TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]My dudes the frat stuff doesn't mean as much after college. I don't even wear Kappa paraphernalia when I'm out and about for them to know I'm frat.

The advice I'm giving is pretty universal, at the end of the day women are attracted to confident men, so if you start feeling better about yourself no matter if you are paid or broke, tall or short you'll see better results. Have a sense of style about yourself, wear cologne, be groomed, walk around like you know you the s**t, and don't be thirsty...trust the yams will come.

Don't believe me, ask Memphis...I personally witnessed dude pull some yams without even trying...this bartender chick recruited him harder than John Calipari at a McDonalds All American game. [/COLOR]

:rofl: :rofl:

I REMEMBER THIS. THIS WAS WHEN WE ALL MET UP FOR THE NIKETALK HOUSTON MEETUP AT DAVE AND BUSTERS. BARTENDER HAD GOOD YAMBS BUT I HAD TO DROP HER. SHE WAS MAD CORNY.

I ain't mad atcha patna.

She a big girl so I know the dome is delightful.

I bet the papusa is wetter than the Adirondacks as well.
Indeed bro, she really isn't that big; but she wants to start working out with me #Win

Thats a great sign.....get to see initiative plus you'll be helping her out with a goal of hers, get to transform her a bit....you're as good as in there man :smokin

I REMEMBER THIS. THIS WAS WHEN WE ALL MET UP FOR THE NIKETALK HOUSTON MEETUP AT DAVE AND BUSTERS. BARTENDER HAD GOOD YAMBS BUT I HAD TO DROP HER. SHE WAS MAD CORNY.
arent you like 6'4" doe?

:lol:

saying height DOESNT matter at all is ridiculous...

height for guys is like body to women...

HOW EVA... confidence is truly important.

:lol: Thank God I'm over 6 ft. Ricky is right though, most women love height and I think it does matter to a degree. However confidence should trump all given you have your **** together.

yamb from the weekend...

she's super fit... like... 130... couldnt mess w/ her if she didnt have da lil bubble...

yambs were

no wop, doe... :frown:

i got a thang for them dark skinned skinnies, doe... lil chocolate chicks... :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
halloween party, pregamin this somewhat fat chick with a cute face and nice rack dressed as luigi starts grabbin the d and whatnot , one thing led to another i was in her room smashin. was weird as heeeeeeeelll though never have done a fat chick and it was in the dark hella hard tryin to find that literally pitch black idk how people smash like that , terrible. awkward shes in my anatomy class like
alien.gif

had me like
ohwell.gif

arent you like 6'4" doe?

I THINK HEIGHT DOES MATTER BUT I'M NOT 6'4" I'M ONLY 6'1" :lol:

halloween party, pregamin this somewhat fat chick with a cute face and nice rack dressed as luigi starts grabbin the d and whatnot , one thing led to another i was in her room smashin. was weird as heeeeeeeelll though never have done a fat chick and it was in the dark hella hard tryin to find that literally pitch black idk how people smash like that , terrible. awkward shes in my anatomy class like 0]

had me like:\
Put her on the dome squad. Big girls are the best for it. :smokin

fat chick with a cute face and nice rack?? and you complainin'?!?! put her on the fuggin' squad breh.. #keepsmashing

[COLOR=#red]Yeah man, chick's like her are excellent at the 4 position (power forward). Just like a good power forward they are dependable and they do all the dirty work without complaining and you don't even have to run any plays for them (taking them out to eat and s**t). [/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Memph, let me see what she talking about my dude. I think she makes her money from various sponsors and I want to do a little digging first to see what she about. But I ain't cuffin so I'll put you on my dude. That's the way it should be done. I operate in a cuff free environment. Only wife is off limits. [/COLOR]

dropped the effin ball just now... Smh ...

Had a hood rat in the bank... Said something to her about the coffee ... And let her walk out the door without even attempting a shot...

:smh: :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Yeah man, chick's like her are excellent at the 4 position (power forward). Just like a good power forward they are dependable and they do all the dirty work without complaining and you don't even have to run any plays for them (taking them out to eat and s**t). [/COLOR]

Listen to this man. I had this basketball playing chick and she was real 4 :lol:, NAS-Tee. I was disgusted with the **** she did. She was definitely a fiend for the D though.

Last edited:
I was at the grocery store and there was a cute cashier. I went in her isle to ring out and started to chat with her. Everything was good but I didn't know how to close out. I didn't want to take up too much of her time because there were customers behind me. Walked out the store and didn't even make an attempt. Disappointed in myself |I

How do you guys go about sealing the deal with a person working behind the counter?

fat chick with a cute face and nice rack?? and you complainin'?!?! put her on the fuggin' squad breh.. #keepsmashing

I wish I could rep through Tapatalk. This made my day.

arent you like 6'4" doe?

man, yea thats cheatin, i always thought memphis was like 5'8 or somethin, homie is the perfect height and got bread

"two goon lookin fo you **** boy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom