean as much after college. I don't even wear Kappa paraphernalia when I'm out and about for them to know I'm frat.

The advice I'm giving is pretty universal, at the end of the day women are attracted to confident men, so if you start feeling better about yourself no matter if you are paid or broke, tall or short you'll see better results. Have a sense of style about yourself, wear cologne, be groomed, walk around like you know you the s**t, and don't be thirsty...trust the yams will come.

Don't believe me, ask Memphis...I personally witnessed dude pull some yams without even trying...this bartender chick recruited him harder than John Calipari at a McDonalds All American game. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]My dudes the frat stuff doesn't mean as much after college. I don't even wear Kappa paraphernalia when I'm out and about for them to know I'm frat.

The advice I'm giving is pretty universal, at the end of the day women are attracted to confident men, so if you start feeling better about yourself no matter if you are paid or broke, tall or short you'll see better results. Have a sense of style about yourself, wear cologne, be groomed, walk around like you know you the s**t, and don't be thirsty...trust the yams will come.

Don't believe me, ask Memphis...I personally witnessed dude pull some yams without even trying...this bartender chick recruited him harder than John Calipari at a McDonalds All American game. [/COLOR]

True ****. I wish I could get my boy to understand that completely.

sometimes ...

A rep is needed...

This is one of those times...

Soooooooo real bro ...

sometimes ...

A rep is needed...

This is one of those times...

Soooooooo real bro ...

Run thru how you did it fam. Getting numbers on some random **** has never been my strong point.

getting numbers randomly depends on your looks and your gift of gab. If you are lacking in one then you have to overcompensate with the other. Like a lot of guys have been already saying your gift of gab is dependent on your confidence. When you are talking to a girl and your goal is to get her number, don't think of it like "oh man I hope she gives me her number" . Think of it like "yo, when is she going to give me her number? I got places to be..." Act and think as if you've already got it. VISUALIZE THE WIN! :lol:

and just hold a conversation--- cheesy compliments every other line gets old, FAST. If you are at a bar then don't try and hit on her just talk to her... throw in flirty remarks here and there but don't just make the whole conversation one huge long pick up line.

Last edited:
Dear Yamb godz,

I am 18 and my yamb ration is slim to none. I need help! I can't talk to a girl for some reason well at my age its easy to speak to a girl on facebook or anything like that, but I'm

getting to that age where I have to approach them. I know you guys are saying be confident but what are some ways to build confidence and like I need lines.

Long story short: I need help approaching and acctually getting them YAMBz

Thank you Yamb Godz

getting numbers randomly depends on your looks and your gift of gab. If you are lacking in one then you have to overcompensate with the other. Like a lot of guys have been already saying your gift of gab is dependent on your confidence. When you are talking to a girl and your goal is to get her number, don't think of it like "oh man I hope she gives me her number" . Think of it like "yo, when is she going to give me her number? I got places to be..." Act and think as if you've already got it. VISUALIZE THE WIN! :lol:
and just hold a conversation--- cheesy compliments every other line gets old, FAST. If you are at a bar then don't try and hit on her just talk to her... throw in flirty remarks here and there but don't just make the whole conversation one huge long pick up line.

Good advice here. Confidence is everything. To the dude who said random numbers isn't a strong point we all gotta get better at something. Try to get 2 random numbers this week. After that you will feel more comfortable and it will become second nature to be witty and get more numbers.

Dear Yamb godz,

I am 18 and my yamb ration is slim to none. I need help! I can't talk to a girl for some reason well at my age its easy to speak to a girl on facebook or anything like that, but I'm
getting to that age where I have to approach them. I know you guys are saying be confident but what are some ways to build confidence and like I need lines.

Thank you Yamb Godz

*reverts back to 18 y/o self*

at 18 most girls are all about attention and confidence boosts.... ****, must of us are still like that :lol: But when I was 18 I wasn't trying to hold conversations really, because I didn't know all that much. Compliment their hair and/or outfit and you in there :lol: :lol:

I honestly don't know why guys think you need "lines", I mean, just open up with "hello, " or "hey, how are you doing." Use your environment to your advantage--open up with lines in relation to where you are at. I said it earlier but if you are at a grocery store, then open up with something about what's in her basket. Given that you are 18, you probably see girls in class, the mall, or retail stores. So talk to them about things that you guys are both experiencing at that time.

Picking up girls at parties? You gotta draw attention to yourself... which can be in one of two ways

1. wow that guy is turnt/ he's the life of the party
2. I wonder why he's over there all to himself?

either way, both are POSITIVES.

In both cases I can and will fully admit to be drawn to those guys.... there have been times when my friends and I have walked up to a guy and/or guy and say "so why you over here being all anti-social"? *grin* The thing is, DO NOT look sad and sulky. Sit to yourself but still be kinda like vibing or grooving to a beat. Life of the party guy we would just comment how lively he is and how he seems to be having a good time. Honestly this works on girls of any age.

Last edited:
Dear Yamb godz,

Thank you Yamb Godz

Well there are two things you can do. “WHEN YOU BELIEVE, YOUR MIND WILL FIND WAY TO DO”. First you must change your thinking. You are only as good as your thinking. You already lost when you stated that you can't talk to girls. When you tell yourself that you will automatically fail because you're brain will think it is really impossible for you to talk to a female, even though it's not. You must develop an unequivocal belief that you can acquire in female in the world.

Action cures fears which in turn builds confidences. There is no special lines I can give you to acquire females, you just have to at least try and that means you have to get off facebook to try to acquire females. Reading body language is probably the most important part of communication. You can't learn how to read body language through the digital world. Believe me once you start approaching girls you will say to yourself "Man this was easier than I thought."

Dear Yamb godz,

Thank you Yamb Godz
ask questions. People like to talk about their goals and plans.

Yamb stable development is a process... it takes time to get a steady 3-5 girl rotation.

Also... don't worry about interrupting or bothering them either...

Honestly, if your in a frat, idc if you get yambs. IMO thats cheating cuz the **** will literally smash a dude just to get access to parties. Plus like dude said, they smash wack P. P is still P but I'm good actually smashing 8's and 9's then a bunch of thirsty freshman that are 5's

Sup yall.

I find my self climbing back into my shell now that my friend group in college is solidified. The confidence to talk to random females i gone now...what do i do?

Sup yall.

I find my self climbing back into my shell now that my friend group in college is solidified. The confidence to talk to random females i gone now...what do i do?
Ain't nothin to it but to do it. Get out there and talk to females whodie.
Increase the number of females you talk to as well, if you usually talk to 6 talk to 8 today.
Try to gain a new acquaintance every day. Keep some women just for the yambs, and keep some for future relationship material.
Be on that cellular at all times whodie, females love to talk, whether it be bs or real stuff. Best part is you really ain't gotta say much.

[COLOR=#red]I pulled a BAAAAD chick last night on my red-eye flight. Out of all the seats on the empty plane she came and sat by me. Then I played the cool non-thirsty role and you could tell she was like "Why he not sweating me" this made her come to me. Next thing you know after she started a brief convo with me she commences me to showing me her pics on her iPhone...******* and a** shots included. Then she starts getting so comfortable that she starts touching me on my shoulders and s**t.

Long story short we took pictures together and she gave me her contact info, she lives in Houston just like me in the Westheimer area in a condo. I knew I was in there when she started asking me where I lived and how many kids I have...basically doing a suitability check on me :lol: The chick is a beautiful redbone with a jaw dropping body, she wants me....BUT I'm married. How can I stay faithful when yams be coming to me without even trying? I'm not sure how I'm gonna keep out of those yams.

Moral of the story, don't be thirsty around these bad broads, acknowledge them, but make them wonder why you aren't all over them like every other thirsty dude. This will intrigue them and they will usually make the first move. Worked for me many many times. [/COLOR]

BRO, I LIVE IN THE HOUSTON AREA ON WESTHEIMER IN A CONDO AS WELL.....

SINCE YOU MARRIED, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP ON THAT ASSIST? I HAVEN'T TAKEN THE PLUNGE YET :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom