TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned this early, give your # to a chick instead of asking for hers. If she is genuinely interested she will hit you up, if not then you saved yourself a lot of time trying to figure out if this chick is feeling you.

props.. think about it like this fellas.. if ur giving her ur number she'll hit u up if shes feelin ya... but if she wants u to get her number when u tell her to take urs.. just NEXT her... i tell em i obviously feel u so now show me u feel me.. i aint about those games!!!

I cant get with this. Men are suppose to be the natural agressors. The average chick expects you to take her number and be the one to pursue first. She could be feeling you but expect you to make the first move

You are making the move by giving her your # but I sse what you're saying. If I'm really feeling a chick I'll ask for the # but if its just a chick I wanna smash then I'll give her mine to see if she's down

Already got plans for some Yambs
laugh.gif

I don't get it with you guys, you want yambs, but still complain when it's too easy to obtain.
I get it, it's nice to work for something and get it afterwards, but some easy yambs from time to time is
pimp.gif
I love easy yambs.

got a question for thee mighty yamb gods

This chick I went to school with has been hitting me up lately about linking up. Only probably is one of the dudes she used to mess with back then had something, now I'm not sure what, but I know for sure he had something. One of his frat brothers who happened to be one of my close friends verified this but wouldn't go into further details. So should I ask her and if so how or just nix her in general?
WHOA, first find out the chronology of events, after that then you can move forward

[COLOR=#red]I pulled a BAAAAD chick last night on my red-eye flight. Out of all the seats on the empty plane she came and sat by me. Then I played the cool non-thirsty role and you could tell she was like "Why he not sweating me" this made her come to me. Next thing you know after she started a brief convo with me she commences me to showing me her pics on her iPhone...******* and a** shots included. Then she starts getting so comfortable that she starts touching me on my shoulders and s**t.

Long story short we took pictures together and she gave me her contact info, she lives in Houston just like me in the Westheimer area in a condo. I knew I was in there when she started asking me where I lived and how many kids I have...basically doing a suitability check on me :lol: The chick is a beautiful redbone with a jaw dropping body, she wants me....BUT I'm married. How can I stay faithful when yams be coming to me without even trying? I'm not sure how I'm gonna keep out of those yams.

Moral of the story, don't be thirsty around these bad broads, acknowledge them, but make them wonder why you aren't all over them like every other thirsty dude. This will intrigue them and they will usually make the first move. Worked for me many many times. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
I knew losing all this weight would result in more yambs!!! Feels good :smokin

Good job man. Stay healthy :smokin

[COLOR=#red]

Better be careful taking pics with shorty man :lol:

Elder just curious bruh do women seem to give you more play when and if they find out you're married? I ask because my boy is married and they yambs get extremely thirsty when they find out he's married, I've seen it myself and i'm always like :wow: :nerd:

Last edited:
got a question for thee mighty yamb gods
This chick I went to school with has been hitting me up lately about linking up. Only probably is one of the dudes she used to mess with back then had something, now I'm not sure what, but I know for sure he had something. One of his frat brothers who happened to be one of my close friends verified this but wouldn't go into further details. So should I ask her and if so how or just nix her in general?

[COLOR=#red]If by "had something" you mean STD, then don't even think about it. Too many other women in this world. It's better to be safe than sorry in this case. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Good job man. Stay healthy :smokin
Better be careful taking pics with shorty man :lol:
Elder just curious bruh do women seem to give you more play when and if they find out you're married? I ask because my boy is married and they yambs get extremely thirsty when they find out he's married, I've seen it myself and i'm always like :wow: :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]My dude, I think so in some cases...I think they like the fact that you can keep a woman. Then when/if they see your wife is good looking, they like the challenge of pulling you away. But that's only if you aren't the thirsty type. If they see you are married and you pursue them it's a turnoff.

But even before I was married I have found the cool confident (but not arrogant) demeanor makes women fly to you homie especially the bad ones. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I pulled a BAAAAD chick last night on my red-eye flight. Out of all the seats on the empty plane she came and sat by me. Then I played the cool non-thirsty role and you could tell she was like "Why he not sweating me" this made her come to me. Next thing you know after she started a brief convo with me she commences me to showing me her pics on her iPhone...******* and a** shots included. Then she starts getting so comfortable that she starts touching me on my shoulders and s**t.

Long story short we took pictures together and she gave me her contact info, she lives in Houston just like me in the Westheimer area in a condo. I knew I was in there when she started asking me where I lived and how many kids I have...basically doing a suitability check on me :lol: The chick is a beautiful redbone with a jaw dropping body, she wants me....BUT I'm married. How can I stay faithful when yams be coming to me without even trying? I'm not sure how I'm gonna keep out of those yams.

Moral of the story, don't be thirsty around these bad broads, acknowledge them, but make them wonder why you aren't all over them like every other thirsty dude. This will intrigue them and they will usually make the first move. Worked for me many many times. [/COLOR]
Always with the expert advice :smokin

thats real gospel being preached...the very attractive girls cant handle not being the center of attention, and if you ever stop talking to them they will just keep coming back, because YOU stopped talking to em and not the other way around..and i also find that when girls know you're in a stable relationship they want a part of that or something just goes off in there head that makes em go "challenge accepted" 

Isn't elder like 6'6 tho? You ain't eem playin by the same rules

[COLOR=#red]My homie, how tall or short you are is kind of overrated. One of my dudes from my old crew got more yams than the rest of us combined almost and he was 5'8, dude's confidence slayed them broads. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Isn't elder like 6'6 tho? You ain't eem playin by the same rules

[COLOR=#red]My homie, how tall or short you are is kind of overrated. One of my dudes from my old crew got more yams than the rest of us combined almost and he was 5'8, dude's confidence slayed them broads. [/COLOR]
you are a noop right? was your guy a noop also? if so, were most yams acquired from greek groupies? if so, he wasnt playin by the same rules as me

6'6" athletic frat boy that frequents the dressing better thread (no romo) and married..
trying to give advice?

You not playing by the same rules bro. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom