TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to stop lusting for yambs and work on ourselves first..we can't catch 10's if were not one..you take away the lust for sex what do you have .some might say nothing I say the real opportunity to see how a woman moves n thinks..she what her character is like...then if she meets your standards pursue her..let's start having these yambs work for us

Last edited:
Some of the best advice I can give to any young male in this treacherous age of contemporary dating is NEVER, EVER, EVER be satisfied with talking to only one female at a time, no matter how "bad" she is.

Always, ( if physically possible)  be talking to at least 3 females. None of them will be that important because you will always have another one that you can stay with, hit up at anytime, etc so that you will not care that much if one begins to act act funny at some point ( which they will).

The key is to cut down the frustrations that these indecisive girls will ultimately cause you as well as emiting that natural feeling that you arent desperate for any girl when you meet more girls.

Girls may call you a "player" but its really just about keeping your sanity and composure.
always keep a healthy team...

It makes getting at free agents so much easier.

To the dudes in college.

Yall have to be smashing.

The yambs in college will be the best yambpporunity of your life.

As you get older broads get out of that casual sex phase.

I miss college |I

No one is being sensitive, you think it's fair to generalize an entire race of men based off some **** your homeboys do. You're completely wrong. How can I expect sound advice from a woman that generalizes her own race & thinks nothing of it :x

DUDE YA'LL GENERALIZED BLACK WOMEN ALL UP AND THROUGH THIS THREAD!!!

lmfao, it's so true.
Generalization/stereotyping is 100% NATURAL, obviously, not everything that is natural is wise, so you should go "passed" that and keep an open mind, but it's HILARIOUS, to see NTers (or people in general) upset about generalizations that are just 1 person's opinion especially when they do it as well (it's only natural).

get past it, someone else's comments or opinions don't define you, if anything it defines them.

Last edited:
Tips on bar yambs.
I'm heading out tonight solo.
Disclaimer : I'm black ... in a white area.

This being the TAY thread, let me actually TAY...

Man I know exactly what you mean...
Just moved to a new city and started checking out this bar where I was sometimes THEE only black dude in there...and let me tell you, you dont have to do ANYTHING..

for example, my last time up there:

I was chilling at the bar with my drink, chilling, watching the TV a bit...I look over, 2 chicks doing that cliche giggle and smile... staring...HARD... Decided not to make a move, but I was sitting there thinking...wow this is easy...

On another occasion, I was again, sitting there, started chopping it up with another Black dude, chick sits next to me at the bar and she starts the convo...then a few minutes later she goes "look im about to go, here's my number..." she grabs a napkin and writes her number on it....I didnt even know chicks did that in 2012...too old school lol...

So my advise would be to go up there and just feel out the spot, take in the vibe...DONT go looking for yambs...just fall into the vibe...yourre going to stand out automatically, so let those girls' natural human curiosities and preconditions do the work for you lol

This chick from class today kept dropping hints that she wanted to go to lunch after class today but i forgot my wallet at home :smh: and i had to go by my new job to,fill out paperwork :smh::smh:. Im thinking of manning up and finally getting the # on Friday. Tips?
Shes been dropping hints that she wanna keep talking and kick it after class but I haven't acted on em. I know :smh: at me.

Yes im that guy with that girl from class that we had "moments" :lol:
ANybody :nerd:?

This chick from class today kept dropping hints that she wanted to go to lunch after class today but i forgot my wallet at home :smh: and i had to go by my new job to,fill out paperwork :smh::smh:. Im thinking of manning up and finally getting the # on Friday. Tips?
Shes been dropping hints that she wanna keep talking and kick it after class but I haven't acted on em. I know :smh: at me.

Yes im that guy with that girl from class that we had "moments" :lol:
ANybody :nerd:?

Sounds like a layup. Just tell her you finally have some free time to grab lunch.

otherwise you're playing beat the clock. And by clock i mean yambs. And by you're, i mean Tyrone.

Last edited:
ANybody
nerd.gif
?
The way you describe how she is acting with you it should be easy dude.

what exactly do you need tips on? lol just do it! give her your number! ask her if she'd like to grab a sammich!

Bar yambs are thee ABSOLUTE easiest.. Even more when you are an out of towner. I'm pretty sure with enough effort it's quite possible to take home yambs every, single night, if you frequent bars. Now, granted these are subpar, uneducated, unemployed, past expiration-date yambs. In most scenarios.

I remember working in a tri-city area in Northern Tenn-a-key some years ago.. I was based in Kingsport-Bristol-Johnson City for a month in a half, such a lackadasical place, but the yambs to be had for me and bros simply because we we're balck, outsiders and far from country bumpkins was unbelievable.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Me and my boy took to myspace, hit up chicks and told them we we're only in town for a bit and looking for a nice lady to show us around and have some fun with. My dude had a 300 on 22's at the time, chicks was moist, they never even seen subpar-stuntin' like that before. I tagged both the front desk hostesses at the Hotel early 40's women, a few from the stores we we're working in. Too easy. 

This being the TAY thread, let me actually TAY...
Just moved to a new city and started checking out this bar where I was sometimes THEE only black dude in there...and let me tell you, you dont have to do ANYTHING..
for example, my last time up there:
I was chilling at the bar with my drink, chilling, watching the TV a bit...I look over, 2 chicks doing that cliche giggle and smile... staring...HARD... Decided not to make a move, but I was sitting there thinking...wow this is easy...
On another occasion, I was again, sitting there, started chopping it up with another Black dude, chick sits next to me at the bar and she starts the convo...then a few minutes later she goes "look im about to go, here's my number..." she grabs a napkin and writes her number on it....I didnt even know chicks did that in 2012...too old school lol...
So my advise would be to go up there and just feel out the spot, take in the vibe...DONT go looking for yambs...just fall into the vibe...yourre going to stand out automatically, so let those girls' natural human curiosities and preconditions do the work for you lol

This man is speaking soooooo much truth right now. It may sound like a joke but if you go to a bar, look distinguished and like you're having a good time and enjoying yourself without yambs then the yambs will gravitate towards you. Essentially you have to pull a Miyagi on bar yambs.

No one is being sensitive, you think it's fair to generalize an entire race of men based off some **** your homeboys do. You're completely wrong. How can I expect sound advice from a woman that generalizes her own race & thinks nothing of it :x

Man who even cares? she's a ****** woman. i say that to say that as men we know that we don't naturally walk around with a smile stuck on our face...our normal, straight face is what females generally call "mugging." obviously that's just some dumb *** stuff women think/say :lol: (no offense yamb patties, just saying) PLUS in general women are more open to meeting new people than dudes, it's not even just black dudes. she's saying stuff women say...should've just got over that bruh. *shrugs*

Kill that noise. Nobody gets a pass for saying dumb ****. That convoy's been over so mind your business and talk about yambs captain save ah :rolleyes

Kill that noise. Nobody gets a pass for saying dumb ****. That convoy's been over so mind your business and talk about yambs captain save ah :rolleyes
i been missing from the thread for some days so i just saw the convo and commented. *shrugs*
and who am i saving? i agreed her sentiment is stupid, but that's just how women think. :lol:
you always act so sensitive or like somebody comin at you, then argue w/ a woman for being a woman. (this is me coming at you) stop bein a little yamb dawg.

Tips on bar yambs.

wanted to say this as well, but then it would be open season to be called a 'racist' on this board :x

but, being the oddman out ALWAYS works to your advantage, hate when dudes are nervous they're the only ___ person at the party... that just makes you more unique, and God knows these females are walking around with fetishes, you might just fit one.

Tips on bar yambs.

wanted to say this as well, but then it would be open season to be called a 'racist' on this board :x

but, being the oddman out ALWAYS works to your advantage, hate when dudes are nervous they're the only ___ person at the party... that just makes you more unique, and God knows these females are walking around with fetishes, you might just fit one.
i would rather be banged because the chick is feelin me, not because im black

Tips on bar yambs.

agreed, but this is the TAY, so just throwing that out as advice/info.

Tips on bar yambs.

agreed, but this is the TAY, so just throwing that out as advice/info.

True, but the being the only _____ guy at any event may just be the thing that gets you noticed, I doubt they will try and smash b/c of you being "unique"...they'd still only give it up if they are feelin you or you have confidence or something about you that attracts them, etc.....that's still a good point about using things to your advantage, whats the other alternative, being closed off and not being social b/c of you being the only _____ at a party?

If you tryna smash.... Sometimes being "the exotic" other can work to your advantage. People are naturally curious about things you haven't tried, so if you are the only one (whatever it is) at a bar or social event , you are going to draw attention to yourself. The key is draw attention to yourself in a POSITIVE way, not a negative way

To the dudes in college.

Yall have to be smashing.

The yambs in college will be the best yambpporunity of your life.

As you get older broads get out of that casual sex phase.

I miss college |I

I got more yambs this year alone than I did in college. Part of that was being locked down for half of college but another part was just being a later bloomer.

Older women are still into casual sex, they are just less willing to play games. It's not like women don't like sex anymore after they get their diploma :lol:

Tips on bar yambs.

If I'm just trying to get some for one night then I don't care what the reason is

Some females think I resemble Drake (don't like or agree with the comparison) but if she gonna let me smash because she thinks I look that dude then I'm not about to say no

If I'm just trying to get some for one night then I don't care what the reason is

Some females think I resemble Drake (don't like or agree with the comparison) but if she gonna let me smash because she thinks I look that dude then I'm not about to say no
i am too proud for that, i would feel extra whack if im diggin and shorty screams out "Drake!!!!!"

i mean i feel you if the resemblance gets your foot in the door, but if its the only reason shes messin with you then i can move on to the next one who will let me in because she diggin tha boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom