TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
but usually if I'm with the homies and we stop them from dancing with somebody it's cuz they aren't attractive
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
(to us)

sometimes though you got people who block cuz they don't wanna be alone or something about you makes them think you are a creeper. Also they may do it if they know their friends is drunk/not thinking coherently.
**** you and your homies

but yeah i guess i'll just keep it moving
ohwell.gif

This is definitely a creep move, breh.. If you didn't set up the yambs before you got back to the spot I could only suspect the chick is going to look at you stupid. Sure if all the chemistry was there before, kissing, slipping fingers etc before you step out the car, then MAYBE, but even then you should be focusing on getting the yambs out the dress and not just yourself. 

I see the logic, but you gotta put in that work before hand, for this to not be a disaster.
This dude is talking about stripping down to nothing in less than 5 mins...nah man that screams desperation. 

Here's what I do...get a chick to the crib and tell them, "I know you're not laying in my bed with those jeans on..."

Give her some boxers...no ballin shorts. Gotta be boxers...and then I proceed from there. 

That's if their uncomfortable laying in the bed with just panties on...but if they don't have a problem chillin in panties then...

Easy.

Last edited:
My biggest issue with acquiring yambs these days is being 25 and not having my own place. Im still talking to the chick i met off OkC but I havent really pressed her for the yambs yet cuz i been lazy about it. I cant do the whole meet a girl at a bar and take her back to my place but I cant wait til that day comes
just gave me inspiration bro.

I literally live a couple lights down from bar city...

I don't drink so I don't go

And I got my own crib ..
On the hunt for something new.

Don't understand people who complain about not getting yambs in college man...it's so ******g easy lol

Don't understand people who complain about not getting yambs in college man...it's so ******g easy lol
I've kinda taken a comservative approach my first 2 years. I have been successful various times but not every weekend type. I'm thinking about just having a no damns given approach my final years. Backwards I know lol. YOLO though, right?.......

getting yambs in college is easy if your a sociable guy..Im not a very sociable guy I keep to myself same goes with my business..all you need is social proof in college n your going to get some type of play..Ive had a few dry streaks in college but more the most part I get mines..it seems like tho every october I go on a smashing spree lo

ok ok im sociable to a certain extent..

Last edited:

man i never got yambs in college and i had my own apartment. that's a travesty. I just didnt know how to seal the deal

Tips on bar yambs.

I'm heading out tonight solo.

Disclaimer : I'm black ... in a white area.

What kind of bar is it? Is it a stand around and only talk bar? Bar with dancing? Pool?

If it's a stand around bar then just be that social guy that chats it up with lots of folks and don't be the quiet guy that is just staring down chicks. Just having a regular convo with people in their circle will make it that much easier to pull. I don't know what your story is or reason is for going alone - you can tell the truth if it's not lame or you could be in town for "business" haha

Bar with dancing - self explanatory

More of a dive bar with pool, darts, etc - just same as the first but just play the games as well

Tips on bar yambs.
I'm heading out tonight solo.
Disclaimer : I'm black ... in a white area.

boy BYE, I already told you some tips :lol: :smh:

1. smile
2. be sociable
3. DO NOT mug everybody you see
4. engage in conversations

Those are usually the three rules black dudes can't seem to follow when out in social settings

F all that be the IT guy talk; going solo requires you to be as discrete as possible, go in eye at least 3 sets of yambs, attack like kobe with kwame and smush on the squad. Leave within 2 hrs tops, with whatever you desire
numbers, take home, whatever. Be agile and be unknown. I do this when i got out with my boys anyway, so doing this solo is the same, except i dont stay cuz the homie need that last number at last call, feel me.

And being black in a white environment aint nothing, its not the 60's, but if you go in the spanish bar solo, you better have know some lingo, that's a uncomfortable situation right there.

edit: to the college kid, man college is easy and its not because sometimes college girls have a false sense of reality, like they dig for the dudes who have apartments in college, but without being in school, these dudes would be bums, or flexers in regular world. Basically in college you just got to start flexing and you will start getting more yambs. You a member so i know you got some kicks, you better break out them lebrons and start asking for instagram handles my dude. :rofl:

Last edited:
This dude is talking about stripping down to nothing in less than 5 mins...nah man that screams desperation. 

Here's what I do...get a chick to the crib and tell them, "I know you're not laying in my bed with those jeans on..."

Give her some boxers...no ballin shorts. Gotta be boxers...and then I proceed from there. 

That's if their uncomfortable laying in the bed with just panties on...but if they don't have a problem chillin in panties then...

Easy.

this. I ain't never slept in no ***** 's bed with draws on AND DIDN'T expect to be smashed on I mean c'mon... who does that....

if you got a chick in your bed half naked and you can't close the deal off yourself :lol:

Last edited:
Dudes in here cosigning what Gator talking about until she says something ridiculous like that...

Putting all black dudes in a box is corny anyway...
laugh.gif

This chick from class today kept dropping hints that she wanted to go to lunch after class today but i forgot my wallet at home :smh: and i had to go by my new job to,fill out paperwork :smh::smh:. Im thinking of manning up and finally getting the # on Friday. Tips?
Shes been dropping hints that she wanna keep talking and kick it after class but I haven't acted on em. I know :smh: at me.

Yes im that guy with that girl from class that we had "moments" :lol:

Last edited:
Dudes in here cosigning what Gator talking about until she says something ridiculous like that...

Putting all black dudes in a box is corny anyway...:lol:

man whatever... again... when the homie ricky put all black chicks into a box... (saying they tend to be small in their thinking cuz they don't travel much etc.) I didn't deny it cuz I know on a whole some black women tend to be like that, but I know I'm not like that so why get upset?

NOR did I see anybody saying "putting all black women into a box is corny" or denying what he was saying. Or any other things that have been said about black women (women in general) in this thread.

When I'm out with some black guys in a group that's what they are doing.... mugging, not smiling, not really talking to anybody... I call it like I see it. ESPECIALLY if we at a spot that's not a club with predominantly black people. If that's not you then great, but don't act like that's not something most black guys do.

:rofl:

the hypocrisy on this board is amazing at times... so ya'll are REALLY gonna deny when Ricky generalized black women and nobody said anything?? Nothing against Ricky cuz that's the homie...

And I'm just making this up about black guys :lol: :lol: :lol: C'mon ya'll stop being so sensitive. Be for real with yourself for two seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom