TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seem to have very good luck with girls that work alot and just want to have someone to hang out with and make em feel pretty im actually working on this chick that works as a social behaviorist for the county, shes 24..we went to elementary together then i moved away when i was 12 :lol: ..but yeah its always to just act like theyre worth you every second, act interested in everything and anything but dont OD it, its pretty much common sense, and i get hit up by the typical 19 yrs olds with no job and "model" and promote clubs lol, i dont mess with those cause if YOU stop talking to her she will keep chasing you wondering whats wrong with her,thats pretty much with any girl over an 8.

one thing about me im not a romantic guy i dont hold hands in public, no dinner dates, none of that just..some some drinks and tube steak.

you have a GF? Just out of curiosity, how does she feel about this? That's one thing I appreciate--- we are women like public displays of affection every now and again. It doesn't have to be HS groping all over each other ever second but something . No dinner dates? C'mon fam...

naw man i don't think you did. just chill with her again, preferably at night, and just swing the conversation to a sexual/flirtatious nature. give her a massage or something. anything to actually get close to her. how she reacts should let you know where you stand.
Edit: Wait...dude was obviously joking, why did Yamb Patties get so mad? i mean, i'm not taking sides, i couldn't care less about what y'all are talking about but i don't think it had to escalate to this level in a thread about yamburgers and thighs. *shrugs*

read his response again--- fam was NOT joking :lol: :lol: Trust me I thought he was too then he came back at me with the sucka talk and I was like "ooooo dang! he's serious"

Of course I'm the girl so I'm automatically the one who was mad :smh: :lol:

naw man i don't think you did. just chill with her again, preferably at night, and just swing the conversation to a sexual/flirtatious nature. give her a massage or something. anything to actually get close to her. how she reacts should let you know where you stand.
Edit: Wait...dude was obviously joking, why did Yamb Patties get so mad? i mean, i'm not taking sides, i couldn't care less about what y'all are talking about but i don't think it had to escalate to this level in a thread about yamburgers and thighs. *shrugs*
it's obvious I was at first. til she started that "get the **** outta here ya'll do it all the time". I just felt she needed to be checked on that. But yeah I was joking at first. I don't usually say "it's all love" if I really have a problem with it. It's a trend with her. She honestly can't just admit when she said something stupid and let it go. It's always something. Like her last 5 posts have been her just backpedaling to the point where she made "homeboys" mean people you don't even like. But I guess it's just me.

Last edited:
it's obvious I was at first. til she started that "get the **** outta here ya'll do it all the time". I just felt she needed to be checked on that. But yeah I was joking at first. I don't usually say "it's all love" if I really have a problem with it. It's a trend with her. She honestly can't just admit when she said something stupid and let it go. It's always something. Like her last 5 posts have been her just backpedaling to the point where she made "homeboys" mean people you don't even like. But I guess it's just me.
Nah it's not just you, I feel that way too about my "homeboys". But she just needed clarity and things didnt rly blow up until Gatzby tried to defend her honor. 

-Bout to put the mack on this broad that work at Wendy's, just gotta wait til Im hungry again

Last edited:
Ya'll need to chill with all that. We all got gay/p *** ****** we **** with but don't really **** with. It's like Yambo: First blood in here.

But on yambs, got a married friend I would loooove to smash if there was an opening. **** me for that.

What's going on NT? I need help talking to girls at my job. I work retail and I see pretty girls walk in all the time. Problem is; I need advice on how to approach them and get their number. I make eye contact with a few of them, but I don't know how to go talk to them and close the deal. I know the interaction should be brief, but what's a good way to start a convo and see if she's truly interested?

you work retail, you see girls, but you don't know how to approach them? you're in the easiest position in the world, just ask them if they need some help and go from there. what are you looking for, oh yeah that shirt is dope, etc. girls are regular people stop making a big deal about them and just smash them yambs.

you work retail, you see girls, but you don't know how to approach them? you're in the easiest position in the world, just ask them if they need some help and go from there. what are you looking for, oh yeah that shirt is dope, etc. girls are regular people stop making a big deal about them and just smash them yambs.
True.  Appreciate it.  I just need to stop overcomplicating things, smh.

has anyone here ever dealt with a bipolar person?....someone actually diagnosed with it. how do you deal with that.....hot and cold......when trying to start something with them?

has anyone here ever dealt with a bipolar person?....someone actually diagnosed with it. how do you deal with that.....hot and cold......when trying to start something with them?

I knew this one bad *** lil chick who was bi-polar but never acknowledged it.

She would hit me up for 3 weeks all lovey dovey and crap then turn cold and not contact me for 1-2 months. This happened about 3 times. I never bought her anything or had a reason for her to use me so I kinda figured out shes crazy in the head.

She even flipped on me because I hit up her homegirl up on twitter for a work related favor. I deaded that broad, she had a phatty tho :rolleyes

She would hit me up for 3 weeks all lovey dovey and crap then turn cold and not contact me for 1-2 months. This happened about 3 times. I never bought her anything or had a reason for her to use me so I kinda figured out shes crazy in the head.
She even flipped on me because I hit up her homegirl up on twitter for a work related favor. I deaded that broad, she had a phatty tho
eyes.gif
ok....but i was looking for a relationship......and that was my exact thought process.(am i being used?)...its funny when you read/hear about it, but actually dealing with this sh#$ drives you insane, not to mention F*(&^%$ with your feelings.

She even flipped on me because I hit up her homegirl up on twitter for a work related favor. I deaded that broad, she had a phatty tho :rolleyes
ok....but i was looking for a relationship......and that was my exact thought process.(am i being used?)...its funny when you read/hear about it, but actually dealing with this sh#$ drives you insane, not to mention F*(&^%$ with your feelings.

I seriously feel like girls with those kinds of problem should not be approach.

You will get suck into it and you're going to get hurt one day.

There is other girls out there.

IMPORTANT : This is different then not being there for someone you care/love when they have hard times. If you are already with someone, you need to help him/her. But if it's someone you have just met, get out asap.

yeah...it took a while,but i realized nobody is here to save anyone else.....i already made my decision and learned from mistakes, but just checking to see if maybe i missed anything or overreacted in my decision. cool advice. thankx

Please elaborate?
from person experience and stories for friends I think that girls with big foreheads get a little more "involved" then their smaller foreheaded counterparts. :lol: i might be reaching but all the nasty joints i know have Rihanna type craniums

from person experience and stories for friends I think that girls with big foreheads get a little more "involved" then their smaller foreheaded counterparts.
laugh.gif
i might be reaching but all the nasty joints i know have Rihanna type craniums
so..is yamb the same as box?.....or does it refer to the girl as a whole? confused

if it is not  the same as the [box] then, you mean to say that there is a corelation between forehead size and how good she is in bed (because willing to do different position is not the same as having a good {}

so..is yamb the same as box?.....or does it refer to the girl as a whole? confused
if it is not  the same as the [box] then, you mean to say that there is a corelation between forehead size and how good she is in bed (because willing to do different position is not the same as having a good {}
you know what i think i was confused... yambs may strickly be box.

Foreheads size is an indicator of what to expect from the entire experience not just the yambs

YES...not actually diagnosed with it, but the girl I'm talking to now is all up on me 50% of the time, and then the other 50% she reacts to things I say (which can be completely innocent and good natured) like I just insulted her mom or some @#$%. Not as in she'll go off on me, but she'll either just look sad/disappointed as @#$% or just not respond at all.

And yeah I completely agree, @#$% does mess with your head. I always end up feeling like I'm the crazy one, I'm being played, or I did something wrong. It's not like I've been aggressively pursuing her either, I only just took her out to dinner a few weeks ago after 2 months of talking...

I know its just not me cause her family (who I've been cool with for yeeears before I started talking to her) say she's the same way with them...'m screwed though, I have an attraction to semi-crazy girls, normal ones bore me way too much :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom