TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would rather be banged because the chick is feelin me, not because im black

If I'm just trying to get some for one night then I don't care what the reason is

Some females think I resemble Drake (don't like or agree with the comparison) but if she gonna let me smash because she thinks I look that dude then I'm not about to say no
i am too proud for that, i would feel extra whack if im diggin and shorty screams out "Drake!!!!!"

i mean i feel you if the resemblance gets your foot in the door, but if its the only reason shes messin with you then i can move on to the next one who will let me in because she diggin tha boy

IMO one night stands come down to a lot of luck and I really don't care what the girl's reasons are.

Dating is a completely different situation obviously

new experiment

purpose: getting at random yambs when I'm driving

hypothesis: yambs will be had

results: will be posted later

I feel so dumb right now.I just realized the girl I wanted to holla at that works at Champs is my boy's baby mama.
Even though they're no longer together,she still got a man.Oh well,there's plenty of yambs out there especially
at school.

Does anyone have an explanation for why a female decides to hate you for no reason?..This chick in my anatomy class was cool with me, and we'd talk here and there. All of sudden she just stops talking to me and starts giving me the cold shoulder. She seems annoyed for i don't know what reason, and i really can't figure out why. I barley even say anything to her, and now It feels like I've wronged her. IDK, she just hates me i think.

Does anyone have an explanation for why a female decides to hate you for no reason?..This chick in my anatomy class was cool with me, and we'd talk here and there. All of sudden she just stops talking to me and starts giving me the cold shoulder. She seems annoyed for i don't know what reason, and i really can't figure out why. I barley even say anything to her, and now It feels like I've wronged her. IDK, she just hates me i think.

Nope, sorry.

I feel like this is from too much interaction. Like too much texting, or talking leading to her losing interest.

I learned this early, give your # to a chick instead of asking for hers. If she is genuinely interested she will hit you up, if not then you saved yourself a lot of time trying to figure out if this chick is feeling you.

real life
yall ****** actin real petty with that back and forth mess, ricky please post more pics
ask you shall receive...

white yamb i was talking about... i'm about to just drop it...

been over here twice.. .took a shower and let me oil her up this last time...

and no yambs? all she wanna do is kiss?

naw, yo...

my Okc chick aint tryina give up the yambs last night even though she invited me to her place out the blue to watch tv but all we did was kiss while i was on top of her smh

real life
yall ****** actin real petty with that back and forth mess, ricky please post more pics
ask you shall receive...

white yamb i was talking about... i'm about to just drop it...

been over here twice.. .took a shower and let me oil her up this last time...

and no yambs? all she wanna do is kiss?

naw, yo...

funniest thing is she actually looks mixed instead of all out white, but why you trynna dead her homie? you dont enjoy her company? and whats wrong with just being affectionate and kissing? man, maybe im too simple, but im never all about yams only, i like makin a cutie smile for extended periods of time or her me

funniest thing is she actually looks mixed instead of all out white, but why you trynna dead her homie? you dont enjoy her company? and whats wrong with just being affectionate and kissing? man, maybe im too simple, but im never all about yams only, i like makin a cutie smile for extended periods of time or her me
awwwwww :D
bish shut up

Bros... BROS. I need you to be my moral compass. Girl I work with has a crush on me. She's got a boyfriend, whose mother also works with us. I dont like this girl like that; I DO like a different girl I work with. I really want to say YOLO and attempt to smash, but I really dont see any good ending to this situation, especially if anyone finds out. But god, she's hot. Reinforce my morals, bros! Please!

Bros... BROS. I need you to be my moral compass. Girl I work with has a crush on me. She's got a boyfriend, whose mother also works with us. I dont like this girl like that; I DO like a different girl I work with. I really want to say YOLO and attempt to smash, but I really dont see any good ending to this situation, especially if anyone finds out. But god, she's hot. Reinforce my morals, bros! Please!

Don't do it (?).

No money over broads..you dont wanna make it awkard at your job..if she wants you to smash she will make sure you know..just flirt like none other

awwwwww :D
bish shut up
lames e-bangin again but probably would act like im the police ridin next to them if we was in person, you not even talkin about yams so what is you sayin doe

sounds all bad.

dudes everyday avoid females when they have a boyfriend, or work with them.

you have both of those situations, AND her momma works with you too??

do it

Bros... BROS. I need you to be my moral compass. Girl I work with has a crush on me. She's got a boyfriend, whose mother also works with us. I dont like this girl like that; I DO like a different girl I work with. I really want to say YOLO and attempt to smash,[COLOR=#red] but I really dont see any good ending to this situation, especially if anyone finds out.[/COLOR] But god, she's hot. Reinforce my morals, bros! Please!

you answered your own question

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom