TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not afraid of approaching women at all. But man....being unemployed is the only thing holding me back. I feel like scum when I don't have revolving income. Hopefully I get this job on Wednesday. Any pointers for being unemployed and tryna bag yambs?

I'm not afraid of approaching women at all. But man....being unemployed is the only thing holding me back. I feel like scum when I don't have revolving income. Hopefully I get this job on Wednesday. Any pointers for being unemployed and tryna bag yambs?
Sugar momma, date older.

Just tell them you have one :rolleyes

Just tell them you have one :rolleyes

Yea I know that's easy. But it's not my character, raised to be honest. I have bagged a few in my unemployment run but always kept it 100. Doesn't go past smashin tho, I would like that it did. Guess I gotta wait this out so I could get semi serious.

I don't even look at girls my age. I'm 21, and I only date and mess with women over 30 and 35 even 40+. I've been doing this since I was 19. I meet all of them online. At my university, or anywhere else I'm almost not even interested in women 18-25 cuz these young girls have mad emotional issues, no sexual experience, are afraid of being labelled sluts, etc. etc.. I have a lot of success in this field because luckily I'm tall and have a look the older women like. I can also carry that intellectual conversation with them. Does anyone else this young literally Only smash cougars and milfs? It's really good because these older women are very relaxed and have their own apartments/condos and I smash a lot on first dates. Their also good in the bedroom. I'll settle down in a serious relationship with a girl my age when I'm like 25 and established, for now, I'm having my fun this way.. Can anyone relate to this?

I don't even look at girls my age. I'm 21, and I only date and mess with women over 30 and 35 even 40+. I've been doing this since I was 19. I meet all of them online. At my university, or anywhere else I'm almost not even interested in women 18-25 cuz these young girls have mad emotional issues, no sexual experience, are afraid of being labelled sluts, etc. etc.. I have a lot of success in this field because luckily I'm tall and have a look the older women like. I can also carry that intellectual conversation with them. Does anyone else this young literally Only smash cougars and milfs? It's really good because these older women are very relaxed and have their own apartments/condos and I smash a lot on first dates. Their also good in the bedroom. I'll settle down in a serious relationship with a girl my age when I'm like 25 and established, for now, I'm having my fun this way.. Can anyone relate to this?

intrigued... I am

I bagged my first milf at 20 she was 30...I don't purse any particular age group just whoever catches my attention but I've had few more since then at 25 I got a 40 year old. I have a few camp invites now 30 and 38.

But if you think the chicks your age are gonna be different by 25/26 you're mistaken. Just more time to acquire baggage.

Last edited:
Just got on to the instayambs finna see what that lookin like
I'm not about that interwebz gassing up life, kinfoe.

That's when girls start acting up ... and ****** be letting them...

But I've noticed people at work are always scared to talk to the bosses..

I had the regiona VP and executive director of marketing of ATT come into my store , and was just chopping it up with them, trying to get my foot in the door ...

I had more of a calm feeling talking to them... than approaching random yambs in the street...

Das hell is up with that? :lol: x :smh:

Got cockblocked to all hell this past weekend.. The usual 3rd-wheel decided to accompany me and my chick I been working on out of town.. She decided at midnight 8 hrs before our train left.

On top of this, we were hittin' a few bars, after a few drinks, jokes are rolling out, me and my "friend zone" chick flirting as always, we both get up to go to the toilets at the same time, I come back first and the 3rd wheel is sitting in my chicks spot.. I was fuggin' heated, because the block was so blatant.

Got cockblocked to all hell this past weekend.. The usual 3rd-wheel decided to accompany me and my chick I been working on out of town.. She decided at midnight 8 hrs before our train left.

On top of this, we were hittin' a few bars, after a few drinks, jokes are rolling out, me and my "friend zone" chick flirting as always, we both get up to go to the toilets at the same time, I come back first and the 3rd wheel is sitting in my chicks spot.. I was fuggin' heated, because the block was so blatant.
why didn't you just introduce her to some random dude at the bar?

Random dude will not drop the alley you throw...

And even if he doesn't dunk it (take her home) he can atleast catch it, come down, and and go back up (keep her distracted while you received the yambs, fedex style)

I knew this one bad *** lil chick who was bi-polar but never acknowledged it.
She would hit me up for 3 weeks all lovey dovey and crap then turn cold and not contact me for 1-2 months. This happened about 3 times. I never bought her anything or had a reason for her to use me so I kinda figured out shes crazy in the head.
She even flipped on me because I hit up her homegirl up on twitter for a work related favor. I deaded that broad, she had a phatty tho
eyes.gif
Sounds like my behavior...I'm bi-polar as hell when it comes to females.

Just got on to the instayambs finna see what that lookin like
I'm not about that interwebz gassing up life, kinfoe.

That's when girls start acting up ... and ****** be letting them...

But I've noticed people at work are always scared to talk to the bosses..

I had the regiona VP and executive director of marketing of ATT come into my store , and was just chopping it up with them, trying to get my foot in the door ...

I had more of a calm feeling talking to them... than approaching random yambs in the street...

Das hell is up with that? :lol: x :smh:
Nah I'm definitely not bout that gassing up chicks life but since I dont got no facebook and my twitter is wack its prolly a good way to keep in touch with chicks from around the way

hit this joint last nite that I met a week ago...she was bluffin at first so i had to reach into the bag of tricks using WIO, PHHOI, and "just give it a kiss" to get shorty mind right :lol: :pimp:

i have the same problem but i havent actually seeked any yet :x :smh: i LOVE older woman, its very weird.

Waddup fambs. I've never fully dived into the wonderful world of Far East yamb sammiches. I've been intrigued by some lately and I wanna know if the hunt is worth it. Shoot me the details. 

hit this joint last nite that I met a week ago...she was bluffin at first so i had to reach into the bag of tricks using WIO, PHHOI, and "just give it a kiss" to get shorty mind right :lol: :pimp:

WELL PLAYED SIR. :pimp: REPPED.

Waddup fambs. I've never fully dived into the wonderful world of Far East yamb sammiches. I've been intrigued by some lately and I wanna know if the hunt is worth it. Shoot me the details. 

IF YOU ARE BLACK THIS IS THE HARDEST GAZELLE TO TACKLE. I'VE HAD CAMBODIAN AND VIETNAMESE YAMBS BUT THOSE FELL INTO MY LAP WITH NO WORK ON MY PART. THE CHINESE/JAPANESE YAMBS STILL ELUDE ME. THOSE ******* BE STINGY WITH THE INTERRACIAL YAMBS UNLESS YOU ARE WHITE OF COURSE :lol: . DON'T LET ME DISCOURAGE YOU ON YOUR QUEST THOUGH, MAYBE I'M JUST UGLY :\ :lol:

who bout dem hood girls? the ones who only **** with you if you got on truey and drive a jag/bimmer

i have the same problem but i havent actually seeked any yet :x :smh: i LOVE older woman, its very weird.

So basically you're not getting yambs...or trying to get any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom