TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^well said @toast1985. when I text a chick I usually text 2 others or just friends in general and give my attention to whoever is giving me their attention. or just get busy doing something else. your options can be other chicks, working out, studying, spending time with family, starting a business or whatever but it should be just as important as getting yambs, probably moreso. a lot of times that first chick will hit you back like 18 hours later and by then you aren't even thinking about her. it's another one of those thirst-tests, a woman can't waste your time if you don't give her any.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by MisterP0315  

Heywire and TextPlus

I have 3 numbers on my phone and 2 on my tablet. I give no damn.
laugh.gif

THANKS MAN. REPPED.
THIS IS A VERY POWERFUL TOOL. JUST DELETED 3 PEOPLE ALREADY.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how do you guys usually send the first text to a girl you met couple of days ago? I've used the following in the past, just wanted to hear some of your guys text openers.

-Hey, i saw a "Name of Yamb" in my contact list

-Hey, was (working out, bored studying, watching game) decided to text you.

-Its also easer to give them a nickname as soon as you meet them. So you can be like "Wassup vanilla face"

how do you guys usually send the first text to a girl you met couple of days ago? I've used the following in the past, just wanted to hear some of your guys text openers.

-Hey, i saw a "Name of Yamb" in my contact list

-Hey, was (working out, bored studying, watching game) decided to text you.

-Its also easer to give them a nickname as soon as you meet them. So you can be like "Wassup vanilla face"

"can i hit?"

he's saying if he texts them from his number during a conversation and they don't reply...he then texts them from the unknown number and if they reply asking ho it is that means they saw his original message and just didn't bother to reply, so he deletes them...which is wack and childish to me, but to each his own.

Hey...

If you wanna communicate with a female who views your communication as an afterthought, be my guest. :lol:

Life is nothing but a weeding out process. I can plant my seeds in better soil.

Don't get it twisted though...this is not a common practice. If I feel like I'm getting ignored beyond the grace period, I might pull this move.

Last edited:
I'm notorious for sending 2 texts in a row without a response. I don't have time to be waiting all day. You'll see them dots.
laugh.gif

Also, Android and iPhone app stores have free text apps where they give you a number to text from. You can even call for free with some apps. I have no problem texting a female, who I think might have me low on her priority list, from an alternate number...and if I get the swift, "Hey. Who's this?"...
Deletion. That simple. I'm tired of playing the guessing game with these females.
whats the name of this text app i thought they didnt exist in nature

i got the phone call app and i be calling random broads from weird numbers all the time

Last edited:
^u guys serious.. 19-23 aint a big age difference.  im 28 and i corrupted this 19 year old salesgirl from macys. dont make me feel like a bad person :\

so the girl that was supposed to spend the night saturday..sends me this huge text saying she doesnt want to have sex with me and if she did it will effect her due to what she has been thru the past 2 years..i take that as she's a **** and she's trying to get saved

^u guys serious.. 19-23 aint a big age difference.  im 28 and i corrupted this 19 year old salesgirl from macys. dont make me feel like a bad person :\

I'm 27 and meeting a female 4 years under my age at the club is completely normal...and cherished. Even then, most females around 23 have kids so 23 talking to a 19 year old who probably has ample free time and no kids? Uh...why not?

I'm not saying cuff her, considering that she's around the age of a college freshman and hasn't even hit the club scene yet, which she'll need to get out of her system eventually...but if she's down to kick it and come up off the buns, do it.

She's an adult...but not grown. Dig?

Last edited:
so the girl that was supposed to spend the night saturday..sends me this huge text saying she doesnt want to have sex with me and if she did it will effect her due to what she has been thru the past 2 years..i take that as she's a **** and she's trying to get saved

I'M NOT SURE HOW TO APPROACH THIS ONE.

YOU COULD EITHER DEAD THIS BIRD BECAUSE IT COULD TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE OR TIME WASTED

OR.....

IT COULD BE A FRONT AND YOU ABOUT TO GET THE BEST YAMBS OF YOUR LIFE.

I'LL LET OTHERS ANSWER THIS ONE.

I'm 27 and meeting a female 4 years under my age at the club is completely normal...and cherished. Even then, most females around 23 have kids so 23 talking to a 19 year old who probably has ample free time and no kids? Uh...why not?
I'm not saying cuff her, considering that she's around the age of a college freshman and hasn't even hit the club scene yet, which she'll need to get out of her system eventually...but if she's down to kick it and come up off the buns, do it.
She's an adult...but not grown. Dig?
yea those 19 year olds are ripe and just starting out exploring the depths of their slutiness. also low miles. and sometimes low self esteem. and when ur older u probably got a legit job not like the losers in her psych 101 class who work at hot dog on a stick n covered in cystic acne

i think i mentioned before how my friends brother is like 23 but still at community college even tho he got all his transfer credits. dude got addicted to enrolling in freshman level classes and prospecting young tenders and corrupting them. dude is a grade A scumbag pervert but he has a nice rotation of unemployed, fresh out of high school box going for him. 

YOU COULD EITHER DEAD THIS BIRD BECAUSE IT COULD TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE OR TIME WASTED
OR.....

Females love testing guys. She's probably trying to get a response out of you. She might not even feel that way.

or

She doesn't want to look like a "***". Typical. Therefore, she's letting you know her intentions to NOT have sex...even though it could be a possibility in her mind.

I simply do not understand why a female would want to spend the night and in the same sentence, say she doesn't want sex. This is not a sleepover and it sends the wrong message completely.

Besides...what she went through 2 years ago or whatever is not your fault nor should it be a hindrance on you. It's not fair if it does and maybe she needs to get her mind right before she gets someone's time, effort, and feelings involved. I'm quick to let a female know that.

Last edited:
OR.....

Females love testing guys. She's probably trying to get a response out of you. She might not even feel that way.

or

She doesn't want to look like a "***". Typical. Therefore, she's letting you know her intentions to NOT have sex...even though it could be a possibility in her mind.

I simply do not understand why a female would want to spend the night and in the same sentence, say she doesn't want sex. This is not a sleepover and it sends the wrong message completely.

Besides...what she went through 2 years ago or whatever is not your fault nor should it be a hindrance on you. It's not fair if it does and maybe she needs to get her mind right before she puts someone's time, effort, and feelings involved. I'm quick to let a female know that.

I always thought when a girl says she doesn't want to have sex, she wants to have sex.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
good looking out on the feedback..after the huge text I replied its your decision to come out here she replied you dont want a relationship so I dont wanna set myself up..I replied its up to you if you come just let me know within the next text message..she never replied back

@kid yea saved as wife her up..she has already told me multiple times after I graduate I shouldnt go back home and I should stay down here with her..but I know she is just talking ****

Last edited:
yea those 19 year olds are ripe and just starting out exploring the depths of their slutiness. also low miles. and sometimes low self esteem. and when ur older u probably got a legit job not like the losers in her psych 101 class who work at hot dog on a stick n covered in cystic acne

i think i mentioned before how my friends brother is like 23 but still at community college even tho he got all his transfer credits. dude got addicted to enrolling in freshman level classes and prospecting young tenders and corrupting them. dude is a grade A scumbag pervert but he has a nice rotation of unemployed, fresh out of high school box going for him. 
hahaha mad funny.. corrupting young tenders haha

I always thought when a girl says she doesn't want to have sex, she wants to have sex.
Just my 2 cents.
If you act like you don't want to have sex either.. they start getting pushy.. it's mad funny.  Just don't be mad if she calls your bluff lol it's part of the game.

what's your take on getting domed up by big girls...all you're getting is the goods, you don't have todo anything back?

at the end of the day nothing like getting a good bj, that stress free feeling tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom