TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar yambs are thee ABSOLUTE easiest.. Even more when you are an out of towner. I'm pretty sure with enough effort it's quite possible to take home yambs every, single night, if you frequent bars. Now, granted these are subpar, uneducated, unemployed, past expiration-date yambs. In most scenarios.

I remember working in a tri-city area in Northern Tenn-a-key some years ago.. I was based in Kingsport-Bristol-Johnson City for a month in a half, such a lackadasical place, but the yambs to be had for me and bros simply because we we're balck, outsiders and far from country bumpkins was unbelievable.:wow: :lol:

Me and my boy took to myspace, hit up chicks and told them we we're only in town for a bit and looking for a nice lady to show us around and have some fun with. My dude had a 300 on 22's at the time, chicks was moist, they never even seen subpar-stuntin' like that before. I tagged both the front desk hostesses at the Hotel early 40's women, a few from the stores we we're working in. Too easy. 

[COLOR=#red]BRO MUERTO.[/COLOR]

It's much easier to stand out at a bar when you are by yourself. Large groups/entourages are not always conducive to attracting women.

Being solo shows you are confident enough in yourself to be out doing something alone and doing what you want to do. Unless you are hiding in the corner dolo looking all creepish. Make convo with the bartender and other bar patrons there.

The TV is usually playing sports, topic of conversation, or there is a lot of other bar talk going around. Don't be rude, but it's usually open conversation......hop right in.

ask you shall receive...
white yamb i was talking about... i'm about to just drop it...
been over here twice.. .took a shower and let me oil her up this last time...
and no yambs? all she wanna do is kiss?
naw, yo...
You smash or not ? How a chick let u oil her up and you didn't hit ??? Confused, I am.

Chicks don't hate dudes for a reason; she probably found out some info about you around the way .... You in school right ? Rumor mill got cho ***

me personally ... I don't eem like it..
Going to kick it with a young gun this weekend. She's 19..
It feels real awkward sometimes cuz I have to realize that this chick and I weren't even in high school at the same time...
I asked her has she ever used a pay phone... she said no... :lol:
They can be fun and easily entertained and loyal to a fault...
But they're still kids in most cases...
And many times, they don't have grown women bodies ... that 24-26 year old time frame us the peak IMO ...
Inb4 the exceptions ... I'm GENERALIZING ..

Nah don't trip you know it's ok for men to generalize :lol: :nerd:

Where is that lame anyway ? Dude got sensitive and left I guess

nerd.gif

Nah don't trip you know it's ok for men to generalize :lol: :nerd:
Where is that lame anyway ? Dude got sensitive and left I guess
i Said that cuz you know those types that go against an idea for the sake of being different ...

24-26 year old bodies >>>>>>>

Only applies to chicks that didn't just let themselves go in college.

It's easy to talk **** from a safe place. Clowns and **** will be clowns and ****. More concerned with sucking my genitals than getting "yambs" :lol: Get off my ****.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is this ***** for real tho?

What's ya'lls move for acquiring Halloween yambs? :nerd: The more original the costume, the more easier the yambs will be. I've def approached guys at Halloween functions based off their costumes. One dude was Will Ferrel as the 'more cowbell' dude in that skit. He wasn't that cute, but still..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is this ***** for real tho?

What's ya'lls move for acquiring Halloween yambs? :nerd: The more original the costume, the more easier the yambs will be. I've def approached guys at Halloween functions based off their costumes. One dude was Will Ferrel as the 'more cowbell' dude in that skit. He wasn't that cute, but still..

An interesting costume that encourages interaction through props.

One year I was Kanye the year when he interrupted Taylor Swift. Had the bottle of Henny and a mic and got so much attention.

ask you shall receive...
white yamb i was talking about... i'm about to just drop it...
been over here twice.. .took a shower and let me oil her up this last time...
and no yambs? all she wanna do is kiss?
naw, yo...
You smash or not ? How a chick let u oil her up and you didn't hit ??? Confused, I am.

Chicks don't hate dudes for a reason; she probably found out some info about you around the way .... You in school right ? Rumor mill got cho ***
You're the woman. You tell use why you guys will let us lay on top of you while kissing you and you wont let us smash

Been smashing my Ex for awhile now, and then she says I should pay for the birth control :x ... It's time to dead it

Why you come in poking at the man, patty?

Just let it ride... Not trying to have my thread locked cuz y'all little feud...

Just relax... No need to keep it going...

I just bagged this cute Dominican girl on my way to the store this morning. She was on her morning jog, & her leggings were fitting nicely, so I had to stop her and chop it up for a bit. I managed to get her number before I peeled off. I'm going to try and set something up for tonight; wish me luck fellas.

I just bagged this cute Dominican girl on my way to the store this morning. She was on her morning jog, & her leggings were fitting nicely, so I had to stop her and chop it up for a bit. I managed to get her number before I peeled off. I'm going to try and set something up for tonight; wish me luck fellas.

Run thru how you did it fam. Getting numbers on some random **** has never been my strong point.

Run thru how you did it fam. Getting numbers on some random **** has never been my strong point.

I feel you man, but it's all about confidence. I'm finding that the "say something - anything" approach works well. I just rolled down the window, and asked if she could give me directions to Target. She came over to the car & helped me out. Once she finished, I told her I didn't really need directions, I just wanted to talk to her. She laughed, said I was sweet etc. & I continued making small talk from there.

Played well.. repped

fajitas night with FZ chick and two other friends, we bought a fifth of tequila and she just found out her long distance bf hooked up with some girl last night. I think it;s my night fellas.

Me and my ex actually have a "tequila night" it was the first night we slept together (mind you i was in the friend zone at that point).. Maybe the stars have aligned, again..

Went out solo and just talked a little and invited her over. It was too easy. Result would been different if she was black

Went out solo and just talked a little and invited her over. It was too easy. Result would been different if she was black

Don't start bringing race into this thread.

Pulled a girl last night at a Halloween party...Already got plans for "drinks and a movie at my place" this week :smokin

Don't start bringing race into this thread.

Pulled a girl last night at a Halloween party...Already got plans for "drinks and a movie at my place" this week :smokin

Already got plans for some Yambs :lol:

I don't get it with you guys, you want yambs, but still complain when it's too easy to obtain.

I get it, it's nice to work for something and get it afterwards, but some easy yambs from time to time is :pimp:

got a question for thee mighty yamb gods

This chick I went to school with has been hitting me up lately about linking up. Only probably is one of the dudes she used to mess with back then had something, now I'm not sure what, but I know for sure he had something. One of his frat brothers who happened to be one of my close friends verified this but wouldn't go into further details. So should I ask her and if so how or just nix her in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom