TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: Why is ish gettin so real in TAY?

i was responding to what you had typed, you seemed upset, and you obviously love your boys, i was the only one of my friends that had gfs throughout high school most  if not all my homies still live with their parents,
mean.gif
 i dont kick it with anyone anymore i kinda strayed away and did my own thing..i kinda grew out of that buddy ish i got maybe 2 really good ones and thats it other than that its me and my girl i live with...but yeah we different you like to play madden with ya boys i liked to get fed and my knob polished.
sneak diss?

i was responding to what you had typed, you seemed upset, and you obviously love your boys, i was the only one of my friends that had gfs throughout high school most  if not all my homies still live with their parents,
mean.gif
 i dont kick it with anyone anymore i kinda strayed away and did my own thing..i kinda grew out of that buddy ish i got maybe 2 really good ones and thats it other than that its me and my girl i live with...but yeah we different you like to play madden with ya boys i liked to get fed and my knob polished.
so you had female qualities and was a simp in hs which made your mans not like you and not wanna chill with you. You let your woman take over your life and now you make gay jokes on a sneaker forum cause this is the only place she would let you interact with other males to keep your sack from droppin too low and your voice from gettin too deep, where you managed to rack up 350 posts in a month? good on you kid. Your knob polished? Boy stop it. I told you your heart beats like a ***** and you come back with gay jokes? and expect me to think you grown? when dudes spend time with they're friends and their women feel jaded what they say? gay nonsense right? but you're right, you not 90% estrogen or nothin like that.

Last edited:
so you had female qualities and was a simp in hs which made your mans not like you and not wanna chill with you. You let your woman take over your life and now you make gay jokes on a sneaker forum cause this is the only place she would let you interact with other males to keep your sack from droppin too low and your voice from gettin too deep, where you managed to rack up 350 posts in a month? good on you kid. Your knob polished? Boy stop it. I told you your heart beats like a ***** and you come back with gay jokes? and expect me to think you grown? when dudes spend time with they're friends and their women feel jaded what they say? gay nonsense right? but you're right, you not 90% estrogen or nothin like that.
woah, Stripe, why'd you have to go there bro?..lmfao!..tell me how to not simp in H.S. I kind of look up to you now. I'm a very impressionable 17 year, sad i know.
laugh.gif

woah, Stripe, why'd you have to go there bro?..lmfao!..tell me how to not simp in H.S. I kind of look up to you now. I'm a very impressionable 17 year, sad i know.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You'll be iight man. Just keep your principles about you and don't bend for no one, man or woman. Like how I'm said to be spittin "venom" for callin out someone who said we dog our female friends (when I still haven't seen anyone in here do that, but hey) so it makes it okay for them to do that. But I don't care. Said what I had to say.

lol

Last edited:
Damn yall, this thread is about love (or anything but) not hate! Can we get back to the stories? lol

You called em gay and soft. Get outta here I ain't seen no dude in here dog they friends/homies like how you just did in here. They dog randoms and chicks they met maybe. Cause if they said some **** like that about they friend, they'd be a sucka too.  That ain't being real. You bein a sucka. Funny thing is, a lot of dudes don't have close homegirls like that cause of what you did. Your "homeboys" need to re-evaluate their friends. Cause you a sucka. And you defendin bein a sucka. And if dudes on here was backstabbing their homies you'd do it it too? Am I gon have to toss some breadcrumbs at you?

aiight, first off you DO seem tight... so let me clear.

First off I do NOT have many friends... if I have a friend then that's what I'll call him. Did I say friends? Nah, I didn't. Homeboy is more or less short for a dude I know. In terms of real male friends I have about 3 or 4. "Homeboys" are guys who may see from time to time when there is a group party/outing. These are not people who I talk to on a regular basis. Psh, if that was the case then I really only have ONE male friend.

Ok so at first I said they are ugly, sorry that I offended you. You right, I probably should've said 'less attractive'. That wasn't cool of me. Nor was the 'fugly' comment.

The next one I said "seem gay and/or are soft". Uhm, I have some homeboys who are seem really effeminate and/or might be gay. When i typed this it's not like I went really into detail or added an emoticon to go with it, I just made a statement.... an observation. I didn't go "in" like you making it seem like I did. Obviously I can't date them if they like men right? Like I said, my bad if that was offensive... but that's just the reality of it. When we kick at a party I'm not gonna NOT chill with them, but chilling and dating are two different things.

Last but least, I said they are 'douchers.' UUUUHhhhhhmmmmm, I KNOW who I'm talking about in my head. And I hate that you may not feel this way, but these guys KNOW they are a-holes and/or mean and have readily admitted it to me.... or, I've seen it in action. Like I said, sorry if you can't relate to men actually being honest about their personalities and accepting what they are but I know men who are. I have and will tell them about themselves to their face, so don't think I'm some broad who likes to go yapping her gums about people behind their backs.

But you right, I'm a sucka :lol: **** outta here homie you do NOT know me. I be on this board for ****'s and giggles, do not take what I say to heart . Backstabbing? You act like I'm on here throwing ultra shade.

you call gettin females female qualities??

its ok one day ur nuts will drop and you will get your first chest hair.

youre obviously still in the phase of getting butthurt when your boys go kick it with females..i never made any gay jokes either 
grin.gif

its ok man your boys are still in your heart..

Some of you only know me from this thread but don't get it confused I've been on NT since I was damn 17, I'm 26 now.... and guys bash females on this board ALL.DAY.LONG. If you think what I did was 'bashing' then you don't know what bashing is.

But hey, I'm a sucka and I'm not a good friend anyway so I guess Slick you should consider yourself lucky we aren't friends in real life :smile:

aiight, first off you DO seem tight... so let me clear.
First off I do NOT have many friends... if I have a friend then that's what I'll call him. Did I say friends? Nah, I didn't. Homeboy is more or less short for a dude I know. In terms of real male friends I have about 3 or 4. "Homeboys" are guys who may see from time to time when there is a group party/outing. These are not people who I talk to on a regular basis. Psh, if that was the case then I really only have ONE male friend.
Ok so at first I said they are ugly, sorry that I offended you. You right, I probably should've said 'less attractive'. That wasn't cool of me. Nor was the 'fugly' comment.
The next one I said "seem gay and/or are soft". Uhm, I have some homeboys who are seem really effeminate and/or might be gay. When i typed this it's not like I went really into detail or added an emoticon to go with it, I just made a statement.... an observation. I didn't go "in" like you making it seem like I did. Obviously I can't date them if they like men right? Like I said, my bad if that was offensive... but that's just the reality of it. When we kick at a party I'm not gonna NOT chill with them, but chilling and dating are two different things.
Last but least, I said they are 'douchers.' UUUUHhhhhhmmmmm, I KNOW who I'm talking about in my head. And I hate that you may not feel this way, but these guys KNOW they are a-holes and/or mean and have readily admitted it to me.... or, I've seen it in action. Like I said, sorry if you can't relate to men actually being honest about their personalities and accepting what they are but I know men who are. I have and will tell them about themselves to their face, so don't think I'm some broad who likes to go yapping her gums about people behind their backs.
But you right, I'm a sucka
laugh.gif
**** outta here homie you do NOT know me. I be on this board for ****'s and giggles, do not take what I say to heart . Backstabbing? You act like I'm on here throwing ultra shade.
Well honestly, no disrepect Yambpatties, based upon how you observe your so called"homeboys", don't sound like their homeboys to you at all. You really can't call them homeboys if theres no respect and obviously you dont have enough respect for your so called homeboys,for you  to simply categorize them based off their demeanors and looks, which also lets me know you never really had friends or any emotional connection with people you called your friends. If you actually had friends, which i know you probably didn't, you wouldn't so blatantly say that you hang out with them because of that, they have to mean something to you. But no disrespect, so don't come at me, I'm just making an analysis based off observation of thread posts.bye!

Well honestly, no disrepect Yambpatties, based upon how you observe your so called"homeboys", don't sound like their homeboys to you at all. You really can't call them homeboys if theres no respect and obviously you dont have enough respect for your so called homeboys,for you  to simply categorize them based off their demeanors and looks, which also lets me know you never really had friends or any emotional connection with people you called your friends. If you actually had friends, which i know you probably didn't, you wouldn't so blatantly say that you hang out with them because of that, they have to mean something to you. But no disrespect, so don't come at me, I'm just making an analysis based off observation of thread posts.bye!

eh I guess you right-- so I shouldn't have said homeboys.... just "guys I know?" Also, where did I say why I hang out with people?? I'm confused....

"guys I know" is too long to say so I always lump guys into the 'homeboys' category. However, that thing about friends... I thought I was clear in my post that I was not categorizing FRIENDS....

My statement was in reference to somebody talking about the friendzone... if it came off as "harsh" then I can't do anything about it but let's just honest for two seconds and be for real. PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE 'FRIENDZONE' ARE THERE FOR A REASON. One thing I like about this thread is that we can keep it real and that's what I did, I kept it real about "homeboys" I have. Which most "guys I know=homeboys" I met because at some point they tried to talk to me. The reason why I didn't really go with their advances is more or less because of the one of the aforementioned reasons.

These are not guys I've known since college or HS or growing up. Those are my friends. They were NOT the guys I was talking about.

ITT: A female learns what "homeboy" means.
No, we don't just be throwin that word around.

And I get that now--- I never should've said homeboy because to you guys it means something more deeper than it does to me. I throw homeboy, homegirl around but friend? You will RARELY hear me say that because I do not take it lightly. I have few friends.

I should've just said "guys I know". So that's my bad.

also to be clear, if you guys look at my original post I said "I THINK are gay/soft". For soft, I should've said "seem really effeminate". So you can't think people are gay anymore? That's backstabbing now?

**let's get back on track tho, I've already wasted too much time addressing something I said days ago that nobody had an issue with but now we all up in arms D

Last edited:
I HAS CONFUSION AGAIN....
YAMBS?....
RICKY BUSY GIVING NO DAMBS IN THE CLUB AND I'M READING TAY...
:smh:

I'm stuck doing HW.... and up in this thread....

but I'mma be nosy, what's up with you and your girl, girl? I swear I was pulling for you when I read you was getting married. You think you'll eventually tie the knot with ol' girl or do you see you guys drifting apart?

lol..damn ..im still learnin the game bruh...so did i miss my chance..what should i do?
naw man i don't think you did. just chill with her again, preferably at night, and just swing the conversation to a sexual/flirtatious nature. give her a massage or something. anything to actually get close to her. how she reacts should let you know where you stand.

Edit: Wait...dude was obviously joking, why did Yamb Patties get so mad? i mean, i'm not taking sides, i couldn't care less about what y'all are talking about but i don't think it had to escalate to this level in a thread about yamburgers and thighs. *shrugs*

Last edited:
i seem to have very good luck with girls that work alot and just want to have someone to hang out with and make em feel pretty im actually working on this chick that works as a social behaviorist for the county, shes 24..we went to elementary together then i moved away when i was 12 
laugh.gif
..but yeah its always to just act like theyre worth you every second, act interested in everything and anything but dont OD it, its pretty much common sense, and i get hit up by the typical 19 yrs olds with no job and "model" and promote clubs lol, i dont mess with those cause if YOU stop talking to her she will keep chasing you wondering whats wrong with her,thats pretty much with any girl over an 8.

one thing about me im not a romantic guy i dont hold hands in public, no dinner dates, none of that just..some some drinks and tube steak.

I HAS CONFUSION AGAIN....
YAMBS?....
RICKY BUSY GIVING NO DAMBS IN THE CLUB AND I'M READING TAY...
:smh:

I'm stuck doing HW.... and up in this thread....

but I'mma be nosy, what's up with you and your girl, girl? I swear I was pulling for you when I read you was getting married. You think you'll eventually tie the knot with ol' girl or do you see you guys drifting apart?

[SHANIQUA] WELL GIRL, GIRL SINCE YOU ASKED! [/SHANIQUA] :lol:

I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT I WILL MARRY HER EVENTUALLY. HELL, I EVEN BOUGHT A PRETTY EXPENSIVE ENGAGEMENT RING WHICH I STILL HAVE IN MY POSSESSION FOR THAT TIME.

I DON'T SEE US DRIFTING APART AT ALL. WE STILL TALK EVERYDAY ABOUT DIFFERENT TOPICS AND EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT HER IS STILL THERE.

THING IS I'M VERY ADAMANT ON NOT GETTING DIVORCED OR CHEATING ONCE THE KNOT IS TIED AND I FELT AT THIS POINT IF I GOT MARRIED I WOULD BE TORMENTED WITH TEMPTATION ON SLAYS/EXPERIENCES I MISSED OUT ON.

I WAS STRAIGHT UP AND LET HER KNOW THE DEAL AND TOLD HER EVERYTHING. SHE WAS PRETTY DISAPPOINTED BUT I KNEW IT NEEDED TO BE DONE. I EVEN LET HER KNOW IF THERE WAS ANYTHING SHE NEEDED TO GET OUT THEN I CAN'T BE A HYPOCRITE ABOUT IT. IT'S PRETTY MUCH A DON'T ASK DON'T TELL SITUATION AT THE MOMENT.

I FEEL I'M PRETTY CLOSE. I'VE GOTTEN THE THREESOME OUT OF THE WAY AND GONE THROUGH THE WORLD TOUR (THOSE CHINESE/JAPANESE YAMBS STILL EVADE ME :smh: ) AND DONE A LOT OF THINGS I WOULDN'T EVEN TRY WITH MY WIFE OUT OF RESPECT FOR HER. AT THIS POINT, I THINK I HAVE JUST REGULAR OLD COLD FEET :lol:

FOR THOSE GUYS WHO ARE CLOSE TO BOWING OUT THE GAME FOREVER, I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH, GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM! THAT TEMPTATION WILL EAT YOU ALIVE. I KNEW I WOULD BE A GONER. ALL THE WOMEN THAT WORK IN MY OFFICE ARE FINE AS HELL :x :smh: .

IF ANY TEMPTATION ARISES, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SAY IN MY HEAD, "NICE, I'VE DONE THAT ALREADY THOUGH, PASS."

COMPLICATED CREATURES WE ARE. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom