TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
old yamb that's supposed to come kick it...

supposed to jump on the bus and come out to dallas from oklahoma...

i stopped a bird at mcdonalds today and asked where she got her hair twisted at (i have long hair)

her: "i left the number in my car... take my number down and i'll text it to you."

meh... she may not want the D... but getting any kind of number for any reason is a refresher...

fellas... you may not need a layup in the yambs...

maybe a good pass... smart play... anything... that will get you back in the groove...

:pimp:
man, i have a feeling you playing ball helped a great deal in your "old" roster

nevertheless, you are lookin pretty good from the field homie 4/4 get the A+ body approval

TAY fambs especially those in the white community.. When someone says they "hooked up" I've been under the impression for years that this means 2nd-3rd base, but I know it varies and it can also mean actually smanging. 

Honestly, my brothers and the like from urban backdrops don't use the term.. We say we f'd or not plain and simple.. What does this shh mean? I know plenty becky's that throw it out to.

ran across this, shh that make the yambz go crazy.. Be competent in your approach fellas..

I don't even remember what running in a shirt feels like. That's not on purpose either, I just burn the **** up, even in cold weather :lol:

this.
But you gonna think whether you wanna be that potential relationship wrecker guy and factor in that she'll most likely do the same to you. Then proceed to smash.

Forgot to say they have been on like 3 dates, so this is fairly recent and it's not a bf/gf type deal.

You gotta factor in the what's gone down between those 3 dates or how long she's actually known him...I mean was crying in public.

Ask the friend for the number. Make sure you don't get attached

i stopped a bird at mcdonalds today and asked where she got her hair twisted at (i have long hair)

her: "i left the number in my car... take my number down and i'll text it to you."

meh... she may not want the D... but getting any kind of number for any reason is a refresher...

Funny you mention that...this is how most chicks try to "bag" me :lol: Asking who does my hair (dreads) or can I do your hair...can I touch it? or the most annoying one let your hair down so I can see how long it is >D

Back when I had braids and I would wear my hair out it would draw in a few chicks but nothing like with locs

Those like middle school tactics. passing notes
sick.gif

is it lame to get on at the mall? do yams wanna be acquired in such setting? how do i even initiate verbiage?
ive never got with a chick on the fly, all yams have been acquired through associates, but as of late the mall challace has runneth over with my type and although i am not parched, thine palate could use some moisturizing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TAY fambs especially those in the white community.. When someone says they "hooked up" I've been under the impression for years that this means 2nd-3rd base, but I know it varies and it can also mean actually smanging. 

Honestly, my brothers and the like from urban backdrops don't use the term.. We say we f'd or not plain and simple.. What does this shh mean? I know plenty becky's that throw it out to.

ran across this, shh that make the yambz go crazy.. Be competent in your approach fellas..

chart is crazy on point :lol:

that doesn't mean there are a lot of things on here not mentioned...

When at a club..
I ask the cute chick out to dance, she says yes but then her friend stops her from going out to dance with me and tells me to keep it moving..
Why do they do that?
Happens every now and then..

but usually if I'm with the homies and we stop them from dancing with somebody it's cuz they aren't attractive :nerd: :\ (to us)

sometimes though you got people who block cuz they don't wanna be alone or something about you makes them think you are a creeper. Also they may do it if they know their friends is drunk/not thinking coherently.

Last edited:
Lately I have been using what I call the "ALL IN" approach.

Basically, if I meet a girl and bring her back I get naked within the first 5 minutes. Essentially she's either getting naked too and it's about to pop off or she's not down for the cause and leaves. The end result I'm either smashing or not wasting my time. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but I don't really care because I'm not looking for a girlfriend these days.

Last edited:
Shut yo ole cup caking *** up >D
Stop thinking about it as if it completely separate world..same chicks that are online walk around the earth just like the females you come across daily social networks just gives us access to the women outside of our territory so to speak.
She's done all the work for you at some point your instincts should have kicked in assuming you bag girls in the real world.
Get her number then do what it is you do when you get a random girls number at a school/club/bar etc.

you like the grinch of NT... why you be so dam ORNERY !? :smh: :lol:
No offense Gator but it's spelled H-O-R-N-Y

Basically, if I meet a girl and bring her back I get naked within the first 5 minutes. Essentially she's either getting naked too and it's about to pop off or she's not down for the cause and leaves. The end result I'm either smashing or not wasting my time. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but I don't really care because I'm not looking for a girlfriend these days.
This is definitely a creep move, breh.. If you didn't set up the yambs before you got back to the spot I could only suspect the chick is going to look at you stupid. Sure if all the chemistry was there before, kissing, slipping fingers etc before you step out the car, then MAYBE, but even then you should be focusing on getting the yambs out the dress and not just yourself. 

I see the logic, but you gotta put in that work before hand, for this to not be a disaster.

Naked man from How I Met Your Mother

Naked man from How I Met Your Mother

real homie

i ***** witchu off the strength of that alone, cant get any realer than that

its kinda funny doe if yo booty cheeks is out and you just standin there with the "problem?" troll face doe, i would just walk around in my draws and whip it out while im fully erect, im too vulnerable if my booty cheeks is out #teamhititwitmydrawson

Last edited by a moderator:
This is definitely a creep move, breh.. If you didn't set up the yambs before you got back to the spot I could only suspect the chick is going to look at you stupid. Sure if all the chemistry was there before, kissing, slipping fingers etc before you step out the car, then MAYBE, but even then you should be focusing on getting the yambs out the dress and not just yourself. 

I see the logic, but you gotta put in that work before hand, for this to not be a disaster.

I more so do it if we are both drunk coming home from the bar or a club because that's basically where I meet the girls. It would be creepy if we were sober lol.

real homie
i ***** witchu off the strength of that alone, cant get any realer than that
its kinda funny doe if yo booty cheeks is out and you just standin there with the "problem?" troll face doe, i would just walk around in my draws and whip it out while im fully erect, im too vulnerable if my booty cheeks is out #teamhititwitmydrawson

yeah i feel that, nothing like a girl starting to take your belt off and undressing you

I need my own spot..having a roomate sucks..so many yambs would be bestowed upon me..
Im so weak for coochie is terrible...I can be chillin in my own zone a chick throw it at me..Im first thing on my way smh..I kill this desperation and lust in general and just focus on me like I said before I would be one cold brother

Last edited:
Does "The Naked Man" work 2 out of 3 times for you like in HIMYM?

[quoted name="slickp421p"url="/t/507586/tay-thread-about-yambs/1770#post_16482533"]
man, i have a feeling you playing ball helped a great deal in your "old" roster
nevertheless, you are lookin pretty good from the field homie 4/4 get the A+ body approval[/quote]yep... It helped... Got a ton of yambs last year...

But the ones that come out here are the ones I really talked to.

3 outta 4 Of the chicks didn't know I hooped ...

Now that I'm doing alright With my own spot and in school... I guess they want to stick around...

I'm struggling now though cuz I'm so damn busy...

But... To all the fellas in a rut... I'm telling you... Just get one thing in your direction ... A 2, a smile, a compliment, or even a solid rejection

I promise you will start to get it rolling...

Don't be afraid of rejection ... Holla at 20 random broads... You might go 0 for 20...

Think this... "Why am I not 0 for 23?"

Might meet with this chick that i havent seen in about 3 years. She's an old friend from Tampa that moved to Dyckman about a year ago or so. How should i play it? Mind you, she's initiated we meet up prior to the other day. Not trying to blow it

Might meet with this chick that i havent seen in about 3 years. She's an old friend from Tampa that moved to Dyckman about a year ago or so. How should i play it? Mind you, she's initiated we meet up prior to the other day. Not trying to blow it

Just go out there and don't show the thirst at first.

Be nice, compliment her, be funny, make links in the past to what happen between you (exemple, you go eat and say you remember when we went there, it was a nice day............ Girls love when a man remembers things like that) and you'll see if she wants the yambstick.

After that, you're on your own my dude.

Last edited:
My biggest issue with acquiring yambs these days is being 25 and not having my own place. Im still talking to the chick i met off OkC but I havent really pressed her for the yambs yet cuz i been lazy about it. I cant do the whole meet a girl at a bar and take her back to my place but I cant wait til that day comes

Be you, if she doesn't like it; tell her to have a good day. I do it and my life has become less stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom