TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't see nothing wrong with what you said, lack of yambs got these dudes acting like yambs. I'll mean mug sometimes depending on the situation. Bad man nuh smile smile up wid fassy.

No one is being sensitive, you think it's fair to generalize an entire race of men based off some **** your homeboys do. You're completely wrong. How can I expect sound advice from a woman that generalizes her own race & thinks nothing of it :x

Ya'll got this chick in here thinking she Dr. Ruth...

It was over once you threw black dudes in a box and you know it...
laugh.gif

No one is being sensitive, you think it's fair to generalize an entire race of men based off some **** your homeboys do. You're completely wrong. How can I expect sound advice from a woman that generalizes her own race & thinks nothing of it :x

DUDE YA'LL GENERALIZED BLACK WOMEN ALL UP AND THROUGH THIS THREAD!!!

Did you NOT see where dude even told him "do not dress like a stereotypical black guy"..... nobody said anything.

like am I tripping? Was I the only person who read those posts....

I just need someone to tell me why it's cool for you guys to generalize and not me. Straight up. I mean, I liked this thread cuz everybody could keep it real and no one got hurt. Say what you wanted to say, ask what you wanted to ask, etc.

Last edited:
1.) Don't say y'all, you're generalizing AGAIN.
2.) I don't frequent this thread often so there's no way I'd know who said what previously
3.) 2 wrongs make a right? So your generalizations are justified because someone else was wrong too?

Am I speaking to a grown woman or wut?

If you can't get laid while in college, repaying your student loans upon graduation is the least of your worries. :smh:

I'm a true late bloomer. I got a little college; but no where near what I should have been getting it, given my Alma Mater (FAMU), and the women that were actually into me.

...I'm 27 now, and in the 4.5 years I've been out of school, I have 0 to regret about my past. It's certainly easier in College, no doubt. But having an establish career, car, and a spot to myself = consistent moist yambs.

Constantly work on you.

Last edited:
1.) Don't say y'all, you're generalizing AGAIN.
2.) I don't frequent this thread often so there's no way I'd know who said what previously
3.) 2 wrongs make a right? So your generalizations are justified because someone else was wrong too?
Am I speaking to a grown woman or wut?

OOOOOH then that's why... nvm. You think generalizations are wrong... man me personally I view this thread kinda like a lil' community within a community so we just keep it real with each other. So yes, that means we throw out generalizations about the opposite sex from time to time. You either get it or you don't. You don't.

back to the yambs talk , damn :smh:

Last edited:
If you can't get laid while in college, repaying your student loans upon graduation is the least of your worries. :smh:

I'm a true late bloomer. I got a little college; but no where near what I should have been getting it, given my Alma Mater (FAMU), and the women that were actually into me.

...I'm 27 now, and in the 4.5 years I've been out of school, I have 0 to regret about my past. It's certainly easier in College, no doubt. But having an establish career, car, and a spot to myself = consistent moist yambs.

Constantly work on you.

Fam graduate :nerd:

Yambs are in abundance there but if you're a different cat like me that just ain't cuttin it.

LOL @gator typical woman, can't admit that she's wrong.

See what I did there :nerd:

Damb... Tay popping ...

I come in and see y'all arguing... :smh:

Come on,yo... Lets get back to the yambs ...

Who wanna see some more pics...?

Fam graduate :nerd:
Yambs are in abundance there but if you're a different cat like me that just ain't cuttin it.
LOL @gator typical woman, can't admit that she's wrong.
See what I did there :nerd:

of course I see what you did there... but I ain't gon' get mad .... in order to be a girl on this board you gotta have thick skin

Ricky plz post something, and you back early u must not have acquired any new yambs :nerd: OH! and what's your move Saturday night ??? I'mma inbox you some **** you might be interested in

OH we're keeping it "real"

Aight I'mma keep it real. You are one ignorant *** woman. :x

And I'm out.

Some of the best advice I can give to any young male in this treacherous age of contemporary dating is NEVER, EVER, EVER be satisfied with talking to only one female at a time, no matter how "bad" she is.

Always, ( if physically possible)  be talking to at least 3 females. None of them will be that important because you will always have another one that you can stay with, hit up at anytime, etc so that you will not care that much if one begins to act act funny at some point ( which they will).

The key is to cut down the frustrations that these indecisive girls will ultimately cause you as well as emiting that natural feeling that you arent desperate for any girl when you meet more girls.

Girls may call you a "player" but its really just about keeping your sanity and composure.

Some of the best advice I can give to any young male in this treacherous age of contemporary dating is NEVER, EVER, EVER be satisfied with talking to only one female at a time, no matter how "bad" she is.

Always, ( if physically possible)  be talking to at least 3 females. None of them will be that important because you will always have another one that you can stay with, hit up at anytime, etc so that you will not care that much if one begins to act act funny at some point ( which they will).

The key is to cut down the frustrations that these indecisive girls will ultimately cause you as well as emiting that natural feeling that you arent desperate for any girl when you meet more girls.

Girls may call you a "player" but its really just about keeping your sanity and composure.

Some of the realest **** posted in here, and ironically not by a woman :rolleyes

Little Bo Peep is losing her sheep :tongue:

:lol: Alisha you're talking to people with little to no self awareness. And only see things in black and white

Males in general tend to "mean mug" but not on purpose. When a female says something like "you should smile more" that's what she's referring to.

real life

yall ****** actin real petty with that back and forth mess, ricky please post more pics

lmao @ all the dudes getting mad, at the one chick in this whole thread. Reminds me of that one girl who always wants to hang with the bro's, till one day someone decides
she needs to be spreading yambs or kick rocks.

#TRUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom