TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 Eh, a compliment is still a compliment
i know it was a compliment..im just trying to see what the hell "special in a good way " meant.

[/quote]
oh , Shouts out to the homie Ricky for the thread...should of put that in a while ago but, chick today said i was special in a good way..but she called another dude cute in my face(probably not feelin me) but i was tryna decipher what that meant. Obviously she probably thought i wasn't cute to her, but what did she mean by i was special in a good way?..my personality or what. I need help on this NT fambs.   # 100th post.
:lol: dawg...she most likely wants you to make a move. calling another dude cute in front of you is most likely her just trying to make you want to get her attention (if that makes sense to you).
sort of like trying to make you jealous but not fully because y'all aren't together. but from my experience, she probably just wants you to make a move now.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
dawg...she most likely wants you to make a move. calling another dude cute in front of you is most likely her just trying to make you want to get her attention (if that makes sense to you).
sort of like trying to make you jealous but not fully because y'all aren't together. but from my experience, she probably just wants you to make a move now.[/quote]
this

laugh.gif
dawg...she most likely wants you to make a move. calling another dude cute in front of you is most likely her just trying to make you want to get her attention (if that makes sense to you).
sort of like trying to make you jealous but not fully because y'all aren't together. but from my experience, she probably just wants you to make a move now.[/quote]
lol..damn ..im still learnin the game bruh...so did i miss my chance..what should i do?

lol all love homie

but you not supposed to talk about ya homeboys like that

geeeeeee alllll THE way the **** outta here :lol: I see ya'll dog ya'll female "homegirls" all day long on this board... now I can't be be real too???????

And just cuz you ugly don't mean you not a cool dude, how that's dogging them? And being a doucher? They know they are a-holes....

^NT does that from time to time. I don't think it has anything to do with how you view NT.

geeeeeee alllll THE way the **** outta here
laugh.gif
I see ya'll dog ya'll female "homegirls" all day long on this board... now I can't be be real too???????
And just cuz you ugly don't mean you not a cool dude, how that's dogging them? And being a doucher? They know they are a-holes....
You called em gay and soft. Get outta here I ain't seen no dude in here dog they friends/homies like how you just did in here. They dog randoms and chicks they met maybe. Cause if they said some **** like that about they friend, they'd be a sucka too.  That ain't being real. You bein a sucka. Funny thing is, a lot of dudes don't have close homegirls like that cause of what you did. Your "homeboys" need to re-evaluate their friends. Cause you a sucka. And you defendin bein a sucka. And if dudes on here was backstabbing their homies you'd do it it too? Am I gon have to toss some breadcrumbs at you?

geeeeeee alllll THE way the **** outta here :lol: I see ya'll dog ya'll female "homegirls" all day long on this board... now I can't be be real too???????

You called em gay and soft. Get outta here I ain't seen no dude in here dog they friends/homies like how you just did in here. They dog randoms and chicks they met maybe. Cause if they said some **** like that about they friend, they'd be a sucka too.  That ain't being real. You bein a sucka. Funny thing is, a lot of dudes don't have close homegirls like that cause of what you did. Your "homeboys" need to re-evaluate their friends. Cause you a sucka. And you defendin bein a sucka. And if dudes on here was backstabbing their homies you'd do it it too? Am I gon have to toss some breadcrumbs at you?
damn homie hot

he's prolly one of those dudes that think the chick is in love with em if she talks to him.
what? fall back and bust ya head open. I ain't hot. I wasn't serious about it til she tried to say "oh you guys dog your friends in here too so why shouldn't I?" approach, which any real dude would be offended by. Or maybe cause I feel the need to call out snake **** when I see it. But your heart probably beat the same way hers does. So I don't blame you for not seeing anything wrong with it and throwing a cape on.

damn homie hot
naw I ain't hot. I'm just a stand up ***** and I don't like **** like that. like how you have the nerve to call someone your homeboy then starts spewing so much venom? I know dudes like that and I just give em a screwface. If it's too much I'll tell him about how much ***** he got in his blood. Im just keepin it one hunna

I've never been with a white chick...lived in Harlem, and VA, and went to an HBCU in NC...for some odd reason I've just never had the motivation...always felt like the yambs would be wack....what have I been missing out on???

I've never been with a white chick...lived in Harlem, and VA, and went to an HBCU in NC...for some odd reason I've just never had the motivation...always felt like the yambs would be wack....what have I been missing out on???

Depends on the girl I would say.

You guys should stop with the race thing... In every race you can get good and bad yambs.

Lol, I know it's just been instilled in me since I was younger....my mother and stepmother were lowkey racists...my pops didn't care...lol, but it's always been sort of taboo to me...just never had any reason to pursue a white chick...yes I know its 2012, but thats just my experience

Lol, I know it's just been instilled in me since I was younger....my mother and stepmother were lowkey racists...my pops didn't care...lol, but it's always been sort of taboo to me...just never had any reason to pursue a white chick...yes I know its 2012, but thats just my experience

well it won't make you a better person to get them white yambs.

If you want it/get the opportunity, go for it. Simple as that.

what? fall back and bust ya head open. I ain't hot. I wasn't serious about it til she tried to say "oh you guys dog your friends in here too so why shouldn't I?" approach, which any real dude would be offended by. Or maybe cause I feel the need to call out snake **** when I see it. But your heart probably beat the same way hers does. So I don't blame you for not seeing anything wrong with it and throwing a cape
i was responding to what you had typed, you seemed upset, and you obviously love your boys, i was the only one of my friends that had gfs throughout high school most  if not all my homies still live with their parents,
mean.gif
 i dont kick it with anyone anymore i kinda strayed away and did my own thing..i kinda grew out of that buddy ish i got maybe 2 really good ones and thats it other than that its me and my girl i live with...but yeah we different you like to play madden with ya boys i liked to get fed and my knob polished.

DAT VENOM.

WHO HURT YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom