TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waddup fambs. I've never fully dived into the wonderful world of Far East yamb sammiches. I've been intrigued by some lately and I wanna know if the hunt is worth it. Shoot me the details. 

I've had a few Far East yammiches and I don't know if it was the stereotype of their yams being tighter already in my head but they definitely felt tighter.

I always promote diversity so if you've never had one I say it's worth it.

I didn't do anything special to bag them BTW

glad to see some people had a nice weekend
:pimp: :lol:

Mine was dope, as usual....

**edit I always wanted to mess wit' an asian dude myself... it's this fine thai dude I know but after talking to him a bit, and NEVER EVER seeing him with and/or around girls..... :rolleyes

Last edited:
i have the same problem but i havent actually seeked any yet :x :smh: i LOVE older woman, its very weird.

late 20s early 30s yammmmmbs :smokin

i think they just want it more or try harder cause they tryna get married

Lol at you not "seeking" any yet despite your desires. And seriously once women reach the age of 27-28 and above, they completely open up to sex, and they want lots of it. A lot of them are also looking for men who have the energy to match because they say men's sex drives tend to decrease at that time, while the females' is rising by the year. Older females are very thirsty, you've got it made if you know how to/want to deal with them.

my ex called today and we talked about how stuff ended and whatnot... good thing is i finally got some closure so my mood has improved. right after the call was over i got a couple calls about job interviews too.. building that confidence back up :pimp:

Is it possible to smash a girl with a bf ??

im 17 and shes 18

mmm she real good tooo , she has a body with a smang smang bang

i like what god gave her

but she always fapping about her bf

bf this bf that

like can i ***** plz srs

For 1 . I know I can talk to her with confidence , so scratch that.

Talk is the key , but will it work ??

Any experience on girls with bfs

how can i let myself in by letting her know i wanna cut , naked and err thang and thats it

without doing too much ?

thanks guys

seems like the right place to ask this question so here i go.. might be a long read

ive never been one to bag girls through fb, instagram or twitter etc. If I already know the chick then of course, ill put in some work via social networks. Ive never found a random girl on fb and got the yambs tho. But I realized I gotta adapt to times and I began macking to this one shorty on fb. I never met her before, shes actually the one who added me. So we exchanging messages and stuff, id drop the convo for 4-5 days and still have her responding instantly. Weve been talking about irrelevant stuff mostly, school, her hobbies w.e, only a bit about what kinda dudes shes dated before. Now my question is, How do I take it to the next step, talking about intimate stuff and potentially meeting.

Im all ears fambs, im new to this acquiring yambs via social networks :rofl:>D

im 17 and shes 18

i like what god gave her

bf this bf that

like can i ***** plz srs

how can i let myself in by letting her know i wanna cut , naked and err thang and thats it

without doing too much ?

thanks guys

I'm not usually a proponent of dirty mackin but it's possible bruh. I've hit girls with boyfriends and it's all about her liking you more than her boyfriend, or wanting to be smanged by another dude. You say you can talk to her, so the next step is just home run tactics, tell her straight up you wanna hit.

tumblr_lscdh86Pn41r3xtndo1_400.gif

im 17 and shes 18

i like what god gave her

bf this bf that

like can i ***** plz srs

without doing too much ?

thanks guys
i was in this situation in high school... does she ever complain about her boyfriend to you? and are you looking to just beat it or you want to purse something with her? What worked for me is basically playing the polar opposite of her dude. If you're there for her at 2am to hear about her boring *** day while Ol' boy is ignoring her eventually she'll start to drift away. And if she ever does bring dude up don't chime in with your opinion's.. let her do all the talking and just say simple **** like "damn, word, that's crazy etc" because a lot of the time they throw bait out there.... :lol: my process usually takes sometime to develop. Someone in this thread will probably give you a solution that works out better.

if she's talking to you regularly at bf-gf convo hours she's using you to fill a void.... you have to find a way to manipulate the situation and kind of turn the information she's giving you back at her

or just whip it out

Last edited:
seems like the right place to ask this question so here i go.. might be a long read
ive never been one to bag girls through fb, instagram or twitter etc. If I already know the chick then of course, ill put in some work via social networks. Ive never found a random girl on fb and got the yambs tho. But I realized I gotta adapt to times and I began macking to this one shorty on fb. I never met her before, shes actually the one who added me. So we exchanging messages and stuff, id drop the convo for 4-5 days and still have her responding instantly. Weve been talking about irrelevant stuff mostly, school, her hobbies w.e, only a bit about what kinda dudes shes dated before. Now my question is, How do I take it to the next step, talking about intimate stuff and potentially meeting.

aiight, I'll give my experience since I've dabbled in the "online dating" realm :nerd:

Honestly, treat it the same as if this is somebody you randomly met at a club. Let's be honest, most times we meet someone at a club it's sometimes weeks before we see them again :lol: If ever.... so don't think of it like "oh, I met this chick online" just approach like you would real life yambs.

Get the number.... but be slick about it . Give it to her on some "yo I'm finna jet , text it and just drop your number." If she hits you up then that's half the battle :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Chat her up on the phone via text mixing it up every now and again with a phone call. Intimate stuff should be via phone call and preferably late night :nerd: But don't do it AS SOON AS YOU GET THE NUMBER. I'd say wait like a week or two... just to be clear if this is even a broad you wanna meet . So after you've talked about intimate stuff and she seems game then mention something how you'd like to meet etc.

Tell her she seems like a nice girl to chill with. Get out and go chill with her. See from there what's up.

I have a hard time deading this chick that i see EVERY day. I'm still thinking about her for some reason, even though i know it's best to dead it. How do i fight the feeling? I talk to other chicks but she's still on my mind somehow.

I have a hard time deading this chick that i see EVERY day. I'm still thinking about her for some reason, even though i know it's best to dead it. How do i fight the feeling? I talk to other chicks but she's still on my mind somehow.

Why do you have to dead her though?

Get the yambs and dead her after :lol:

Why do you have to dead her though?
Get the yambs and dead her after
laugh.gif
But things aint really work out like that...I was making moves, getting it in, and next thing i know she just stops texting me. We all know what happens when a chick stops texting you, she found somebody else, so i really just want to dead her because i'm not trying to waste my time you know what i mean. Plus I just found out she got a new boyfriend, which I know won't last long...

Posting in a thread like this about having sex with a "GF" :rofl: :lol: :smh:

it's thread about yambs... committed and/or otherwise...

Shut yo ole cup caking *** up >D

Stop thinking about it as if it completely separate world..same chicks that are online walk around the earth just like the females you come across daily social networks just gives us access to the women outside of our territory so to speak.

She's done all the work for you at some point your instincts should have kicked in assuming you bag girls in the real world.

Get her number then do what it is you do when you get a random girls number at a school/club/bar etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom